Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-12-2013, 02:30 AM
Knower

I dont usually do this because these messages are usually so special and personal to me but maybe my twin flame can explain it better himself......

" Hmmm what is a twin flame for me, interesting question. I think a twin flame for me is a spiritual counterpart that makes you whole. It's the spiritual side of you that you do not realize you are missing until you find it. It's love in its highest form in all elements of the word and it's also a teaching and learning process for me. It is unconditional love, the ability to love in spite of anything and everything. It is a spiritual union that can not be faked or duplicated. It is the understanding of who you truly are but in such a unique way. When I first merged with ***** (my name) that's when I truly began to understand the meaning of our twin flame union together. It's not that I didn't understand it before then but it was in that moment that my soul really had a grasp on the whole concept. It no longer was about mentally understanding the process but feeling it. *It is not about the physicality of merging but rather the spiritual, mental and emotional intensity that it brings. Two souls merging together is nothing like two bodies merging together it is much more intense and profound. I don't know if a person can really understand the true depth and meaning of a twin flame relationship unless they have a twin flame, themselves. A twin flame relationship isn't roses and candy and free rides all the time. If people think that's all it is then they have truly missed the essentials of it. Of course there is a great deal of intimacy involved but that is not what people should be focused on. What people should focus on in a twin flame union is the Oneness, the Unity. People need to focus on what elements of their twin flame can help them and make them grow. Focus on what you can learn from your spiritual counterpart. Discover and grow together in all areas. Do not just focus on the romance of it all because that is much too limiting. There is much more to a twin flame relationship than the romance and I wish people would stop limiting*themselves*by being wrapped up in this perfect fantasy. A twin flame relationship is not some perfect fairytale fantasy. It can have very difficult and rough patches in the mix too. It is a learning process, it is so many things to me but I guess if I had to pick one word to sum it all up, I would pick love. For me personally, a twin flame relationship is nothing but love, unconditional love that shows itself in many unique ways."

By the way, this is an old message but one I've always kept because it has everything anyone would ever need to know about twin flames in it. I think he really grasps the concept of what it is all about and explains it in an easy to understand way. I hope it helps somebody on here who might be struggling.
Old 03-12-2013, 02:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenRiver
Lostsoul, it seems you are stuck in earthly terms and definitions of what a twin flame "relationship" should be. You cannot apply earthly rules to a spiritual connection. It breaks all rules and regulations of anything us humans could ever define. The point of a twin flame relationship? Quite simply, unconditional love. No more, no less. I wish I could put into worss how much I love my twin flame but I can't. There are no words to define the love I feel for him. It is 1000000% unconditional. Even though he is already in spirit, I would give my life for him to be able to come back here. I would die for him, without any question. And trust me when I say this road hasn't been easy. There are several women who claim my twin flame as their twin flame. But guess what. Even if he WERENT my twin flame, I would still love him all the same. And I would still die for him. So this whole "celebrity twin flame" thing is not to be taken lightly. To some people it is very real and with good reason. Because it is real.

By the way, telepathy is the way we and most other twin flames who have never met physically, communicate.

I understand how you would presume I do not have an understanding of how these connections work..and that is ok.. I have a clear understanding what relationships- being that of spiritual or Earth bound stereotype relations.. Please, don't be offended in my saying.. Physical manifestations are of a reason and that is to experience..if you have no experience-you have no growth..and that is THE only reason of such connections..I value your opinion, although, I was commenting on the reasons nor' logic surrounding- any- of- that of such unions.. If you are to clearly established both sides..isnt that what makes it 'whole' in understanding? Isn't that how we develope in love by equality in the division of 'what is physical & what is of spirit?' and how both are of the same in life/god? Isn't that the cause of love to bring both together in truth?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-12-2013, 04:29 AM
forestfire

Quote:
I dont usually do this because these messages are usually so special and personal to me but maybe my twin flame can explain it better himself......

" Hmmm what is a twin flame for me, interesting question. I think a twin flame for me is a spiritual counterpart that makes you whole. It's the spiritual side of you that you do not realize you are missing until you find it. It's love in its highest form in all elements of the word and it's also a teaching and learning process for me. It is unconditional love, the ability to love in spite of anything and everything. It is a spiritual union that can not be faked or duplicated. It is the understanding of who you truly are but in such a unique way. When I first merged with ***** (my name) that's when I truly began to understand the meaning of our twin flame union together. It's not that I didn't understand it before then but it was in that moment that my soul really had a grasp on the whole concept. It no longer was about mentally understanding the process but feeling it. *It is not about the physicality of merging but rather the spiritual, mental and emotional intensity that it brings. Two souls merging together is nothing like two bodies merging together it is much more intense and profound. I don't know if a person can really understand the true depth and meaning of a twin flame relationship unless they have a twin flame, themselves. A twin flame relationship isn't roses and candy and free rides all the time. If people think that's all it is then they have truly missed the essentials of it. Of course there is a great deal of intimacy involved but that is not what people should be focused on. What people should focus on in a twin flame union is the Oneness, the Unity. People need to focus on what elements of their twin flame can help them and make them grow. Focus on what you can learn from your spiritual counterpart. Discover and grow together in all areas. Do not just focus on the romance of it all because that is much too limiting. There is much more to a twin flame relationship than the romance and I wish people would stop limiting*themselves*by being wrapped up in this perfect fantasy. A twin flame relationship is not some perfect fairytale fantasy. It can have very difficult and rough patches in the mix too. It is a learning process, it is so many things to me but I guess if I had to pick one word to sum it all up, I would pick love. For me personally, a twin flame relationship is nothing but love, unconditional love that shows itself in many unique ways."

By the way, this is an old message but one I've always kept because it has everything anyone would ever need to know about twin flames in it. I think he really grasps the concept of what it is all about and explains it in an easy to understand way. I hope it helps somebody on here who might be struggling.

I think your TF nailed it GreenRiver! Thanks a lot for sharing this!
Old 03-12-2013, 04:30 AM
forestfire

Hey, I graduated to "Knower". LOL! I dont know much though, still a newbie at heart
Old 03-12-2013, 05:01 AM
Experiencer
Quote:

" Hmmm what is a twin flame for me, interesting question. I think a twin flame for me is a spiritual counterpart that makes you whole. It's the spiritual side of you that you do not realize you are missing until you find it. It's love in its highest form in all elements of the word and it's also a teaching and learning process for me. It is unconditional love, the ability to love in spite of anything and everything. It is a spiritual union that can not be faked or duplicated.It is the understanding of who you truly are but in such a unique way. When I first merged with ***** (my name) that's when I truly began to understand the meaning of our twin flame union together. It's not that I didn't understand it before then but it was in that moment that my soul really had a grasp on the whole concept. It no longer was about mentally understanding the process but feeling it. *It is not about the physicality of merging but rather the spiritual, mental and emotional intensity that it brings. Two souls merging together is nothing like two bodies merging together it is much more intense and profound. I don't know if a person can really understand the true depth and meaning of a twin flame relationship unless they have a twin flame, themselves. A twin flame relationship isn't roses and candy and free rides all the time. If people think that's all it is then they have truly missed the essentials of it. Of course there is a great deal of intimacy involved but that is not what people should be focused on. What people should focus on in a twin flame union is the Oneness, the Unity. People need to focus on what elements of their twin flame can help them and make them grow. Focus on what you can learn from your spiritual counterpart. Discover and grow together in all areas. Do not just focus on the romance of it all because that is much too limiting. There is much more to a twin flame relationship than the romance and I wish people would stop limiting*themselves*by being wrapped up in this perfect fantasy. A twin flame relationship is not some perfect fairytale fantasy. It can have very difficult and rough patches in the mix too. It is a learning process, it is so many things to me but I guess if I had to pick one word to sum it all up, I would pick love. For me personally, a twin flame relationship is nothing but love, unconditional love that shows itself in many unique ways."

I absolutely looooveee this...Could not have said it better. This is what TF is to me. Thank you for sharing this...
Old 03-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Master

Beautiful, GreenRiver. Thank you.
Old 03-12-2013, 04:20 PM
Knower

No, thank him....he's the one who said it ;)
Old 03-12-2013, 05:40 PM
Knower

Greenriver's TF's message is beautiful and in accordance with many people's TF conception.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:21 PM
Knower

ForestFire, that would be absolutely amazing if you put a book or movie together to describe your experience...I have a feeling your experience is very interesting and it would inspire many others. I love when people can put things in such a way where it is creative. Art, music and things of such nature always move people.

There is something I want to add here about physically seeing or meeting an SC or Flame. Yes, it is magical but for me it was a different kind of magic. You see, my Twin Flame Mate was almost the exact definition of magic and he did everything to create it and I am the same. Seeing him, looking into his eyes was pure magic but not like the fairy tales...it was more like an intense, heightened version of what most people view as magic. At any rate, it was beautiful in every way.

LostSoul13, who we really are is a Spirit. How do you fall in love with who a celebrity really is? You see and feel the Spirit because that is who they and all of us really are. If you have a Connection, you will be able to feel the Spirit of that Connection and see the Spirit of that person and that is how you love the real them. Really, you can see the Spirit of any one just by looking into their eyes for the eyes are the windows to the Soul.

GreenRiver, I absolutely and completely adored the message from your Flame! Your Flame reminds me a lot of mine.....the way he goes about speaking and the message. Love, love, love it! Thank you so much for sharing!
Old 04-12-2013, 01:43 AM
Twitter patted

Bunny

[quote=NeverAloneLove]Thank you kindly ForestFire. I am not sure that I understand you correctly, are you saying that you met a rock star and through this meeting, you came to know of your SC? Something tells me that your story is nothing less of an interesting one...would love to know more if you are willing to share.

[quote =foresrfire]Yes, that's what I meant, but it's a story that can't be told here. Maybe we will write a book or movie scenario some day...
Or maybe a song (if only that rock band could sing it live someday... It would be such a perfect celebration of our story!)

Unfortunately our beautiful, zany, story can not be shared yet. It would make for an interesting screen play or song. The events are almost too wacky to be believable. But it is true and the journey continues. Hopefully some day we will be able to share our story ,as forestfire mentioned above. For now working towards a happy, yet non disneyesque, ever after with my man who lights me up!