Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 31-08-2011, 10:57 PM
Knower

Could the Law of Attraction alter our physical traits?

I know I've asked this same question before but I didn't get much replies. I don't mean to flood the forum with my questions, this will be my second and last time I ask this...

I was wondering if the use of The Law of Attraction could help me improve my physical height. I am a really short for my age (5 ft at age 17 )

Also, I was wondering if people like Healers such as the ones from this link http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27 could in a sense "heal" my shortness

Please leave a comment
Old 01-09-2011, 12:01 AM
Guide

We don't stop growing till we're in our 20's, so I assume you haven't finished your growing yet.

I haven't heard about the law of attraction for your particular wish .. it's an interesting idea though.
But for you to get it to work, you'd have to let go of all your fears and selfconsciousness about your height - those type of thoughts hold you back because they hold you in the past, and that type of patterns will get ingrained in you.

You can't change it by looking at it the way you've always looked at it.
That is a limiting thing, like forcing your height into a box it can't escape from.

The problem will be made worse if you feel people are unattracted by your height, or you aren't accepted by people because of it.
People can sense weakness and they will try to destroy you, it's just nature.
To avoid their negativity, you have to stop being weak, and develop strength so they won't bring you down.
How to get that strength?
That's probably personal to you, each person is different, but it doesn't mean fake confidence like bringing others down so you are higher.

Geez, thanks for posting, I just had a revealation about something I always wished would change about my body, and now I recognise it's a self limiting idea which makes me weak.
I'm off to go and take my own advice! (or, try to)

Best wishes
Avilucis
Old 01-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Guide

P.S
You aren't stupid for asking that question, it's totally valid, and more people should care so much and have such open minds.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:23 AM
Gracey

Scientology talks of this.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:27 AM
Master
gee i dont know. I cant really answer that question. There are many famous people of short stature. Its not about the package, but what shines out of it. If people are that shallow that all they can see is whats in front of their eyes, then they're hardly worth worrying about.

Work on the real you thats inside and you will appear to be tall in others eyes.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by weimin3196
I know I've asked this same question before but I didn't get much replies. I don't mean to flood the forum with my questions, this will be my second and last time I ask this...

I was wondering if the use of The Law of Attraction could help me improve my physical height. I am a really short for my age (5 ft at age 17 )

Also, I was wondering if people like Healers such as the ones from this link http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=27 could in a sense "heal" my shortness

Please leave a comment

weimin... Anything is possible when we know how, but first we have to convince ourselves by manifesting things that seem more feasible to our well-trained limiting minds.

Oh the other hand, maybe what needs to be healed is your idea that you should be taller. There's a lot of grace is accepting yourself as you are.

So... how about choosing a manifestation project to start with that both seems in the realm of possibility to you, and would benefit you and/or others a great deal.

Once you really dive into the understanding and techniques, and get your manifesting juices going.... well... who knows?

The Abraham-Hicks teachings are good for this. There's lots of YouTube videos some great books.

Xan

Old 01-09-2011, 03:49 AM
Knower

Thank you all for the insight. Xan, your words are always wise and intelligent, i was wondering if you could help me with this self manifestation project...if you have enough free time please pm me, I'd like some more of your help. Also anyone else who would like to share your wisdom please pm me or post replies :) again thank you all very much for the great insight.

Wei d=(^_^)=b
Old 01-09-2011, 04:26 AM
Master
glad you are here Weimin3196

You have gotten lots of great thoughts. Here are some of mine:

I dont' really know when we stop growing height-wise, but I think the first thing you need to do is accept who and what you are. Once you accept it, you can start to feel good about you. When you feel good about yourself, you have confidence and stop looking at the negative.

good luck. See you around the forums.

zipzip
Old 01-09-2011, 05:09 AM
mattie

?????s

Don’t worry about asking too many questions. It is very likely that the questions you’re asking are ones that many others have.
Old 01-09-2011, 05:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by weimin3196
Thank you all for the insight. Xan, your words are always wise and intelligent, i was wondering if you could help me with this self manifestation project...if you have enough free time please pm me, I'd like some more of your help. Also anyone else who would like to share your wisdom please pm me or post replies :) again thank you all very much for the great insight.

Thanks for the invitation, weimin, but this kind of project is not for me at this time.

Xan

p.s. I just checked your profile and it says your age is 16. Wait a couple of years and you will probably find your wish to be taller has come true. My father was 5'2" when he graduated from high school at 18 and ended up 5'9" before he was 20.

X