Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-05-2016, 06:11 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopylucid
im curious what advices you could share with me regarding repressed grief trauma from giving palliative care when the common methods have failed, ie therapy, going into the grief etc. How can i reach it to release it? its very stubborn! rational thoughts around it are there, but cant hear themselves through the banging of my pesky little mind ;) any thoughts would be most welcome :)
love always loopy.

Here is something on the topic that Sparrow previously wrote:

"Unraveling the Threads of Trauma

Unraveling the threads of trauma is really a matter of understanding why you behave in the way that you do. Why you have the thoughts that you do and why you react a certain way to situations and events around you. Why you have the attitude that you have and why you have chosen the path that you are on delivers illumination into the processes of past trauma.

Despite what some may say, there is a real definitive reason you do something. Every little thing that you do in your life you do as a result of a taught behaviour created from learnt belief systems and memorised reactions. If I do this – this will happen; if I don’t do this – this won’t happen. If this happens – I will feel this way. If I feel this way – others will think this of me. If others think this of me – I will feel this way and this will happen – and this will not. These are the belief systems you teach yourself from past responses and behaviours to previous events and play a large part to the trauma that afflicts many. The way that you feel within different circumstances are so too a learnt mechanism of response from memory.

What many people do is they re-enact and invoke negative feelings they have learnt to associate with specific things which once were remembered as a bad experience. Even though they are having a completely new experience they are acting out a learnt process of responses and reactions from memory, from values and interpretations already existing in their mind. In this, human beings can become very predictable in their behaviour just by accessing their past activity. There is a great vulnerability in this, in that there are those who identify this as an opportunity to exploit you. When you leave yourself open to be exploited in this way you invite further trauma to occur in your life.

There are many individuals who follow a path that does not effectively serve them for their highest good, health or happiness. They may develop bad habits and impulses, crave things which create imbalances for them. They may choose a path based on previous fears or misplaced anger or distrust. They may develop self harming behaviours or behaviours harmful to others. They may hold themselves back from who they wish to be, what they wish to do due to past events which continue to impact the present.

The truth of the matter is every past event continues to exist in the present moment, regardless if you choose to be ignorant of it, deny and avoid it, or simply choose to forget it. It is how something is remembered, how something is accepted, which determines its present influence on you here and now. The key to resolving your present trauma, or present behaviour, is actually to resolve your past memory; how you have chosen to remember something. Remember it is your memory that determines your present responses, attitudes and belief systems. It is therefore your memory which determines your state of being. It is your memory thusly that you take with you to the spirit world which then goes on to dictate your experience of transition.

So what you will want to do is identify aspects of your present choices, your present behaviours, your current path, and reflect upon why you are doing it. Identify the values you are using to make your decisions; are they in line with your core central values? Identify previous experience that has caused you to develop your current default behaviour in specific circumstances. If you have remembered something as a traumatic experience, a fearful or negative one, then you need to reconsider how you choose to remember that event. If you do not, that event will persist to impact your present life in a negative way regardless if you ignore or avoid it.

Despite what some may say, simply opting to forget traumatic experience altogether as part of a healing process will actually only create future complications due to repression or re-associative remembrance. As part of any healing process trauma must be addressed via means of acceptance through knowledge, wisdom, compassion, forgiveness, understanding and truth. The trauma must not impose upon the true value of the individual, and as part of the healing process, this sense and understanding of their true value must at all cost be reassured and replaced. The matter of self-value is the core cause of all present behaviour and all paths which individuals take, and it is this which must be addressed and re-membered differently for change and healing to occur."
Old 31-05-2016, 07:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Hello Sparrow.
This is nice and I can relate. Thankyou for sharing. My sparrow has a merging with hawk.. what do you see in this connection as one? (if you don't mind extending further.

When I was a child I had an uncle who was called Sparrow, he was a loner in so many ways, I don't have a great deal of memories of him, but he was close to my environment where he lived so his presence was often noticed by me as he moved around.

Now I find myself with sparrow and hawk close to me as one in my current abode.. It feels symbolic in everyway of this connection in me, in it's greater context of the individual and connected as one greater family...

Hey Naturesflow, This little film, when I saw it, just spoke to me on levels that thrilled me of effortless efficiency.

Predator somehow can be widened to pre date or as if evolution is always fine tuning that which it needs to keep balancing and extending itself.
Old 31-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Interesting
Hey Naturesflow, This little film, when I saw it, just spoke to me on levels that thrilled me of effortless efficiency.

Predator somehow can be widened to pre date or as if evolution is always fine tuning that which it needs to keep balancing and extending itself.

Wow..Amazing. Thankyou for sharing this Mr I. I was in awe of this bird and its abilities, especially when you see it all slowed down doing its thing..

Some one wrote this as a response that made me giggle..
"can this so called sparrow hawk snatch Donald Trump ??"

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 31-05-2016, 09:43 PM
Master
I read a quote today that said something like "Donald Trump seems to attract the lowest common denominator in people"
I thought that was perfectly stated.

Lowest common denominator being IMO, the grossest or lowest nature or level of consciousness humanity has risen from.
Old 31-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Self
I read a quote today that said something like "Donald Trump seems to attract the least common denominator in people"
I thought that was perfectly stated.

Least common denominator being IMO, the grossest or lowest nature humanity has risen from.

We are part of nature. Nature reflects in many forms of itself. I guess I don't see it as gross or the lowest. Just aware how all life feeds on life to sustain itself in some form of that sustenance. We call some of our animal kingdom creatures, wild beasts, I guess that fits the picture..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 31-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Master
Quote:
We are part of nature. Nature reflects in many forms of itself. I guess I don't see it as gross or the lowest. Just aware how all life feeds on life to sustain itself in some form of that sustenance. We call some of our animal kingdom creatures, wild beasts, I guess that fits the picture..
You don't see in history the evolution of consciousness?
Old 31-05-2016, 11:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Self
You don't see in history the evolution of consciousness?

Yes I see, but where I look into from within myself and into all that, speaks much about my own nature..

Old 31-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes I see, but where I look into from within myself and into all that, speaks much about my own nature..
As it should. Thanks for sharing.
Old 03-06-2016, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow

Dear 7luminaries,

Thank you for your latest canvas of perspective.

My association with past identities have had more to do with star systems and species elsewhere in the cosmos and of other semi-physical states of reality.

My purpose to incarnate has never been to learn lessons. The lessons had in a sense already been learnt through the observation of both primitive and advanced cultures on many planets over many thousands of years.
Sparrow...hello to you and thank you for your response

Fundamentally, I agree that I think the primary reason is always to come more fully into one's being...and along the way we realise that means better alignment with Spirit or All, with our higher selves. Not to learn lessons per se.

Learning the lessons (or not) is an adjunct function or outcome of existence. It's something that happens along the way, and is either hugely aided or impaired by how open we are to change and growth on a variety of levels. I was more just concentrating on the adjunct function -- and not the primary one, such as that which you described for yourself.

What sorts of adjunct outcomes have you experienced, noted, and/or grown from? Would there be specific "adjunct" individual experiences of yours which relate to your primary purposes (such as the survival and advancement of cultures you mention)? Do any stand out as particularly noteworthy or meaningful? Again, I understand if you don't care to share...but I ask in all sincerity. I share many of the same overarching soul concerns with perhaps a bit of my own perspective, as we all do.

Which is, in part...that all "levels" are relative, regardless of the grand physical scale of stars and galaxies. And this is true even from the perspective of interactive individual sentience...from dyads or triads to cultures, even global or interstellar ones. Sometimes, pure knowledge is transformational and sometimes pure love is transformational. Often, however, engaged presence is the most transformational...whether right-aligned in the fuller sense or not. To be present and engaged with both insight/knowledge and lovingkindness is potent and transformational nearly beyond our capacity to imagine.

The kabbalists have a saying that every person (being) is a universe...and that to save one being is to save a universe -- we've all heard that. But it is true, in every possible sense of the meaning. In the most literal sense and in the most mystical sense. It helps many to better grasp the impact and value of every being.

So sometimes we shift focus to the impact of societies and nations and global forces...or beyond...whilst at other times, we shift focus to other universes...the individuated ones in physical form
There is really no difference, in the sense of any sort of significance that we could possibly conceive or attach to these things.

Quote:
Having documented my observations and assimilating the accounts of other sentient observers from other dimensions of perspective, these lessons have been accessible to many millions of species in the halls of information. These lessons have more to do with the survival and advancement of cultures through the many challenges, obstacles and interferences visited upon them through their development. Many once prominent and unique cultures have ceased to exist in the physical domain because they have not had access to, or acted upon knowledge and wisdom from historical warnings.

A worthy occupation and thank you for your efforts on our behalf
I agree completely with the need for awareness, transparency, and the means to access and process knowledge for wisdom and perspective in a healthy and sustainable way, both individually and as a species.
Quote:
The human species in this regard is considered to retain a very poor capacity to learn from past historical references and seem bound to repeat the same mistakes in their relationship to Earth, to the protection of flora and fauna of the Earth, and to each other as a society.

LOL...*sigh*...what can I say? It's too true. I can see the solution...literally, in the visible and invisible energy spectrums (light, sound, spirit), as well as in the plain evidence on the ground. the difficulty is sustaining it simultaneously on the individual, cultural, and global levels. Everyone/every culture needs their own path and supports to balance, heal, and sustain themselves AND one another, each according to their needs, their vulnerabilities, and their strengths. There is no either/or, there is only both/and.

Problem is we've not yet arrived or created the sorts of cultures and societies which will address these needs successfully...and currently there is much that is not only imbalanced and oppressive (the historical norm) but also toxic and unsustainable (the modern norm), as you've noted. Nor are most individuals yet authentically loving of both self and others equally. Many lack even the most basic capacity for the barest level of courtesy and decency in their treatment of others or self.

As a species...at the broadest levels...well...I should just point you to some of my recent posts, including some related to our most basic elemental makeup (constitutional elements). None of it will be news to you, I'm sure.

Sustainable solutions or ways forward will ultimately have to be addressed on all levels, simultaneously. Or else all individual change will be co-opted and either oppressed or exploited by toxic cultural overlays and institutions.

Do you have any insights, based on your observations throughout time/space, that would be of particular assistance to supporting our increased engagement, mental acuity (LOL...as needed), and memory retention as a species? I have to wonder if it is so poor largely due to pride and denial...excesses of ego not yet resolved...i.e., if it is spiritual and emotional. Or do we also need to address some physical or biochemical shortcomings? The human template is pretty widespread...but did we on earth get shorted in this area, or is it largely the effect of our low level of moral and ethical development and ownership?
Quote:
Individual lessons relating to any transient persona I wear at any time interacting with physical density is more of a means to coordinate myself more fluidly and effectively through such state, and bares little lasting significance to the wisdom and identity which has existed for millions of years. It is not a lesson then to be alive, but a celebration and a responsibility to manifest that which I already am that it may benefit planet Earth on its journey.

-Sparrow
Agreed, and a very noble and true sentiment indeed. I think your individual lessons would also be greatly informative, even in broad strokes. I'm hoping you can share a bit of that wisdom across lives that you have surely gathered along the way, as well.

Peace & blessings, dear Sparrow
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 05-06-2016, 06:32 PM
Master
Color

Dear Sparrow.

I had this lucid dream, only my 2nd kinda real one.

I became aware I was in dream state and saw these people all sitting in front of of me, the same as my last L D.

Then I addressed the people and for some reason said this is my dream you are all in my dream, and as I said this I began to feel like I was rising upwards, butt then suddenly there was this almighty loud angry crash of thunder above me, I instantly for some reason fell to my knees put my hands together to pray and said send peace send peace.

I then got up and thought wow lets look out the window, as I walked towards the window I bumped into someone who was just standing there still, I then said that felt solid.

I got to the window, but as in the last dream I woke up before I was able to see the view from out side the window.

Be interested if you have any words on this

Pagandell.
in places where others do not.