Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2017, 01:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Illuminati, Sold Soul & Everything Else

*THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE RIGHT LOCATION FOR THIS POST, if so... please move it*

For the dis-believers, this will at-least be entertaining for you, but I assure you.. this isn't a joke. The question I have is what the hell is going on?

I have been an entrepreneur for over 2 decades. Back in 2014, at the age of 24 I was starting a private equity company (like KKR & Blackstone) that would focus exclusively on buying out internet companies (mainly B2B saas).

I had millions of capital commitments and it was being vetted through the SEC. During this time, I had strange dream that I sold my soul. Prior to this, I had met Politicans, Investment Bankers, Freemasons, Jesuits, Celebrities, practically everyone. I am still connected to many famous influencers such as Jordan Belfort "Wolf of Wall Street", Gary Vaynerchuk among others such as NSA, Politicians, CIA, Jesuits, etc and can prove it.

I thought selling your soul was a figure of speech, simply meaning giving your power to somebody else. Now, I am not so sure.

Here is how selling my soul happened:

I got up out of bed and could see my body sleeping, I walked outside, got in my car and drove to an OLD theater. I walked in, walked up on stage and went behind a red curtain. I waited for someone to walk in from the back of the theater and he came in. He was white, tall and had black hair. He convinced me to sell soul after pressuring me. I read a contract, sold my soul with my right index finger with blood dripping on the contract. I woke up and had a mark in the same exact spot "seriously".

In the contract, it said:
1) Join the military
2) Serve as chief commander or something to that effect
3) Become President of the USA
4) Become the next Warren Buffett
It also said I would be approached and I had to say yes.

Someone I had hired later on in my company was talking about the Illuminati and I told him that it didn't exist any longer and hasn't since the 1800s. I then heard a demonic voice saying that they do exist, we're taking over the world and if you go against us, we'll crush you.

I ended up getting approached by a group calling themselves the Illuminati. There were two of them, both had leather bank envelopes the banks use to move cash inside the bank, one was Wells Fargo and one was Bank of America. They approached me for a total of 3 times over a period of 3 months.

People came to me during this period telling me not to do it and that id regret it. Most of these people were HIGH NET WORTH individuals ($100m+). They all basically told me that if they had the choice to be poor or rich they would certainly choose to be poor.

I declined all three times due to which it only got worse from there. I heard voices telling me to kill people, I heard the Jesuit oath which I had agreed to and much more. I ended up in the mental hospital twice for almost a month and was labeled a paranoid schizophrenic because I heard voices and smelled things that weren't there.

Fast-forward to today.
I am on state benefits such as health care and SSDI which I don't want to be and in the process of getting back into business.
I still hear voices, both demonic and non-demonic.
The times the voices are demonic it identifies as Satan.
The voices have identified themselves as: Jesuits, Queen (what queen, I do not know) & Satan
I smell sweet burning fire and I also smell roses on a daily basis
The voices tell me I am in the Illuminati and to do illegal things such as murder, they want me to be the Antichrist and much more.

What is the Antichrist anyways? Does this simply mean they don't believe in god/hell/etc? If so, I guess I am since I don't believe in this stuff.

VERIFIABLE FACTS:
- The people I met is a true statement which can be backed up by my business partners & LinkedIn screenshots.
- I was set to become worth $100m+ at 24-25. Emails prove this.
- I was approached three times. A friend who was with me can vouch for this.
- I have the mark. The people I showed it too all vouched for this happening a few months ago when I asked if I had told them.

I am thinking this may be one of the following, but I am not sure what.
Electronic Harassment from the Government?
Spiritual Ascension & Vivid,Lucid Dream?
I truly am a member of the Illuminati?
MK Ultra... I seriously doubt it.
I am truly paranoid?
Old 06-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Master
my advice is to follow your heart's guidance.
be true to what feels good in your heart.
be the authentic you, which is based in your heart.

the conflicts you've outlined above seem to be related to
an attempt of the mind to usurp 'control' over your being.
peace and joy are natural functions of a healthy heart;
the doubts and misgivings of a quizzical mind can serve
to entice the heart into growth, if placed into that role.
Old 06-10-2017, 03:12 PM
Newbie ;)

I forgot to mention, I found this the morning I woke up from the dream and it was by my car. It looks like a bone but I have never been able to fully tell what it was. I had some help from friends of mine to try and narrow down what the design means.

Two Triangles should be Two Rectangles, that was a typo.

Also, this was given to me during the time I was being approached by the Illuminati. I was told the bottom right is Freemasonry and the bottom left is Illuminati disguised as the Eye of Ra. The left is for people like me.

Closed Thread