Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 28-11-2010, 04:13 PM
flutterangel

How to manifest when your spouse may be manifesting the opposite?

Hello everyone,

Any thoughts on this are very much appreciated.

Has anyone else feel this may have happened to you? How can we help them to manifest more positive outcomes? I know we cannot manifest for others...I have tried! lol

My husband has been laid off for over a year and a half. He has had a handful of interviews, and even recently had a job offer. After telling him they needed three weeks to process him, and get things ready they cancelled his contract. He has even been second choice a few times. Oh so close, so many times!
I know the economy is not so good, but is has been so long! He really wants to get back to work. I have a great job, that I love, fortunately. This "break" from work, has allowed us to have more time for our family and strengthen our marriage. So for that I am grateful.

We have gone from a house, to renting, and have cut costs as much as possible. We feel very blessed to be mostly healthy, have a roof over our heads and be able to still out food on the table...barely.

Much love and thanks for your thoughts,

flutter

Last edited by flutterangel : 05-12-2010 at 03:07 AM.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:18 AM
flutterangel

Lots of reads, but no suggestions? I am glad no one else is experiencing this! JK I love my life, just want to help the hubby(our family) get over this hurdle.
;)
Old 09-12-2010, 01:27 AM
Master
Perhaps he is wanting a career change, just something a little different? If it's unacknowledged, it might be affecting his mindset. Just something to think about.

Old 09-12-2010, 02:36 AM
Master
flutterangel... I haven't remembered this method for years, but it's a good one.

* Write a secret letter to your husband's angels and ask them to help. (You don't have to know their names.)

* Keep it simple, and don't tell them what to do... they already know.

Although we usually can't manifest for others, we can ask for them and asking often opens doorways. I've read many stories of surprising good turnarounds from doing this.

Xan

Old 09-12-2010, 10:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Hello everyone,

Any thoughts on this are very much appreciated.

Has anyone else feel this may have happened to you? How can we help them to manifest more positive outcomes? I know we cannot manifest for others...I have tried! lol

My husband has been laid off for over a year and a half. He has had a handful of interviews, and even recently had a job offer. After telling him they needed three weeks to process him, and get things ready they cancelled his contract. He has even been second choice a few times. Oh so close, so many times!
I know the economy is not so good, but is has been so long! He really wants to get back to work. I have a great job, that I love, fortunately. This "break" from work, has allowed us to have more time for our family and strengthen our marriage. So for that I am grateful.

We have gone from a house, to renting, and have cut costs as much as possible. We feel very blessed to be mostly healthy, have a roof over our heads and be able to still out food on the table...barely.

Much love and thanks for your thoughts,

flutter

Perhaps you can manifest the outcome and he will naturally follow through?
Old 11-12-2010, 05:13 PM
flutterangel

Thanks for the replies!
Kaere, I believe you may be right. He had been trying to decide if he wanted to stay in his field, or change up until now.
Xan, thanks for that. I have been trying to talk to them while meditating, but I like the idea of writing the letter.
NightSpirit, that is exactly what I was curious about. I usually have great luck manifesting, and lately it would seem like something was going to happen and then be stopped at the last minute if it involved my hubby.
So I am not worried, but positive something good will happen. The hard part is detaching and waiting!
flutterangel
Old 11-12-2010, 07:41 PM
Master
flutterangel... I suggest breathing down in your belly with a gentle sigh while you are detaching and waiting. It will help things go easier for you.

Xan

Old 12-12-2010, 12:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by flutterangel
Thanks for the replies!
Kaere, I believe you may be right. He had been trying to decide if he wanted to stay in his field, or change up until now.
Xan, thanks for that. I have been trying to talk to them while meditating, but I like the idea of writing the letter.
NightSpirit, that is exactly what I was curious about. I usually have great luck manifesting, and lately it would seem like something was going to happen and then be stopped at the last minute if it involved my hubby.
So I am not worried, but positive something good will happen. The hard part is detaching and waiting!
flutterangel

It could be that you're opening the opportunities and the rest is up to him to follow through with, but perhaps he's stalling, unsure, or not quite seeing those doors.
Sometimes, after being out of work for so long, the mind may have lost the impetous and incentive to drive strongly towards those targets.
Old 12-12-2010, 02:13 AM
flutterangel

I will try that, thank you Xan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
flutterangel... I suggest breathing down in your belly with a gentle sigh while you are detaching and waiting. It will help things go easier for you.

Xan
Old 12-12-2010, 02:20 AM
flutterangel

I agree and it is hard to watch someone you love become uncertain of so many things they were once confident about. On a good note, he has had an interview that went very well, and we are hoping he will have an offer early next week. (Friday, references were checked, background study and credit check were performed and cleared...he's in banking.)Just prior to that, he had repeatedly said, "enough of this, I am ready to get back to work." His demeanor had changed, and I now believe/pray he may be manifesting positively!
Thank you all so much for your thoughts and suggestions. I really appreciate it. Now to just breathe low in my belly, detach and wait for the outcome!
Big Hug to you both, Night Spirit and Xan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
It could be that you're opening the opportunities and the rest is up to him to follow through with, but perhaps he's stalling, unsure, or not quite seeing those doors.
Sometimes, after being out of work for so long, the mind may have lost the impetous and incentive to drive strongly towards those targets.