Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-10-2015, 09:51 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Hello All

Wmsm; Im very sorry - but I find it extremely had to follow your posts here...So many words spoken - but Im afraid not much is said clearly or coherantly and it is very confusing....I think your general premise is though - that a human being cannot know the things Christ knew..?...Is that what you mean..?..

Quote:
You know what you know through the condition of where you exist.....a state of atmospheric light and sound that allows you to make studies.

So you are saying then - that whilst we are here,material form,within this state of "atmospheric light and sound",that this state precludes knowldge of other existance...?..

If that is your premise here,then I will just have to tell you there - you are plain wrong - entirely so....Check out the many many many THOUSANDS of reported out of body experiences - extra dimensional experiences - astral experiences - near death expereinces....Human Beings have been exploring other paradigms of our existance since we first came down from the trees..How do you suppose we even knwo of "gods" or any of it - unless we always had a means to directly experience it..?..

From the main points of your post - it seems you fail to understand Christ and the nature of the Divine Mind - a mind that literally causes all creation - literally - causes all material worlds to be formed,and obvioualy allows the much lesser and far more limited mortal mind,to then explore and come to understand that creation entirely...Yes,the mortal counterpart,must use a step by step process to bring understanding - must use logic - must use "science" as it is termed....BUT,this mortal self,has a constant access to a much fuller and deeper expereince as the Divine Self....

I will try to keep it simple - the mind of Christ is the Word as it is termed - His mind is the direct cause of all material process - His mind,contians the entire logic - literally every conceivable detail to the full and entie exostance - the complete Creation known as but one single experience....Now - Im not really expectng You - or anyone ele - to fully grasp or appreciate this...Its the kind of wisdom,that can only be gained directly,by becoming that mind,or at least theappraoch to it ...GNOSIS..

You are speaking of,academic,secondhand,learned and observable knowldge - whereas I and Christ,am speaking of the direct experience of Self as the entire Universe.....Huge difference in Self perspective....To the mind of Christ - indeed - He does know the "power of the sun" as you termed it - literally so - for it was His mind that contained the original logic that literally "made the sun" - and all other things in existance of course - His mind is the "power" that causes the abstract "energy" to follow logical mathematical processes that make it adopt a "physical structure" (understand here - nothing is actually solid or real - its all illusion based on perspective of mind,Self perception)..

The only two authnetic commodities in all of creation,are the Divine Mind and the energy that the material worlds are formed from...These two apsects may seem seperate to a mortal mind - but actually are one and the same thing - the mnd is the energy - the energy is the mind - and yet the energy/mind,is also the entire Creation....Do you see now..?..

You say creation existed before a human being existed - and this is correct - but understand fully - no creation ever existed,before the Mind of Christ the Word - for it is that mind alone that literally causes the formation of material,objectified existance - the existance you term as being "atmospheric light and sound" - this existance is only possible at all,because of the mind of Christ....

Ah actually - a slight mistake there above - or rather a point raised there,that needs clarification.....I say no creation existed before Christ - but actually,this is not entirely accurate...What I should emphasise is that no "material worlds" - no realms,heavens,Universes - no cosmos existed before Christ....But - even before He stepped forth from Silence - there was indeed One prior - a Female counterpart - Sofia...We know Her modern times as the "Holy Ghost" and Her Divine status is greaty played down,diminished in our traditional religous truth...Yet,She,Sofia,is Prime Divintiy itself - literally,the living energy - the living and fully Conscious Light that is my Fathers first Self awareness...

Without Sofia,there would be nothng to concceive from - She is literally the Womb of Creation - Her living energy is formed into material substance BY the Word - inherant logic of the Christ mind - always in this manner - Male and Female combine to form the Perfect Creation...

But ,I digress somewhat...The main point here - is to emphaises as Christ did - we are to becme exactly and precisely like Him - literally,to merge and posess His knowldge and Wisdom...Now - you say a mortal cannot know such tings - but I tell you adamantly - He taught us how - and told us we could - and should - do all the things He did,and yet more beside...We are to literally Become Him - and see - His mind - is literally omnipresent and omniscient - His mind is the mind that is as He said - "the Light that is over all creation - lift that stone,find me there - split that wood,find me again"...

Do you see now..?....Mortal science is irrelevant to this discussion - we are to become One with the living eternal Spirit that is literally All-That-Is..