Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-06-2022, 12:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRose
I agree with Taurusnsane...You can try to control yourself by moving/ relocating as far as you can from your TF...But yea, can't control the magnetic pull nor the emotions/ feelings they evoke when your TF is near you.

I've always been a logical woman (yes, I've been accused by many of my boyfriends, even my husband, of being like Spock in the Star Trek movies..lol) and this TF connection has blown me away...I literally FELT the magnetic pull from my chest when my TF was about 1 foot to 1.5 feet away (facing full frontal to each other) and had the eye-lock simultaneously and I thought to myself "What the heck was that?!?!"...Then I FELT all these overwhelming feelings of pure unconditional love for this kid (my TF is only 18 y/o and I'm 47 y/o) whom I didn't know, I don't even know his last name for pete's sake!!...And I SAW this pure love expression on his face and I thought to myself "What was that?!..Am I seeing things??"...I noticed all these things before I even looked up these things to even know what these were...Now, I can usually reason things away or put them in proper categories...But none, and I stress NONE, of these things are what I've come across as earthbound human occurrences in my entire 47 yrs...And I believe in my gut instincts (it's never been wrong) when it tells me this stuff is real...I was able to try to reason everything out, EXCEPT for the eye-lock part where I was staring into what I thought were his eyes but all I can recall visually was I was staring into darkness, like the Abyss....I can't for the life of me recall seeing any eyes!...So I assumed his eyes were dark...Till the next time (which was also the last time I saw him cuz he ran!..lol) I saw him, he was not full frontal - he stood side ways and looked at me, his eyes were mint green!!!...Now, try to explain that to my logical brain on why the heck don't I recall that one iota!?!..lol

I recently met a Mom of a fellow student in my son's class who confirmed all this because she's known her TF for 25 yrs and she KNEW the exact occurances that happened in my situation (down to exact detail) before I even told her any details...She and her TF are not together, they're married to other people with whom they have kids with, even though she's known her TF since High School..But her family and her TFs family get together annually because they still have the same friends...She says she and her TF still get the eye-lock (w/ the world fading, etc) every single time they're at these gatherings..........She'd explained to me that the "darkness" I saw was his Soul - that our Souls met...And the eye-lock happens because your same Soul(s) want to be together...Which makes sense...Because soon after the eye-lock, I felt like I KNEW this kid...For the life of me, I didn't understand why I KNEW him all of a sudden...........But after some research, I found some answers...When you study the eyes...The pupil expands when you see something you're attracted to, etc...Well, if you're only 1.5 foot facing full frontal at eye level (eye-to-eye), you're pretty much going to peer into the other person's "windows to the soul"..lol..And when your Soul(s) match up, you'll lock...Even science is working in conjunction with this TF/SC thing...lol...This is just one discovery so far...I haven't had much time to delve into other aspects because that eye-lock was the only one factor I could not reason out, logically..lol

Now, I know not everyone gets this eye-lock thing but I'm sure it's similar to when your "energy" aligns up with your TF's or SC's energy..:)....All this TF/SC stuff just goes to show us that there's something bigger than us at work here...That you are not all-knowing..It reminds us to be humble and be open to other aspects of the universe.........Anyhow, it's been a fascinating journey so far...;)

The magnetic pull and eye-lock ^

The last day of class in 1978, I was sitting across the hall from my twin outside the class room and we were looking at each other. When I turned my head away from my twin I could feel some kind of resistance when turning my head. It didn't seem to be me causing this directly.

Also see
https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...33#post1611733
Old 30-06-2022, 04:19 PM
Ascender

I don't believe in TF. What I do think is going on is OP's wife has met someone she's shared past lives with. That connection is what both of them are feeling. They crossed paths for a reason, probably to resolve some karmic (for lack of a better term) issues and possibly take their relationship to a higher, more pure spiritual level. Not as lovers, but perhaps as friends.
Old 01-07-2022, 08:19 PM
Master
https://od.lk/s/OV8xOTgwMTQ2NTVf/11-11.jpg