Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 31-03-2018, 01:34 AM
Experiencer
Where are they now: former forum members?

Don’t you sometimes wish former members would come back and tell us how their stories turned out? There are hundreds (maybe even thousands) of users who have come and gone, left the forums never to be heard from again. There are so many incredible stories hidden within these pages but the authors have vanished forever.

Especially for the twin flame crowd, it would be nice to have some of the former users come back and tell us if all the signs and synchronicities and telepathy resulted in anything after all. I’m not even talking about that elusive “reunion” we’ve all heard about so much. It would be nice to know how all their lives have turned out years after they left the forum.

In any case, their contribution to all who come through here continues. Just as my ours will once we too leave these pages behind for good.

Peace!
Old 31-03-2018, 05:13 AM
Administrator
I was DCG before this forum went down in 2009, still have copies of what I posted back then
Old 31-03-2018, 06:09 AM
Knower

I often wonder the same thing. It would be very useful to hear their point of view now that time has passed. Do they still feel the connection to their TF or SM? Did they reunite? If they moved on how did they do it? It would make a great sticky thread.
Old 31-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Guide

lol I was just thinking the same thing a few days ago!

There were members I'd message with and I don't hear from any longer. I wonder how they are and hope they are in a happy place.

Some I'd assume were not twin flames after all, and eventually moved on from each other.
Old 01-04-2018, 02:06 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
I was DCG before this forum went down in 2009, still have copies of what I posted back then

Wow! That’s a long time and I’m glad you stayed! We’re you a part of this section of the forum? And if yes, would you mind sharing the outcome (so far) of your own twin flame journey?
Old 01-04-2018, 07:16 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
Wow! That’s a long time and I’m glad you stayed! We’re you a part of this section of the forum? And if yes, would you mind sharing the outcome (so far) of your own twin flame journey?

that is a long story to tell. I do hope you like to read lol

Yes I covered this section and the relationships section of this forum

Presently I am with my mirrored soul mate. very happy and content, my hear and mind focused and at peace with what I had to go through....an immeasurable amount maturing and lifes lessons before any of what I have now, but in all of the suffering that went with it I will categorically say that I would do it all over again without a shadow of a doubt.

here is something to reflect upon. I wrote this in 2008 on this forum, I hope it is ok to post it here.

dcg
Experiencer

I am forever humbled
As you may… or may not know from recent threads I started about falling in love with someone who is already in a relationship. I took quite a long time to ‘control’ my feelings for this beautiful woman with whom I would have and still do so dearly want to spend the rest of my life with…. Without question

I would love to share my experience with you…. On a spiritual note of course.. smile
for the betterment of those who are willing to listen I write this from the bottom of my heart….

Now I ask you… what is about beautiful women who work in petrol stations? I tell you it’s a real heart breaker especially as they all seem to be in some kind of relationship
I fall head over heals in love with them, its quite a crazy feeling, and even now I do not know why I fall for them other than I just do, and no it not because they are alone and defenceless against my charms, (rolling eyes) I seem to pick women who are quite strong willed and dependant, so what ever charms I may have do not work on them, besides I feel a lot better just creating small talk rather than trying to make an impression that I am someone worth being with… one step at a time eh.

I will admit I am a man with needs and that makes me no different to any other man in that department, I am also spiritual by nature so I am subjective (personal) in my approach to ‘falling in love’. I still desire female company, passion and lust are there too, but I will stop and think about it and ask the great but little question ….. why?

Im sorry for being direct but honesty is required, I publicly declare it so,

These feelings and desires never really go away, they stick around, at first they are so strong they can be literally overwhelming, I just cant speak, I freeze in front of this person, kinda like stage fright, I can quite easily make stupid comments, and basically make a complete fool of myself, In her eyes she is probably thinking im some crazed baboon which to be honest I wouldn’t blame her

The key to controlling it is to acknowledge your own feelings towards this person there and then and remain as grounded as you can, and if it is necessary smile and walk away. I have to use the petrol station on a weekly basis where this woman works, so I get a lot of chances to ‘observe’ how I feel and why I feel for this person, it’s a huge learning curve believe me, wanting to be with someone and yet holding back on all my instincts to be with her, one factor is she has a boyfriend, I don’t see this as a hindrance but a blessing, after all who am I to get in between them, I am on a mission to understand ‘why’ even if I get hurt in the process, It is said, as long as you don’t hurt someone else you can do anything you want, so I make it clear to the reader this woman and her partner will not be hurt

Only I am experiencing love for this woman She presently has very little or no idea how I feel, if she does I hope it is taken as a compliment.

On a spiritual level she is showing me what I already have within my own heart my own soul, just realising this, lust and passion and desire can be transcended, the idea of being with this woman can then be realised, but this takes time and healing…

She will remain in my heart and soul for an eternity, this love will never perish for as long as I live and she will be the last person I will think of when I die she has given so much I wouldn’t know how to ever pay her back for what she has shown to reside in my heart

True love holds no bounds, it has no limits, it is eternal and everlasting it is not governed by who you are with or with whom you want to be with, A relationship starts and will end but true love will most certainly survive beyond all bonds of friendship

I am forever humbled by this beautiful person
- Better indeed is knowledge than mechanical practice. Better than knowledge is meditation. But better still is surrender of attachment to results, because there follows immediate peace…. The Wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita

Footnote:

ALL Twin Flames and Soul Mates and any other form of connection that involves your heart & mind starts with an attachment to another person and ends with a beep seated opening and yearning within your heart for endless loving kindness to reside within and thus untold wisdom within

the real life story above is no exception, it is just but a stepping stone to something even greater

Heart Formerly called dcg on this forum
Old 02-04-2018, 02:01 AM
Guide
Like a grad reunion, where are they now?
Old 02-04-2018, 02:05 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
that is a long story to tell. I do hope you like to read lol

Yes I covered this section and the relationships section of this forum

Presently I am with my mirrored soul mate. very happy and content, my hear and mind focused and at peace with what I had to go through....an immeasurable amount maturing and lifes lessons before any of what I have now, but in all of the suffering that went with it I will categorically say that I would do it all over again without a shadow of a doubt.

here is something to reflect upon. I wrote this in 2008 on this forum, I hope it is ok to post it here.

dcg
Experiencer

I am forever humbled
As you may… or may not know from recent threads I started about falling in love with someone who is already in a relationship. I took quite a long time to ‘control’ my feelings for this beautiful woman with whom I would have and still do so dearly want to spend the rest of my life with…. Without question

I would love to share my experience with you…. On a spiritual note of course.. smile
for the betterment of those who are willing to listen I write this from the bottom of my heart….

Now I ask you… what is about beautiful women who work in petrol stations? I tell you it’s a real heart breaker especially as they all seem to be in some kind of relationship
I fall head over heals in love with them, its quite a crazy feeling, and even now I do not know why I fall for them other than I just do, and no it not because they are alone and defenceless against my charms, (rolling eyes) I seem to pick women who are quite strong willed and dependant, so what ever charms I may have do not work on them, besides I feel a lot better just creating small talk rather than trying to make an impression that I am someone worth being with… one step at a time eh.

I will admit I am a man with needs and that makes me no different to any other man in that department, I am also spiritual by nature so I am subjective (personal) in my approach to ‘falling in love’. I still desire female company, passion and lust are there too, but I will stop and think about it and ask the great but little question ….. why?

Im sorry for being direct but honesty is required, I publicly declare it so,

These feelings and desires never really go away, they stick around, at first they are so strong they can be literally overwhelming, I just cant speak, I freeze in front of this person, kinda like stage fright, I can quite easily make stupid comments, and basically make a complete fool of myself, In her eyes she is probably thinking im some crazed baboon which to be honest I wouldn’t blame her

The key to controlling it is to acknowledge your own feelings towards this person there and then and remain as grounded as you can, and if it is necessary smile and walk away. I have to use the petrol station on a weekly basis where this woman works, so I get a lot of chances to ‘observe’ how I feel and why I feel for this person, it’s a huge learning curve believe me, wanting to be with someone and yet holding back on all my instincts to be with her, one factor is she has a boyfriend, I don’t see this as a hindrance but a blessing, after all who am I to get in between them, I am on a mission to understand ‘why’ even if I get hurt in the process, It is said, as long as you don’t hurt someone else you can do anything you want, so I make it clear to the reader this woman and her partner will not be hurt

Only I am experiencing love for this woman She presently has very little or no idea how I feel, if she does I hope it is taken as a compliment.

On a spiritual level she is showing me what I already have within my own heart my own soul, just realising this, lust and passion and desire can be transcended, the idea of being with this woman can then be realised, but this takes time and healing…

She will remain in my heart and soul for an eternity, this love will never perish for as long as I live and she will be the last person I will think of when I die she has given so much I wouldn’t know how to ever pay her back for what she has shown to reside in my heart

True love holds no bounds, it has no limits, it is eternal and everlasting it is not governed by who you are with or with whom you want to be with, A relationship starts and will end but true love will most certainly survive beyond all bonds of friendship

I am forever humbled by this beautiful person
- Better indeed is knowledge than mechanical practice. Better than knowledge is meditation. But better still is surrender of attachment to results, because there follows immediate peace…. The Wisdom of the Bhagavad Gita

Footnote:

ALL Twin Flames and Soul Mates and any other form of connection that involves your heart & mind starts with an attachment to another person and ends with a beep seated opening and yearning within your heart for endless loving kindness to reside within and thus untold wisdom within

the real life story above is no exception, it is just but a stepping stone to something even greater

Heart Formerly called dcg on this forum

My goodness, heart! That was so incredibly beautiful! Thank you so very much for sharing such a poignant story with us. I hope to one day also he able to return to these forums with a long update of my own, because it must certainly inspires everyone who passes through here.

Thanks again!
Old 02-04-2018, 08:10 AM
Experiencer

I too have been here since pretty much the beginning of the forums. I remember all too well when the site went down. Unfortunately I can't recall any of my previous membership details apart from an Indigomoon at one point. I didn't come to the twin flame/ soul mate section though until probably around 2010/2011 when I started seeking answers about the connection I had been experiencing.
Old 19-04-2018, 10:59 AM
Experiencer
Many have, in fact most I have had a connection with on the forum have had their accounts suspended.
It would seem if you have an opinion different than the administrators you are sent on your way.