Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 28-04-2013, 03:17 PM
Braiellen

I can relate to the "starseed" in several ways.. I'm actually sitting here in a bit of shock, truth be told. I do not relate to aliens, however. When I think of aliens, I think of the little gray dudes with the big head and large black eyes that people talk about "abductions" and whatnot. Frankly, those frighten me. What I DO understand is not understanding society. People break my heart all the time and I have a deep sense of emotion for things. I have experienced precognition (another long story) and been visited in dreams and given information I would have no way of knowing. My mother now knows I have a "gift" as she calls it. It comes and goes and I sometimes doubt myself. I pick up on what people are thinking even when they are saying something different. Not sure if I'm always right, but I sense genuineness. I don't want to step on anyone's toes here and think many are aware of their spirituality, but it's hard to recognize (again, societal pressure/beliefs) but many times religion (at least some of them) cause limitations. However, they too serve an important purpose. There is something out there for everyone's different life paths. We are born to learn and grow.. and most importantly, we are here to love and help one another grow and learn. If the galaxy was a body, every person (including plants, animals, air.. everything) is like a molecule making up that body. That's the best way I can explain it. That's what I feel/know. I have a hard time with all the hatred and wars. It all boils down to what the Greeks called "hubris" or excessive pride. These people don't understand that we're all connected, spiritual beings, all part of a greater whole and it's destroying us.. and destroying the mother earth.. that's what hurts the most.
But, in the end, I know it will all be okay. That's how I feel. this "starseed" info is fascinating.. I will look into this more, Mr. Whitmore and I thank you :)
.. I'm a bit flabbergasted, but nonetheless "get it" for the most part and relate to a great deal of it. (still don't see myself as an "alien".. just energy stuck in a physical body right now... again.)
I've fought all my life trying to wonder what my purpose is, just like most people do. And over the years realized I've done this before, more than once.. and it's disturbing that over all the ages, not much has changed regarding human nature anyway..
Out_of_Here - I'm not native american, but have always felt an affinity towards them and their beliefs. One of my dearest friends in the world is Irish, but is part of a native american tribe through marriage and full practitioner of their beliefs. I'm of Irish/Scottish descent primarily, with a bit of European this and that mixed in. :)

I think the important thing is realizing we're all here for different purposes, but it's learning to love and accept one another and know we all play an important role no matter who we are, where we are, what nationality, religion, and everything else in between .. makes up the whole. We're all part of an amazing structure that can't be explained easily in words.
I just want/need to find others who have this, know this.. and maybe they can help me on my path too. :)
Sorry for all the long posts.. I know I'm a wordy lil' creature :) heh
Old 28-04-2013, 03:40 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braiellen
Out_of_Here - I'm not native american, but have always felt an affinity towards them and their beliefs. One of my dearest friends in the world is Irish, but is part of a native american tribe through marriage and full practitioner of their beliefs. I'm of Irish/Scottish descent primarily, with a bit of European this and that mixed in. :)

OK. It makes sense now. The guy was Celtic and the wolf was Native. I guess, you saw someone from your Future when you were a kid.

Old 28-04-2013, 03:51 PM
Braiellen

Wow - yes.. wolf was on the other side. Man was all white, wolf all white, staff white.. no pointy hat (love that Gandalf! LOTR is my fave). Just a hood.. like what a monk might wear.
I don't know who he was, but still think he was a guardian of some kind.. and though he scared me as a child, I have a great fondness because it is because of him that I sought answers and knew there was much, much more than what I was being told by adults. Always listened to my kids. Thanks for that OoH.. that's really cool.
Old 28-04-2013, 03:54 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
I don't know who he was

I think he was your friend you told about.
Old 28-04-2013, 04:07 PM
Braiellen

I sure hope so :)
Old 28-04-2013, 09:01 PM
chevy flame

Hello Braiellen and welcome to the forums.
Old 28-04-2013, 10:03 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Quote:
I can relate to the "starseed" in several ways.. I'm actually sitting here in a bit of shock, truth be told. I do not relate to aliens, however. When I think of aliens, I think of the little gray dudes with the big head and large black eyes that people talk about "abductions" and whatnot. Frankly, those frighten me. What I DO understand is not understanding society. People break my heart all the time and I have a deep sense of emotion for things. I have experienced precognition (another long story) and been visited in dreams and given information I would have no way of knowing. My mother now knows I have a "gift" as she calls it. It comes and goes and I sometimes doubt myself. I pick up on what people are thinking even when they are saying something different. Not sure if I'm always right, but I sense genuineness. I don't want to step on anyone's toes here and think many are aware of their spirituality, but it's hard to recognize (again, societal pressure/beliefs) but many times religion (at least some of them) cause limitations. However, they too serve an important purpose. There is something out there for everyone's different life paths. We are born to learn and grow.. and most importantly, we are here to love and help one another grow and learn. If the galaxy was a body, every person (including plants, animals, air.. everything) is like a molecule making up that body. That's the best way I can explain it. That's what I feel/know. I have a hard time with all the hatred and wars. It all boils down to what the Greeks called "hubris" or excessive pride. These people don't understand that we're all connected, spiritual beings, all part of a greater whole and it's destroying us.. and destroying the mother earth.. that's what hurts the most.
But, in the end, I know it will all be okay. That's how I feel. this "starseed" info is fascinating.. I will look into this more, Mr. Whitmore and I thank you :)
.. I'm a bit flabbergasted, but nonetheless "get it" for the most part and relate to a great deal of it. (still don't see myself as an "alien".. just energy stuck in a physical body right now... again.)
I've fought all my life trying to wonder what my purpose is, just like most people do. And over the years realized I've done this before, more than once.. and it's disturbing that over all the ages, not much has changed regarding human nature anyway..

I think the important thing is realizing we're all here for different purposes, but it's learning to love and accept one another and know we all play an important role no matter who we are, where we are, what nationality, religion, and everything else in between .. makes up the whole. We're all part of an amazing structure that can't be explained easily in words.
I just want/need to find others who have this, know this.. and maybe they can help me on my path too. :)
Sorry for all the long posts.. I know I'm a wordy lil' creature :) heh

aliens(there are better words for them) are not little grey guys with big heads........nope.
Old 29-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Braiellen

Well, perhaps it would be best to talk to someone who's in the know on this. I'd prefer PMs as it becomes personal. With all due respect Mr. Whitmore, I don't usually bat in far left field and in all honesty dislike the word "alien", so-to-speak, as there are many negative connotations with it (same with the word "psychic"). But I know what is and know there HAS to be others who have gone through this or something like it. I've been looking all my life for one person who has seen "the man" or had a number of similar experiences throughout their young life. Just talking to others who understand is helpful.. and there seems to be many level-headed people about this forum. I found a story online ages ago from a girl claiming she saw something in her room once and described something so similar - almost to a tee - without a wolf, however. The clothing, staff, beard, and white light from within was all the same. It intrigued me and I desperately wanted to talk to her, but could never get any contact information from the site. I thank you again, Mr. W. You have been very kind and helpful. :) Maybe in the future someone will see this and know exactly what I'm talking about.
Old 29-04-2013, 12:58 AM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
I've been looking all my life for one person who has seen "the man"

You'd better ask your friend if he did something like that. You see some guys like roaming in time for fun. There should be some topics around about time traveling.
Old 29-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Braiellen

I can assure you, OoH.. It wasn't my friend. He is one of the few people I've talked to in depth about this.. in person. Who I seen may have been a "friend," but he was all spirit and probably a very old one by the looks of him.