Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-06-2019, 06:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
the action or practice of publicly expressing opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue.

History / JosephineBloggs.

That's a good idea to examine ones own history. Best not to dwell on it too long though. Onward and upward.
Old 30-06-2019, 09:51 AM
Master

Good concern

Quote:
We like to talk here. Reading the news, there are toddlers severely ill, captured, in incarceration, without care. In Government led facilities.

And what does anyone do? Nothing. The lawyers care, human rights groups.

No one else, apparently astral realms can be far more important to spiritual types. Which is why I say supernatural does not equal to spiritual in my books.

JL

PS I’m no better, by the way.

It's a good concern . I read some posts and some have answered it in really very nice manner . Writing almost similar things in different words just to firm up our collective convictions .

Spiritual pursuits must really leave a positive impact first on the seeker and then on life around the seeker. These requires not only lot of spiritual thinking but also requires lot of actions based on such thinking . Mere spiritual thinking without / with little actions (ie positive impact on our playful life of 14-18 hours on daily basis) , does not give seeker the spiritual nutrition which he/she should have.

God is an extremely intelligent super being resident right in our hearts . He will figure out whether all such reason / logic in flash of second is an alibi not to act upon it or turn blind eyes to it. He does not want one to solve the issues completely . That's completely His task . But He definitely wants to see what role you play when u see such things like delighting pain/problem(which definitely not you are) , indifferent / least concerned , sympathizing , active participant in problem resolution etc

As somebody wrote , we definitely need stronger posture to withstand such tragedies but such tragedies must actualize in some positive action howsoever small/ irrelevant from worldly life perspectives.
Old 30-06-2019, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
We like to talk here. Reading the news, there are toddlers severely ill, captured, in incarceration, without care. In Government led facilities.

No one else, apparently astral realms can be far more important to spiritual types. Which is why I say supernatural does not equal to spiritual in my books.

JL

This is a really tough world, there are so many things we take for granted. Like health care and food. The families who jump borders are running from a extreme situation. A situation many of us can't even imagine. In extreme situations people do extreme things because that's what they believe is best. I am sure the families know the risk there taking. If you have no health care of any kind and if you're lucky to be able feed your family 1 small meal a day. 3 meals a day and a chance at healthcare looks good.
Old 30-06-2019, 01:58 PM
Master
This is more on the comment I made above. This situation sounds horrible. But keep in mind, we will never hear the whole story in the news. These children you speak of being "captured". You don't know there full lives. You can easily say a child that gets beaten, molested, and neglected, gets "captured" from the bad parents or people doing it to them. At this time the news want to make that situation look as bad as it can. That's how media works. Never be afraid to ask why, and with a open mind listen to both sides. You can't blame the American government we're doing all we can. If you want to place blame. Look at where all these children are coming from.
Old 09-07-2019, 07:45 AM
Master
Quote:

JL

I live about 1 hours drive from the border (at least the border I think you are talking about). Saying that, I have overstayed in other countries and ended up in many cases, having to see the policeman.

Back to where I live, every once in a while, I see the large white bus drive by with a bus load of people who did make 'it out'. Those people, in many cases, are beaming lights even though they have experienced hardships.

Sometimes I wonder if they are in their situation because of karma or could it be, this might be their last reincarnation.