Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 14-03-2006, 11:06 PM
bodylisious32

no i forgot lol, but will do as i have lots of spare tapes, so need to put it off lol, will have to ryt myself a note head like a siv lol. had lots on my mind lately.may do so tomora if am not going out.HEYWUD BE INTERESTING WUDNT IT LOL, SAYN THAT LAST TYM I TAPED VIDEO, I ENDED UP WITH A MANS VOICE, AND THERE WAS ONLY ME IN THE ROOM LOL, I NVR USED MY PHONE AGAIN, SO YOU CAN IMAGINE ON CAM, LOL......
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 17-03-2006, 10:47 AM
scottishghosts

Hi folks, sorry i did not reply sooner, i work away from home as a Truck driver.

The Orb in the photo is not a reflection, it is the best photo evidence of a "true" spiritorb i have taken to date. It was in an old miners cottage that had a very depressing feeling about it. When it was taken, i saw flickering shadows and flashing lights in the hallway. I grabbed the camera nad took a few shots...this was the result.

The photo is published in, About.com and a few mags too. Still, the Orb phenomena is very contraversial, but ive seen them with my own eyes, so that makes me a believer...lol

We have a few more like that on our website. Silver Swan....im not trying to spam your forum but you can see my links in my profile. Take a look at the videos and photos guys, if you want a copy of any pics for closer inspection, then let me know

As a Spiritualist and developing Medium, i have been video recording my meditations for some time now and have been lucky for spirit to show themselves on camera. Although, i now know the spirit to be my guide. Sometimes she brings another spirit with her, but i cant feel who it is..yet?

Im now running 2 sites, 1 investigation site and another site that is dedicated to my meditation videos. Both sites are linked, feel free to have a look and let me know what you guys think. I would love to converse with people who have started to get results with the videocamera, and share our thoughts.

Its trial and error, but you know when you have a visitor beside you eh? The camera helps to confirm this and helps to build your positive energies too

A tip: If your camera has slow motion settings on it, then use it. Spirit, as you know, moves very fast. You can ask them to slow down though, and they do...sometimes I always say sorry to them because it must take alot of energy to do this and i have noted that it can take a day or two for them to come back, they dont sem to mind though? Also, try meditating in the dark with just the camera light on...i think this helps sometimes, even though all our spiritual work is done in love and light.

Silver swan, please remove this post etc if it is against your forum rules.

Heres another pic for you all:

Can you see him?

Thanks for your thoughts folks and looking forward to your results. Keep at it, it will happen

Last edited by scottishghosts : 17-03-2006 at 10:55 AM.
Old 17-03-2006, 02:15 PM
silver swan

Thanks for the links. I will get back to you when I have had a look.
x
Old 24-03-2006, 09:48 AM
psychic sue

That's a great pic - and that's what I mean about "real" orbs - you can see a nucleus within them.

I just wondered Stu - do you see them with the naked eye too? If so, do you ever see twinkling lights before they appear? (cuz I do!).
Old 24-03-2006, 12:12 PM
bodylisious32

Sue wen u say twinkling lights? do you mean like white silvery sparkles , just lately when i can see energy } only like last week or so i have noticed as this is getting more prominent each time showing me, there is a small mass of tiny white sparkles of light within this energy that is always to my right side of me, can u relate to this?????.
much love and light .
xxxkezxxx.
Old 25-03-2006, 12:23 PM
TzOlKiN

Hi you guys,

I found this very interesting article today on Orb's and spirit lights, I thought may be of interest to you. Go to this link (Wow pic's are stunning)

http://www.earthfiles.com/news/news....ry=Environment

TzOlKiN
Old 30-03-2006, 04:20 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver swan
yes the lights I see are also short flashes of white. I have also seen very bright blue flashes. Since august I have begun to see auras or sometimes just sense them. Does anyone else see these ?

Yes I do silver.. an electric blue?

Got some on camera too, next to me while in meditation. On this occasion it was my friendly Nun friend named Bernadette who left this realm in 1375! LOL!
Old 31-03-2006, 09:56 AM
bodylisious32

Hi TzOLKiN,
I just looked that site up and wow its really cool ty .
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 01-04-2006, 07:01 AM
silver swan

Hi ascended master. Yes, it is an electric blue. Its such a vivid colour. Thats great that you got it on camera. Do the flashes you see vanish and reappear?
Old 02-04-2006, 08:14 PM
bodylisious32

Hi the other day just after i meditated, {had a few new experiences in meditation } any way shortly after i meditated i went into my kitchen, i was about to do the dishes , when i walked up to the sink, i almost walked in to a white mist very tiny but came right into my veiw, i stopped in my tracks, and just watched this disapeer, ANY THORTS? ON THIS????
Sue , i also did what you mentioned above, i could see energy in my kitchen just after what happened, i got my digi cam i took a pic, and to my suprise there is a faint energy showing, near the wall at the back, this wasnt like a circular orb though was very diferent , was like layers of {tryn to think how to describe this } was like a flower like patern, {myt seem mad } but was , and it was vibrating, from the inner to the outer, this is the only way i can describe this.....i hope you understand what i mean when i descibe in this way .
xxxkezxxx.
much love and light,
xxxkezxxx.
Closed Thread