Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 28-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Master
If you're set on some sort of spell, you might consider one that infuses your own self with power and the ability to know the right course of action, to make yourself more able - instead of trying to affect someone else, affect yourself.

Old 28-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Fairydustdreams

Thank you.Like I said I don't want anything bad to happen to them I just want them to leave me alone.I was just looking for advice maybe ideas on ways to go about doing something without anything bad coming back to me.
Old 28-05-2011, 08:57 PM
nightowl

You may want to consider shielding yourself. You would not be sending out harm and you would be protecting yourself from harm. There is some good info here, you might want to give it a look. I hope things work out for you.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/ar...hp?t-5032.html

nightowl
Old 28-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Lunacie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairydustdreams
So it was like a karma spell?

Some people call it a karma spell. I hesitate to use the word karma, because I haven't studied the historical basis of karma enough to know whether I'm using it correctly.
Old 29-05-2011, 06:39 AM
Master
There is a simple ill-will blocking ritual that you could try, if you wish.
Requires a lump of rose quartz and either a photo of the person or a drawing or the ill-will written on paper. Place whatever you have [ photo, etc] under the rose quartz. Old Earth magic.
Old 29-05-2011, 08:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie
Some people call it a karma spell. I hesitate to use the word karma, because I haven't studied the historical basis of karma enough to know whether I'm using it correctly.

The principle of Karma pops up all over the place :
Do as you would be done by !
As you sow, so shall you reap !
What goes around, comes around !
etc, etc
Old 29-05-2011, 09:08 AM
SunMist

A few thoughts...

1. What they did in getting you fired is known as slander, you can threaten to sue them for it and for your lost wages.

2. You could try a "freezing spell" where you put their names on paper in water and freeze it, the intention being to freeze their harmful action toward you

3. You could try a spell to make yourself invisible to them or forgotten by them
Old 29-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Lunacie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
A few thoughts...

1. What they did in getting you fired is known as slander, you can threaten to sue them for it and for your lost wages.

2. You could try a "freezing spell" where you put their names on paper in water and freeze it, the intention being to freeze their harmful action toward you

3. You could try a spell to make yourself invisible to them or forgotten by them

1) This will keep them enmeshed in the OP's life. Question is, is it worth that?

2) This is a binding spell, I've done it twice in 20 years.

3) That sounds like what the OP is asking for - good suggestion.
Old 29-05-2011, 09:03 PM
SunMist

Lunacie, I'm interested on the ins and outs of this - maybe this question will help the OP too.

How morally do you see option 2 (the freezing spell) being different from option 3 (the invisibility/forgetting spell) ? Both would tamper with the other person's ability to make a choice of their own free will and have their action play out.
Old 29-05-2011, 09:57 PM
Lunacie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Lunacie, I'm interested on the ins and outs of this - maybe this question will help the OP too.

How morally do you see option 2 (the freezing spell) being different from option 3 (the invisibility/forgetting spell) ? Both would tamper with the other person's ability to make a choice of their own free will and have their action play out.

The question of morality in this kind of situation is irrevelant to me. When someone does something to harm me, I'm not bound by the Rede (or anything else) to keep from harming that person. If they impinge on my free will, they can certainly expect no less from me.

It's part of the natural balance of the universe, the natural law of cause and effect. If they didn't do anything to harm me, I wouldn't be doing anything to bind their free will. I refuse to be a doormat and let others do whatever they want to me or my loved ones without incurring some kind of consequences.

Sometimes I'm happy to ask the universe/god/goddess/ancestors/whoever to deliver whatever karma they think will help the other person learn the lesson they need to learn. Sometimes I take matters into my own hands.

Which also brings up the question of only using magic as a last resort as some believe to be moral. I think often a combination of mundane actions and magical energies is very effective. And there are times when I think mundane actions would only make the situation worse and I simply do magic.