Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 05-10-2017, 06:29 PM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation Circumstances of death (important!)

Hello everyone! I really need your help interpreting my Tarot cards, because the question is very serious and important.
A friend of mine died some time ago under suspicious circumstances. The thing is, we don't know if it was an accident, a suicide or a murder. And we really need to know this!
Today, i asked my cards, but i'm having a hard time reading them. :(

The first question was:
--What really happened the day he died? These are the cards i got:
The Emperor (reversed), 5 of swords (rev), 8 of pentacles – 8 of swords (rev)

The second question was:
--What was the physical cause of his death? And these are the cards i got:
Page of Cups, 9 of swords (rev), The Sun (rev) – 9 of wands (rev)

Can anyone please help me??
Thanks a lot!
Old 05-10-2017, 07:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Not my specialty but I don't sense there was foul play just someone who was ready or working to find the right time to let go. Just at quick glance of course.

Working on the second question( I am sure there are better analyzers on this subject). I feel Page of cups with nine of swords I feel was the beginning ( opportunity) to the end of suffering. As nine of swords is associated with a lot of self sabotage, individual self created suffering ( being reverse it's the end of suffering) Nine of wands reverse is giving up the fight, no longer being defensive and on guard ( hence, no foul play). The sun says more about being healthy and robust as sunshine is very healthy and more glorious days to come, reverse would show otherwise. Seems like he was fighting an internal battle and he was ready to let go of his suffering. That is just my quick take on it on the physical aspect of it. I am in a hurry
Old 05-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody29
Hello everyone! I really need your help interpreting my Tarot cards, because the question is very serious and important.
A friend of mine died some time ago under suspicious circumstances. The thing is, we don't know if it was an accident, a suicide or a murder. And we really need to know this!
Today, i asked my cards, but i'm having a hard time reading them. :(

The first question was:
--What really happened the day he died? These are the cards i got:
The Emperor (reversed), 5 of swords (rev), 8 of pentacles – 8 of swords (rev)

The second question was:
--What was the physical cause of his death? And these are the cards i got:
Page of Cups, 9 of swords (rev), The Sun (rev) – 9 of wands (rev)

Can anyone please help me??
Thanks a lot!

I'll have a go. But please be aware that I'm (a) not an expert) (b) don't usually read these sort of questions (c) after a prolonged break, am just starting to get back into the swing of the Tarot.

What really happened the day he died?

Looks to me he had a runin with someone who can be quite a piece of work. This is a man who loses control easily, has no regard for what other's want, and will use whatever is at his disposal to get that he wants. He can be quite a belligerent, my way or the highway type of person, and not someone you'd want to cross.

It looks like there may have been an argument and the gentleman in question wanted to walk away from the situation but was unable to, as the Emperor reversed had him over a barrell and insisted he kept doing what was required of him. As much as the person in question wanted to escape from this situation, they were unable to fully disconnect and get away/stop doing what the Emperor reversed asked of him. He felt trapped in the situation.

What was the physical cause of his death?

Do you know if he took drugs? The Page of Cups has come up before for someone who was a drug addict and I'm wondering if he may have intentionally or unintentionally overdosed, due to the unhappiness the situation he was caught up in caused. There are some quite unhappy cards here, suggesting he was getting to the end of his tether, having massive problems and guilt. I get the impression drugs may have had a part in his death it appears he became more and more paranoid, either due to the drugs, or to some perceived action the Emperor reversed may dish out. The 9 of Wands reversed shows someone who has taken a bit of a beating and is concerned they're coming back for me. This could be physically or a paranoia in his mind. In any case, he was not a happy chappy when he died.

Take with a pinch of salt, as I said, I'm not a professional reader and am only just starting to get back into it. But hope this may gave you some food for thought.
Old 05-10-2017, 09:05 PM
Seeker
I feel there was something nefarious going on. Something shady.
Old 07-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I feel Page of cups with nine of swords I feel was the beginning ( opportunity) to the end of suffering. As nine of swords is associated with a lot of self sabotage, individual self created suffering ( being reverse it's the end of suffering) Nine of wands reverse is giving up the fight, no longer being defensive and on guard ( hence, no foul play). The sun says more about being healthy and robust as sunshine is very healthy and more glorious days to come, reverse would show otherwise. Seems like he was fighting an internal battle and he was ready to let go of his suffering. That is just my quick take on it on the physical aspect of it. I am in a hurry

Are you saying this could have been a suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Do you know if he took drugs? The Page of Cups has come up before for someone who was a drug addict and I'm wondering if he may have intentionally or unintentionally overdosed, due to the unhappiness the situation he was caught up in caused. There are some quite unhappy cards here, suggesting he was getting to the end of his tether, having massive problems and guilt. I get the impression drugs may have had a part in his death it appears he became more and more paranoid, either due to the drugs, or to some perceived action the Emperor reversed may dish out. The 9 of Wands reversed shows someone who has taken a bit of a beating and is concerned they're coming back for me. This could be physically or a paranoia in his mind. In any case, he was not a happy chappy when he died.

You are absolutely right - he did have a big drug problem! And yes, indeed, he did overdose on drugs! But is there ANY way to know for sure if this was an intentional or unintentional overdose??? He was very depressed and had a lot of problems (financial, etc.). But since he left no note there is no way to tell if his overdose was deliberate or not... How can we know for sure??..
Old 08-10-2017, 02:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody29
Thanks everyone!

Are you saying this could have been a suicide?

You are absolutely right - he did have a big drug problem! And yes, indeed, he did overdose on drugs! But is there ANY way to know for sure if this was an intentional or unintentional overdose??? He was very depressed and had a lot of problems (financial, etc.). But since he left no note there is no way to tell if his overdose was deliberate or not... How can we know for sure??..

I guess that's where the police come in. You'd be surprised at how good they are at their jobs, and forensics leave no stone unturned. Has he had the autopsy yet?

I suppose you could do another spread asking if he overdosed intentionally, or if someone else took his life.
Old 08-10-2017, 04:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
I guess that's where the police come in. You'd be surprised at how good they are at their jobs, and forensics leave no stone unturned. Has he had the autopsy yet?

I suppose you could do another spread asking if he overdosed intentionally, or if someone else took his life.

Actually, this happened 4 months ago. His death was ruled accidental. But me and some other friends think this could have been a suicide, because he was very depressed, he had so many problems and felt hopeless about his future.
Old 19-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Newbie ;)

Ok, so i did another reading today and my question was: "Did this guy commit suicide?". I got 4 of cups (reversed), 6 of swords (reversed) and 9 of wands (reversed). So... What do you think?? I would be very grateful for your interpretations. Thanks in advance.
Old 19-10-2017, 10:12 PM
55Degrees

I'm not going to say yes or no for ethical reasons, but if you look at the basic meanings of the cards you can glean your own conclusion.

4 of Cups rev - apathy, depression, self pity.
6 of Swords rev - staying stuck in a bad/unhappy place (mentally) .
9 of Wands rev - defeat, giving up.
Old 20-10-2017, 07:04 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
I'm not going to say yes or no for ethical reasons, but if you look at the basic meanings of the cards you can glean your own conclusion.

4 of Cups rev - apathy, depression, self pity.
6 of Swords rev - staying stuck in a bad/unhappy place (mentally) .
9 of Wands rev - defeat, giving up.

Ok, thanks. I get the point.
Anyway, i did another reading, just to double-check. I got 5 of swords (rev), 9 of pentacles (rev) and 9 of cups (rev). I understand this means he was unhappy, depressed, etc. But since there is no suicide card, how do i know this is what my cards are trying to tell me? I mean, maybe this just means he was unhappy and depressed at the time of his death. But does this automatically mean that he killed himself?
I'm new to this whole Tarot thing, so i still have to figure out a lot of things.