Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-01-2020, 08:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yunoschut
Could you give me a link to some reliable material on how to do this please? I heard about self hypnosis before, but I always had some doubts about safety of this practice.

The best book on self-hypnosis, I've read, is Leslie LeCron's "Self-Hypnosis". It is only like 60 pages long, first half being about how to get into self-hypnosis., second half a few concrete applications.

You can borrow from here for free:
https://openlibrary.org/works/OL15151730W/Self_hypnosis

LeCron wrote several other good books on this subject:
https://openlibrary.org/authors/OL18...slie_M._LeCron

There are some interesting hypnosis related articles in "Experimental Hypnosis":
https://openlibrary.org/books/OL2460..._on_r esearch
Milton Erickson's "Deep Hypnosis" is very informative:
https://openlibrary.org/books/OL2460..._on_r esearch
This is a recommendation for learning self-hypnosis, to get into trance.

Further, you'll have to practice it, and use it as a tool to get what you want.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:33 PM
Master
Quote:
My beliefs about spirituality are centered around NDE phenomenon so my goal is to find out what my mission on this incarnation is. I’ve already wasted way too many years of my life and because of this I don’t have much time left to be somewhere where I’m not supposed be.

But how do I acquire this key information? My best bet is to get in touch with my spirit guide who during my earthly adventure know way more about me than I know about myself. So what are the various ways to tune into the divine guidance? Can perhaps psylocibin mushrooms be of any help in this matter?
I feel nothing is wasted. Never stop learning and growing. In the spiritual world there's no such thing as time so no need to rush it. It will come in it's time in your own way. Everyone will tell you what works best for them. But there not you and everyone is different.
Old 12-01-2020, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivatar
it's the quiet voice within you.

You hear it ALL THE TIME. yet you continiously ignore it. All you need to do is learn how to listen to it.

Nothing people can say will tell you how to listen to it. You hear it everyday, probably hundreds of times a day. The only issue is you ignore it.

nobody here can tell you how to not ignore it, only you can choose to not ignore it. It's a quiet inner voice. it is constantly speaking, you just have to learn to not ignore it.

The reason its called the quiet voice is it speaks in the same way that all thoughts communicate with you. It's not like it has some special tone or sound. It's not easy to tell what is the quiet inner voice. I'm 29 and I barely just learned how to truly listen to my inner voice.

anyways. you'll have to learn on your own. People on some online forum are not the best people to have a disucssion about this. its better to talk to someone in person, like a local spiritual teacher who is good at listening to their own intuition.

and its not rare. LIKE TONS OF PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO. the biggest issue is that 99% of people just dont give a darn about what their inner voice says. they hear it over and over, but ignore it each time.

If you want to learn through your own inner God, your own inner guru, all you have to do is trust and listen. Start listening to the inner voice in your head. Stop ignoring its advice, start trusting in it.

If you cant do that, dont ask us for help.
I totally agree with you! Bullseye!!
Old 12-01-2020, 11:37 PM
Guide
Quote:
My beliefs about spirituality are centered around NDE phenomenon so my goal is to find out what my mission on this incarnation is. I’ve already wasted way too many years of my life and because of this I don’t have much time left to be somewhere where I’m not supposed be.

But how do I acquire this key information? My best bet is to get in touch with my spirit guide who during my earthly adventure know way more about me than I know about myself. So what are the various ways to tune into the divine guidance? Can perhaps psylocibin mushrooms be of any help in this matter?

From my experience. It is vital to understand that you already do. You are just not consciously aware that you are doing it. So it is not so much the question: How do I communicate with my guide? Rather, it is how to be consciously aware that I am communicating with my guide.

Sometimes it is just a feeling. Sometimes you are thinking about something and then you get a feeling of sureness. It is always wise to understand that if you get a thought, and it is particularly clear and consise and just feels right, then, at these moments, ask yourself: was this my guide communicating with me?

Also, do not be clouded by ideas of others. Take other people's ideas on board. You can often see a common thread of ideas from different people.

There once was a shop in my home town. A person stood at the counter, and each customer qued up to be served. I needed to wait to get served. I didn't mind waiting because I knew my time would come.

Your conscious mind is the man behind the counter. The customers are the the little and big problems that come into your mind. The different customers are also the different ideas that are experienced through the five senses, that enter into by way of the front of the mind.

The guides communications enter by way of the back of the mind. Sometimes it is difficult to know the voice of the guide between the voices of the customers (so to speak). Often the guides voice is the gentliest and most persistant.

Don't struggle to hear the guides gentle voice over the voices of the customer, instead gently recognise each customer one at a time. Be the guy behind the counter serving the customers. You don't have to hurry. What you see decreases. Place your minds eye on each customer. The natural order of things is that when you see an idea/customer and make no idea in relation to the customer/idea then naturally the idea will fade and go away. If you contend against each customer - what you fight against persists. If you try to force something out of your mind it will only stay in the mind longer. What you resist, persists. What you see, decreases in strength by every moment.

Then one at a time the customer will soon be gone. Then there will only be the voice and feeling of your guide.

Peace and love.

If I do a reading for you. Be aware, that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.

*I hope you got a receipt for your goldfish.

"It is worst still to be ignorant of your own ignorance"
Saint Jerome.

It is probably wise to send me a private message first (on this webiste) if you wish to contact me via skype
Old 17-01-2020, 11:05 AM
Newbie ;)

I am 75 and lost my wife recently and like you, I feel the purpose of what life I have left is to discover what my spiritual contract requires me to achieve. From what I gleaned so far the way forward is through meditation but I have what my sister describes as a monkey brain and find it difficult to concentrate on my meditation for than a few seconds, maybe sometimes a minute or so.
Old 17-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarken
I am 75 and lost my wife recently and like you, I feel the purpose of what life I have left is to discover what my spiritual contract requires me to achieve. From what I gleaned so far the way forward is through meditation but I have what my sister describes as a monkey brain and find it difficult to concentrate on my meditation for than a few seconds, maybe sometimes a minute or so.

Just keep trying, everybody has a monkey brain.

Set for yourself a goal and leave it in the back of your mind and then meditate, don't think about it when you meditate, just leave it there, in the back of your mind and your subconscious will do the rest.

Try to meditate more than 10 minutes everyday, 30 minutes is perfect.

Now, it does not matter if your mind keeps on talking, just observe it and return to that state of silence, do this again and again and again until that voice understands that you are ignoring it and then you will see that it starts to fade away.

This is my latest experience: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=133486
This is what meditation did for me: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=133491

I am able to have OBEs, to leave my physical body while sleeping and explore other realms of existence.

I leave these for you to give you an impulse, you will be able to also see your wife, I saw my grandma several times and she died years ago, I saw her, you could say, in person, face to face, while being conscious.

All the best!!
Old 17-01-2020, 07:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarken
You may still have tens of years ahead of you ... Meditation takes much longer time to achieve your goal to "discover what my spiritual contract requires me to achieve". I suggest self-hypnosis to get in touch with your inner source of knowledge and guidance. Just keep an open mind (leave your beliefs and expectations aside, because they'll distort the inner messages)! When say "spiritual contract" you already assume there is something like that, and there is somebody the spiritual you made a contract with, which might be so, or not.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-01-2020, 12:48 AM
Pathfinder
What makes you think you'd be communicating with spirits? There are no spirits, you'd be communicating with other people but if everybody thinks they're communicating with spirits etc, knock yourself out lol