Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 19-04-2016, 07:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Pagandall and Spirit Guide Sparrow - you guys are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you for that beautiful dance and words of merriment and joy.

Thank you also, SGS, for all that you have done to help me! I am no poet (like Pagandall ) but ... a kiss and a hug to you Dearest One.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 19-04-2016, 07:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Sparrow is back!!!

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 19-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Guide

Thank you everyone for your replies.

How is it that Universal Spirits can be of a species?
Old 20-04-2016, 10:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floatsy
Pagandall and Spirit Guide Sparrow - you guys are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
Thank you thank you thank you for that beautiful dance and words of merriment and joy.

Thank you also, SGS, for all that you have done to help me! I am no poet (like Pagandall ) but ... a kiss and a hug to you Dearest One.

Dear Floatsy.

Nice one, thanks for nice words.

You are a poet you just don't know it.
Try thinking of some one like Sparrow and the words will just flow man
in places where others do not.
Old 21-04-2016, 05:58 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
Dear Floatsy.

Nice one, thanks for nice words.

You are a poet you just don't know it.
Try thinking of some one like Sparrow and the words will just flow man

That is so sweet!

Thank you so much, Pagandell - I really appreciate it

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 22-04-2016, 02:53 AM
Knower

Are questions still going here? Sparrow seems very kind and wise and I'd love some guidance :)
Old 22-04-2016, 05:54 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Hi

Why do i get such anxiety and paranoia?

Can you make it stop !

Hello Belle

While we wait for Spirit Guide Sparrow's boundless compassion and wisdom, would you be open for a conversation?

I am wondering if you have any practices that you follow or adhere to?

Namaste,
f.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 22-04-2016, 06:51 AM
Knower

Quote:
Hi

Can you make it stop !

I suffer from anxiety too. I would like to make it stop, it holds me back in so many ways. I would like to be like I used to be, even when I was afraid I could over come it, where did that person go? Anxiety locks you in a dark room and you can't find your way out. So I understand Belle
Old 22-04-2016, 07:50 AM
Master

I've started up on the meditation / mindfulness and gratitude list to help but I overthink everything and regret actions.
Old 22-04-2016, 04:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi

Can you make it stop !
Dear Belle,

A pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Your anxiety is the result of a combination of elements which are exacerbated by the interaction and sensitivity produced by their collective circumstance. These elements are in part to do with your biological chemical structure, in particular an external substance or medication you are taking which destabilizes your natural chemical and bioelectrical state within your brain, blood stream and nervous system. It also has to do with psychological trauma and damaged confidence sustained from memories presently within your thoughts, cellular memory and behaviour mechanisms. I sense that you sit within a psychological seat of victimhood which has accumulated over a long period of time, through corrosion of self-value, self-love and self-identity creating a state of extreme sensitivity to people, places and dietary subscriptions.
You have clearly isolated your energy field from others through fear, distrust and self-degradation to the point you feel detached and bereft of affection and connection to other beings. Yet these things you must learn to overcome and reintegrate back into your life. Perhaps first through select friendships, which can in turn lead to other avenues of opportunity, and through diligent acts of self-love and praise through creative and expressive means.
You have many loose doors open within the arena of your mind, which means you have many dislocating thoughts monopolising your thought processes. You spend too much time concerned with events which could happen, and not enough time enjoying the things which do happen. Learn to increase focus on the strengths and opportunities for joy you do have, and less focus on the opinions of others and the mistakes and judgements you victimise yourself with.
Make amends to your cellular memory by transmuting painful memories to the energy of forgiveness, heart wisdom and resolution. Compliment this process with a more healthy optimised diet, less caffeine, plenty of pure water and commitment to physical and creative exercise. Try to balance your chemical and bioelectrical state with beneficial therapies, practices and disciplines.

In all questions of life, in deeds unto death, let love be the answer.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸