Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 08-10-2011, 01:28 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

The Law of Attraction & I have a dream

Hi to all!

I'm relatively new here and I'm interested about the law of attraction and how I could benefit from it. I'm quite confused yet how to use it so any tips are highly valued and I thank you all.

So, my ultimate dream is to travel around the world. I have seen this vision of me travelling after getting my bachelor's degree and before master's. That would be the perfect time to take a break from ordinary life and to do something different, but I just thought that probably I just don't have enough time to do so anyway and that I will end up not doing it... How ever, because of some random things that have happened, now I noticed that actually I would have time for that. In fact starting from next January, I will have almost 8 months time to do what ever I want because I have been able to study faster than what I thought could be possible. And now the only obstacle between me and my trip is money...

So how could I achieve my dream even though I don't have enough money? Have I understood right that I can't think I want to do that trip because then universe will give me just more that feeling of want and not that trip what I want? How to do it then? I just finished the secret but it left me confused... What would you do in my position?
Old 10-10-2011, 07:49 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiItsJustMeAgain
Hi to all!

I'm relatively new here and I'm interested about the law of attraction and how I could benefit from it. I'm quite confused yet how to use it so any tips are highly valued and I thank you all.

So, my ultimate dream is to travel around the world. I have seen this vision of me travelling after getting my bachelor's degree and before master's. That would be the perfect time to take a break from ordinary life and to do something different, but I just thought that probably I just don't have enough time to do so anyway and that I will end up not doing it... How ever, because of some random things that have happened, now I noticed that actually I would have time for that. In fact starting from next January, I will have almost 8 months time to do what ever I want because I have been able to study faster than what I thought could be possible. And now the only obstacle between me and my trip is money...

So how could I achieve my dream even though I don't have enough money? Have I understood right that I can't think I want to do that trip because then universe will give me just more that feeling of want and not that trip what I want? How to do it then? I just finished the secret but it left me confused... What would you do in my position?

First off appreciate the experience you are in and give thanks for everything in your life whether good or bad in your perception then everyday then start planning your trip, where will you go, what will you do, feel the places you want to go, feel yourself there and that is the process of asking by emotions and things will begin to fall in place to get you where you want to go.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:18 AM
mattie

Flexibility

If you visualize your not doing it, this will probably manifest. LOA works both ways.

Perhaps instead of looking at it being a trip around the world, it might be more doable to have a trip to a region. Allow flexibility about this. While the ideal would be to travel the entire 8 months, perhaps working for the first several months would enable you to save needed funds.
Old 10-10-2011, 10:47 AM
Guide
The key to the law of attraction is Repitition.
Light and grace.
Krishna.
Old 10-10-2011, 01:51 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifer76
First off appreciate the experience you are in and give thanks for everything in your life whether good or bad in your perception then everyday then start planning your trip, where will you go, what will you do, feel the places you want to go, feel yourself there and that is the process of asking by emotions and things will begin to fall in place to get you where you want to go.

Oh that was beautifully said, thank you for your advice lifer
Old 10-10-2011, 01:55 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
If you visualize your not doing it, this will probably manifest. LOA works both ways.

Hi mattie,
Yeah I try to avoid negative thoughts and visualizations. You really have a point in there. Thank you
Old 10-10-2011, 01:56 PM
HiItsJustMeAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by krishna
The key to the law of attraction is Repitition.
Light and grace.
Krishna.

Repitition?