Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 05-06-2016, 07:02 PM
Suspended
Knower
Excuse if this belongs more to your afterlife post, but I feel not. I have no questions for the afterlife.

I can't. Having experienced 6 (7 if you count severe meningitis when 8 months old though not sure if NDEs really work for the very young) NDEs in my life and four of those would be before I was even reached 20 I have found myself with little to "fear" of death. One can't truly fear death when it seems to be on their doorstep.

But if I understand what you're offering maybe you can answer.

Why, given the above, am I still alive and not dead?
Old 06-06-2016, 05:39 AM
Master
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Dear Sparrow.I had this lucid dream, only my 2nd kinda real one.I became aware I was in dream state and saw these people all sitting in front of of me, the same as my last L D.Then I addressed the people and for some reason said this is my dream you are all in my dream, and as I said this I began to feel like I was rising upwards, butt then suddenly there was this almighty loud angry crash of thunder above me, I instantly for some reason fell to my knees put my hands together to pray and said send peace send peace. I then got up and thought wow lets look out the window, as I walked towards the window I bumped into someone who was just standing there still, I then said that felt solid.I got to the window, but as in the last dream I woke up before I was able to see the view from out side the window. Be interested if you have any words on this
Pagandell.

Yeah, felt I needed to say a bit more on this, the room I was in was very dimly lit, some times quite dark, the same as in the last L D.
After the L D I felt a bit ashamed about seeming to be on an ego trip saying like this is my dream i'm in control, when really I was way out of my depth he he
And its like the really loud and angry clap of thunder was God saying how dare you your not in control I am
More like I broke through some kind of energy barrier and the sound of thunder was some kind of energy clash.

I do feel the L D's are one of the most interesting things i've done in my life so far.........

Much Love
in places where others do not.
Old 07-06-2016, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnotherBob
Here is something on the topic that Sparrow previously wrote:

"Unraveling the Threads of Trauma

Unraveling the threads of trauma is really a matter of understanding why you behave in the way that you do. Why you have the thoughts that you do and why you react a certain way to situations and events around you. Why you have the attitude that you have and why you have chosen the path that you are on delivers illumination into the processes of past trauma.

Despite what some may say, there is a real definitive reason you do something. Every little thing that you do in your life you do as a result of a taught behaviour created from learnt belief systems and memorised reactions. If I do this – this will happen; if I don’t do this – this won’t happen. If this happens – I will feel this way. If I feel this way – others will think this of me. If others think this of me – I will feel this way and this will happen – and this will not. These are the belief systems you teach yourself from past responses and behaviours to previous events and play a large part to the trauma that afflicts many. The way that you feel within different circumstances are so too a learnt mechanism of response from memory.

What many people do is they re-enact and invoke negative feelings they have learnt to associate with specific things which once were remembered as a bad experience. Even though they are having a completely new experience they are acting out a learnt process of responses and reactions from memory, from values and interpretations already existing in their mind. In this, human beings can become very predictable in their behaviour just by accessing their past activity. There is a great vulnerability in this, in that there are those who identify this as an opportunity to exploit you. When you leave yourself open to be exploited in this way you invite further trauma to occur in your life.

There are many individuals who follow a path that does not effectively serve them for their highest good, health or happiness. They may develop bad habits and impulses, crave things which create imbalances for them. They may choose a path based on previous fears or misplaced anger or distrust. They may develop self harming behaviours or behaviours harmful to others. They may hold themselves back from who they wish to be, what they wish to do due to past events which continue to impact the present.

The truth of the matter is every past event continues to exist in the present moment, regardless if you choose to be ignorant of it, deny and avoid it, or simply choose to forget it. It is how something is remembered, how something is accepted, which determines its present influence on you here and now. The key to resolving your present trauma, or present behaviour, is actually to resolve your past memory; how you have chosen to remember something. Remember it is your memory that determines your present responses, attitudes and belief systems. It is therefore your memory which determines your state of being. It is your memory thusly that you take with you to the spirit world which then goes on to dictate your experience of transition.

So what you will want to do is identify aspects of your present choices, your present behaviours, your current path, and reflect upon why you are doing it. Identify the values you are using to make your decisions; are they in line with your core central values? Identify previous experience that has caused you to develop your current default behaviour in specific circumstances. If you have remembered something as a traumatic experience, a fearful or negative one, then you need to reconsider how you choose to remember that event. If you do not, that event will persist to impact your present life in a negative way regardless if you ignore or avoid it.

Despite what some may say, simply opting to forget traumatic experience altogether as part of a healing process will actually only create future complications due to repression or re-associative remembrance.

As part of any healing process trauma must be addressed via means of acceptance through knowledge, wisdom, compassion, forgiveness, understanding and truth.

The trauma must not impose upon the true value of the individual, and as part of the healing process, this sense and understanding of their true value must at all cost be reassured and replaced.

The matter of self-value is the core cause of all present behaviour and all paths which individuals take, and it is this which must be addressed and re-membered differently for change and healing to occur."

This is very good advice, and it is very affirmational on key points, and will be helpful to many...thanks for posting it here again, Bob.

Also...
Could anyone post the links to Sparrow's stuff off SF? I have never seen that site but it seems it could be a wealth of informational and affirmational writings.

I think someone -- maybe Adrienne? -- had posted somewhere not too long ago, but I cannot find it.

Peace & blessings all
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-06-2016, 05:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Could anyone post the links to Sparrow's stuff off SF? I have never seen that site but it seems it could be a wealth of informational and affirmational writings.

Hello 7luminaries,

I am not permitted to post urls here, so I will pm a link to you.
Old 08-06-2016, 06:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hello 7luminaries,

Hello AnotherBob, you have been a member since 2014.....

all you need is 26 posts and when it no longer says " Newbie " , you can post urls

start posting more, time to get out of that Newbie stage !
Old 08-06-2016, 06:30 PM
Master
Hi Sparrow,

I was wondering, can one person be the soul mate of more than one other person in the same lifetime.
Old 10-06-2016, 03:33 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
Hi Sparrow,

I was wondering, can one person be the soul mate of more than one other person in the same lifetime.

"Soul mates are simply those beings from your soul group. Again, I have to say, common understanding of this is ‘my’ soul mate or ‘twin flame’ stems from their attachment to needing to ‘own’ everything as theirs, as part of their survival persona. People want to make themselves feel more special so they invent romanticized personas for other people as extensions of their own, usually because they see themselves as incomplete or do not love themselves enough. Your spirit is neither male or female, it does not need anything or anyone else to exist for eternity in utter joy and bliss. It is already complete, it does not need something ‘else’ to be complete."

"When you meet someone who fulfils the human belief of a soul mate or twin flame what is really happening is that you are familiarizing yourself with that other being’s core energy vibration. The human condition and way of life masks much of the core vibration of many human beings, but under specific conditions favourable to two beings, one or both can become receptive to the core energy signature behind the mask. This sense of familiarity and connection is actually, for the most part, the feeling every being in the spirit world has for one another; it is, in a sense, the natural way spirit feel for each other in the spirit world, but to the human mind and intellect, it is equated to something ‘special’ and unique. The individual(s) will then place a sense of ownership upon that sensations and call it a twin flame/soul mate. This is very understandable, for most human beings are cut off from their own beautiful spirit, so they do not comprehend or know how to relate to certain feelings and connections which they deem so elusive and mystical. I tell you this, from the bottom of my heart, in all sincerity and honesty, this feeling so commonly referred to as twin flame, you will feel for all beings in your grandest state of your beautiful spirit, in your greatest experience of who you truly are. This truth comes from the highest light, the greatest wisdom of the universe. It is yours to own should you wish, but is experienced more profoundly when shared."

"To speak again of soul groups, these are those beings who traverse the expanse of the universe carrying your unique core energy vibration; the fingerprint of energy behaviour that you resonate to. In other words, it is like you are all one being, but having millions of different experiences simultaneously in many different personas and professions of identity. They will not all be from Earth, and in fact most will not. Most will actually never have had a physical life at all, but be of a pure spirit identity that has chosen a persona for itself based on what it has observed from the spirit world. Your bond with these beings is most profound because nothing else in the entire universe exists that resonates more closely with you than they. I hope you can understand this. While your bond with your loving spouse is very strong indeed, for it is the closest and deepest concept of love you currently experience, and while I aspire not to diminish its value or meaning in any way, I am however saying there is a much more profound connection that awaits you to come. Yes, my friend, you have shared tearful heart warming moments together, which will exist from now until eternity. Yet there is also another bond you have which has already existed, for what to you would be experienced as an eternity. A bond which has been shared while new planets have formed, and while whole civilizations have perished, and you have embraced one another in sorrow and anguish. A bond which has seen you traverse the universe hand in hand together, at each others side, in loving guidance, in the utmost dedicated self-less service to one another. A bond which has existed for millions of years, as if akin to two children growing up together who have lived many thousands of lives together side by side. This, my dear friend, is the bond you have with your soul group which is unlike anything the planet Earth can offer you in physical state. Be open and live true to the love and bond with your beloved, but so too be open and true to the love and bond with that which awaits you at home."

~Sparrow
Old 10-06-2016, 07:39 PM
Master
Indeedee oh!

I'm finding myself that this beckoning, as it were, of the set of possibilities that became the twin flame relationship have ceded quite nicely into an inspiritive gesture.

I am quite enjoying building buildings and I have hadone idea to build a small shack for writing and it was for myself basically and I got a little done but it took ages. But then I added my homeless friend and what I thought he could gain advantage from and building it for him gave me more energy but still I dawdled.

But then I happened to check out from afar her who might be this flame and suddenly I found the energy to go whole hog and create this little shack for her. It was indeed then filled with serendipity which made it quite easy to continue doing it and now it is done it will undoubtedly have another job which may or may not include her. But to have honoured her and hold that as a motivation felt real and allowed me an empathy I enjoyed playing within.

So indeed something which felt destined to be mine and wrapped up in fates of the world revolving around such beaming goodness has become a inspiration to action which is widening the potential of feeling love and acknowledging everywhere it might be needed.

And I suppose to there is still a lingering tragic beauty to all this which keeps me bound but such ropes have possibly changed from cold steel cables and have become more likely a set of silken clasps... affixed to stretchy and elastic chains to that wonderful old tree which could be the soul group.

Then recently it seems this concreted gesture of my own had ripples back to her and she was kind of apologising and heeding what might have been damaging to me all those years ago when we melded and clashed without many ideas or even handholds to understand what was going on... And yes, it was a catch I might have reeled in for 'myself' but I couldn't... yes, it did feel good to be acknowledged even whilst the whole thing might be a fantastical story I'm the only character in, but I followed my muse and if messages were sent back towards her it was, and it looked like, a widening of love.

And I like this... it's like a time past of letters. Things written in candlelights with our hearts applied and then sent by hand, and ships and carriages. We are alone but that small space, that yearning almost can give us strength to flower where we are, the seeds cast out from the oldest tree will find new earth to sprout majesty from.
Old 10-06-2016, 07:42 PM
Master
Thumbs up

Quote:
Hello 7luminaries,

Hi AnotherBob.

Can you pm a link to me, be much appreciated
Old 11-06-2016, 07:51 PM
Master
Cool

Hi Another Bob.

I think it's cool of you to quote Sparrows words to like jojobean about subjects he has already covered.

It frees up Sparrows limited time to enlighten us on new topics.

Thanks for your contribution to this wonderful thread of Sparrows ...............