Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 10-06-2011, 06:08 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member
We simply adapt to particular surroundings we're unfamiliar with, nothing more.
To create reality, is to create it, and that's just not possible.

My reality is grounded in the same one that governs yours, if we were to break with the traditional laws of this reality, then sure; we create it as we go and or see fit. But I've yet to see anyone manipulate time/space using thought alone, save brain signals to the hand etc.

I could be wrong, though I highly doubt I am.

While it is true that this plane of existence is depended on everyone's view of reality, our own reality is under our control. Now I'm not saying that we have the reality to ... suddenly breath under water.. or fly without any mechanical help at this current time. BUT, we have the ability to create our current existence and manifest our own reality whether it is health, new career or new relationship.

We also have the ability to create reality for the world.. such as manifest peace and abundance... There are lightworkers dedicated in doing just that. Look at the changes that are going on in the middle east.

BTW...energy follows thought...
Old 10-06-2011, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iolite
There are lightworkers dedicated in doing just that. Look at the changes that are going on in the middle east. BTW...energy follows thought...
  • Lightworkers= Wishful thinking
  • What changes in the middle east would those be ..lol?
  • BTW, thought is a reflection of the energy that's already there. It's not the other way around.

Old 10-06-2011, 06:30 PM
iolite

Well lets see, the regime in Libya is on the verge of collapse, Egypt is on the verge of democracy...

Lightworkers ... no it's not wishful thinking...

You sound really jaded. Are you here to grow or to just criticize?
Old 10-06-2011, 06:35 PM

I've not criticized you once friend, I've really enjoyed our back and forth.
You really think focused positive thought has anything to do with politics jockeying for position in the richest region in the world?

I'm not jaded in the least ..lol
Old 10-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Master
Member... "You create your own reality" means what you give your attention to is your reality of the moment. Your personal reality is what fills your consciousness as your own experience... now.

There's another level of creating that Free Bird got a glimpse of... that material reality is not as solid and stable as it appears, being made up of energies in the form of atoms, electrons, photons, energy flows, etc.

And because all the universe is made of interactive energies in the form of particles and waves, even the material and political worlds may respond to our consciousness... where our attention and love are sustained.

This is not just mystical stuff but is described in the science of quantum physics.

Xan

Old 10-06-2011, 11:44 PM

Quote:
even the material and political worlds may respond to our consciousness...
That would mean reality is not only palpable, but a living breathing abstract.
Also, I don't understand quantum mechanics...lol
so I'll just have to take your word for it.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:50 AM
Master

Yep...

Xan

Old 11-06-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yep...
That would prove the existence of god, and I don't believe that's possible.
So, now what?
Old 11-06-2011, 03:13 PM
Michael B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member
So, now what?
Belief is only part of what is? Don't count anything out as anything is possible.
Old 11-06-2011, 09:43 PM
Master

Yep...

So, now what?

Now see, Member... You made a jump in thought from "there is something abstract that is conscious, alive and real" to your reactions to others' beliefs in "God".

Why even go to that word and idea, since it tends to create fogginess rather than clear seeing.

So now what? You can learn to go deeper, beyond the busily thinking/believing mind.

There is something to discover / to experience within and all around oneself.

Letting go of beliefs and unbeliefs of all kinds is very freeing.

Xan