Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 30-01-2017, 12:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Dream about antique furniture

The other night I had a dream about an ex boyfriend of mine.

I was angry with him in my dream, we were texting each other and I had asked him if he was coming over. He was at his going away party (he moved pretty far away recently and this is the reason that we broke up). He was busy at his going away party and stated that he was not coming over. I was in my new house, but it was not the house that I bought, it was an unfamiliar house. I went into the basement of this house, it felt cold. In this basement there was so much space and so many rooms, a game room, and a room filled with antique furniture that the previous owner had left behind, beautiful gorgeous antique furniture. The couches were royal blue and brilliant purple. In my dream he then came to my house. I was still quite angry with him, but I welcomed him into my home and took him to the basement to show him the rooms and the bright furniture. We walked through the rooms admiring the gorgeous couches. He then showed me a table set in the basement and said wouldn't this be a perfect table for your readings.
I honestly have no idea what this dream may be saying to me, I believe that a basement may be subconscious. It was enough for me to contact him to chat with him. Anyone have any ideas what the meaning may be?
Old 30-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Yaoughta

We buy furniture to fill the spaces we live in and occupy. Each piece can tell a story of when we bought it, why we bought it and how we felt at that time. The antique furniture represents just that, past creations that filled our space. The furniture represents beautiful aspects about yourself or your relationship that you admire. Since they're in the basement, they may represent things you set aside during the relationship and it appears to be related to communication. A table is where people come together to enjoy a meal, share thoughts or join in and consume energy. He tells you that the table would be perfect for your readings perhaps indicating you should do more of them or you've been thinking of it.