Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 21-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Cat Could our dog be visiting us (from the other side)?

We had to say farewell to our old beloved dog who was old and sick and couldn't go on anymore, she was put down less than two weeks ago. We have been devastated with my husband, the pain is crushing, we miss her so much 💖

My husband had a special bond with her, and now he's often feeling her presence. Last night he found it difficult to sleep, for he felt the presence of the dog. He says she was uneasy and couldn't calm down (she always slept on our bed, on his side, and sometimes she was all over-active when she should have slept). He often feels strong pressure as if she was leaning on him like she always used to do, and pressing her head against him like she used to do.

Could the dog be trying to give him comfor?

Is it ok for her spirit to still be here with us?

Also, he felt her presence especially strong now that we got her ashes home yesterday. I felt her presence really strong too as I got the box of ash on my lap. It felt as if I was having the dog on my lap again, I felt her energy for the first time after my husband took her to the vet. How can this be, I'm confused? Cause I always thought spirit doesn't have anything to do with physical remains after death?

Thank you in advance!
Old 21-03-2017, 04:57 PM
Ascender
I don't really know about these things but I am sure someone will be along soon with some insight. I just really wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss. My cats are my babies so I can only imagine the pain it will cause saying goodbye. :(

Welcome too by the way :)
Old 22-03-2017, 12:11 AM
Super Moderator
I am sorry about the passing of your beloved dog. You didn't mention her name....
The love they give us is so deep and so unconditional, that when they are suddenly gone it is very painful to miss them.

It seems that she has decided to spend a little time with you before transitioning. Please don't worry. That is perfectly natural. Souls have the freedom to choose what they wish to do, and if this choice is made from the heart of Love, then there is nothing to fear.

Even though a dog is a different species to a Human, it is also a Soul as we are and capable of freewill choice.
Then the more they 'refine' in the afterlife and move into their true spiritual Home, the more they come into their own consciousness, Soul purpose, and awareness.

So far she doesn't seem to wish to leave you. That is all right. My own dog stayed with me for some time after her passing before transitioning fully. And during that time was okay.

Eventually a magnetic pull of their true Spiritual Selves, and the frequencies they really belong in, according to their own development and nature, will draw them further into the "Higher Astral" realms.

Yes your dog could very likely be giving your husband comfort. This situation is very beautiful. Love is a beautiful thing. She is also probably trying to show both of you that she still is very much alive, and may also be letting you know she is no longer unwell.

The best you can do for her is to give her your love, and your awareness of her spiritual Self. Try to focus on the Love, the joys, the happiness between you, rather more than the pain and sorrow of her apparent 'loss'.

Because she is NOT lost to you. She is trying to show you that. Even when she has transitioned, it is highly likely she will find a way to visit you both from time to time. You will sense a visit because suddenly you will feel near her energy and character. You will probably feel like smiling, laughing, or crying with a smile on your face because she will feel so close to you suddenly... and that can come at any time out of the blue, night or day.

You don't have to work at pushing her away or telling her to "go into the Light", or any such thing. But you might say to her (she will hear you clearly and understand) that you know she still loves you, and you both always love her. That she is free to go wherever she wishes, but you will always be there for her and with her, and she is always welcome to visit whenever she likes! Tell her that she can do anything she likes in her own time, and your love is always there.

Keep the energy of love. She will either initiate the love, or mirror it from you both. But that beautiful energy will help her transition. It will not hold her back. If she is radiating that energy on the Other Side, she will soon go to her genuine spiritual Home with helpers, and companions of equal character.

She will wait for you. Love never dies!
Old 22-03-2017, 01:20 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I am sorry about the passing of your beloved dog. You didn't mention her name....
The love they give us is so deep and so unconditional, that when they are suddenly gone it is very painful to miss them.
So true!
Nice words. Thanks!