Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 18-02-2013, 10:15 PM
homercalf

time travel

I'm fascinated by the idea of time travel, but surely if it were one day possible wouldn't we have people walking about here and now today from the future????
Old 18-02-2013, 10:32 PM
Quagmire

Maybe we already have
Old 23-04-2013, 04:19 PM
ElenaR

I totally agree with you. I think we may have. But, as I stated on another thread, they could not tell anyone. Only some people, like us maybe, would actually believe them. The rest would either ignore, arrest or put them into an institution. I wish there was a way to find out if anyone is really here from the future. I'd love to find out how to be able to travel thru time...

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 04:49 AM.
Old 24-04-2013, 12:20 PM
Experiencer

i think it would be far too difficult to isolate the same past everytime so that you couldn't really go forward or back ... the dead play at multiverse in the acceptance of everything and anything and the judgement that they are whole yet they don't exist as simply/sinfully as i might imagine
Old 09-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by homercalf
I'm fascinated by the idea of time travel, but surely if it were one day possible wouldn't we have people walking about here and now today from the future????

Pretty much yeah. Or at least there would be some kind of evidence. Imo, time travel is impossible. It never happened and never will. Sorry to burst anyone's bubble.

However, I saw a special on PBS(I think it was)that basically said that although it is basically impossible to travel into the past, it may be possible to travel into the future. I say we already are traveling into the future. That's what time is. Each day we move into the future so in a sense we are all time travelers because we are moving through time and space just not in a way that we see in science fiction movies.

Want to travel into the past? Read history books, listen to old music or watch old movies or talk to senior citizens. Want to travel into the future? Read science fiction or close your eyes then ten minutes later open them up. Mission accomplished.
Old 09-06-2013, 05:55 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaR
I totally agree with you. I think we may have. But, as I stated on another thread, they could not tell anyone. Only some people, like us maybe, would actually believe them. The rest would either ignore, arrest or put them into an institution. I wish there was a way to find out if anyone is really here from the future. I'd love to find out how to be able to travel thru time...

Despite what I said in my previous post I am open to the possibility that aliens may be able to travel back in time. The only way for them to get here might be for them to have some sort of time travel device. It sounds far out there but I am willing to be open minded about it. Being that as far as I know, nobody has communicated with an alien we don't know and won't know until we have.

Last edited by arive nan : 14-07-2013 at 04:49 AM.
Old 17-06-2013, 04:18 PM
ElenaR

You should read Neville Goddard's The Law and the Promise.
Yes, the past can be changed, and I think it is probably accomplished via multiverses.
Old 23-06-2013, 12:19 AM
Super Moderator
But what would happen if -say -someone time travelled to a point in their past to change something, and as we are not 'islands' everything we do or have done involves other Souls (human or animal) So imagine we re-visit that scene we wish to re-direct...but find other Souls involved in it....then if we change the direction of events, we must surely also change direction of events for those others who have a vested interest in what happened.
Also it could be possible that the course of events, as they stood, may have appeared to be a mistake (or we could have done better, say) -yet the tracks that were followed by those other Souls involved have led them to greater understanding since those events, and if everything were re-tracked, they might not have the same experiences leading to the same results....
And is it not possible that there really are no "mistakes" which need to be re-visited and re-routed, but only a journey of discovery and self-realization, and that all the time we were indeed going exactly the "right" way?
Old 01-07-2013, 12:03 AM
WYN123

I had a thought the other day that if we indeed live in separate moments then it may be possible to travel back one moment just as easily as we travel forwards. but then I may not even notice if it were possible because moments are nearly identical. I have been tapping on this key board for five mins for example how would I know that this moment I have not time travelled back with different intentions.
But then if we travel back each moment would we age so that life would be over or almost by the time you reached the moment you wished to change. and if you were then in the present and wanted to continue forward unless you became younger there might not be time left. so I think one may indeed become younger.
The other idea after this was that if you can travel backwards even for one moment it may be possible to jump more moments. My mind was opened to the possibility of moving back a moment but several moments I cant comprehend.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:23 PM
Master

If we changed the past it would already be changed, would it not be? We wouldn't know otherwise, because once the past is changed, so to, is the products given by the reality passed through, and thus we would not be them. Thus we would become an alternate reality while the reality that occurs becomes another reality- an alternate reality- and would live on in our reality.
So while the past is changeable, we are not who our past selves were and thus do not receive the direct benefits of what we spent our energy on to alter, but instead we create a parallel reality that coexists with our own that influences ours, and ours, theirs. Sometimes that can produce effects of dejavu and intuition, while other times those things come of other things.
We can exist in other moments through the time travel we already do with our own mind's in what we refer to as memory. We can also time jump using energy currents. Time both exists and does not exist- it is a truth but for only those who still need it to find more truth, like a crutch. There's nothing wrong with these things- after all we make up our own rules as we go and we have eternity to do all that we do.
Future time jumping is the same thing. We are simply jumping to an alternate reality and experiencing it as it is most near our own. But the farther from the truth it is, the more we can suffer due to the gap in between reality and non. When we suffer, our heart contracts to protect us from the pain, but if we never let go of the handle, we fail to continue to expand, and only contract as a result.
Our heart also contracts to tell us the largeness of the truth we are experiencing In that moment.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/