Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 27-09-2019, 02:40 AM
mjidotengo mjidotengo is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 1
 
Intro to Islam: The Muslim faith explained in 90 seconds

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. In fact, itís projected that by the end of the century, there will be more Muslims than Christians in the population.

But how much do you know about the faith?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 27-09-2019, 05:02 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 3,231
  BigJohn's Avatar
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
..................
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 27-09-2019, 05:03 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 3,231
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjidotengo
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. In fact, itís projected that by the end of the century, there will be more Muslims than Christians in the population.

But how much do you know about the faith?
I know some. My Father-in-law is Muslim.
Please provide more insights.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
..................
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 27-09-2019, 10:34 AM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 396
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I know some. My Father-in-law is Muslim.
Please provide more insights.


I can provide all insights.

A religion is judged by sufferings it can lessen and lead to a tragedy free eternal happy life. This is generally achieved by

1. Abiding Nature's Bio Laws.
2. doing service to the humanity and practicing spirituality
3. worshiping the real god who guides and protects them.

If we examine Islam we find

1. Muslim do not abide by Nature's Bio Laws and violet it.
2. By killing, humans, animals, and each other, they do disservice to humanity and to themselves.
3. Their spirituality is directed towards appeasing Allah who misguides and cannot provide protection to them. This is the reason Muslims are a highly disturbed community live in fear and lose in war with Jews and Christians.
4. Allah is no god. He is a ghost who possessed Holy Prophet Muhammad. Any one who follows him is doomed.

Muslims were banished from Middle East for millions of years and had to live in the underworld. They are in spotlight for past few decades only.

Regarding Islam as being the fastest growing religion,it is not because of its nobility or goodness, but its birth rate. With growing education, Muslims would soon realize that Allah does nothing as compared to Jesus and most of them would take to Christianity.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 27-09-2019, 01:15 PM
Still_Waters Still_Waters is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Brooklyn, New York
Posts: 1,295
  Still_Waters's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjidotengo
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. In fact, itís projected that by the end of the century, there will be more Muslims than Christians in the population.

But how much do you know about the faith?


Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I know some. My Father-in-law is Muslim.
Please provide more insights.

Like BigJohn, I welcome you to the forum.

Also like BigJohn, I welcome you to provide more insights "in 90 seconds", as your original post indicated.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27-09-2019, 01:29 PM
django django is online now
Master
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 1,435
  django's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjidotengo
Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. In fact, itís projected that by the end of the century, there will be more Muslims than Christians in the population.

But how much do you know about the faith?

I know a bit. As a muslim do you aspire to a world wide government based on Islamic principles?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27-09-2019, 06:32 PM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 396
 
Muslims dream of a world empire

Quote:
Originally Posted by django
I know a bit. As a Muslim do you aspire to a world wide government based on Islamic principles?


What are the Islamic principles. One god Allah ?, Four wives? Jehad ? Animal/human Sacrifice on Id festival ? Stoned to death for adultery? Chop hands for theft ?

Muslims are dreaming for a world empire as they are not scientific and are unaware of Nature's Bio-Laws. Nature favors and protects virtuous persons and kills evil doers. Muslims, if they are not starving or not killing each other, they are bombed by Christians as anyone can see, so establishing a world empire would remain a distant dream.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 27-09-2019, 10:18 PM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: अनुगृहितोऽस्म
Posts: 3,231
  BigJohn's Avatar
OPVerma, if you remember, I have written to you numerous times that ALLAH is Arabic and when translated into English, the word is GOD.

Your concept of Islam is severely distorted. Islam is a religion of PEACE. I encourage you to seek out information about ISLAM that is produced by Muslims instead of resorting to information dispersed by people who have issues for whatever reason with ISLAM.

I suspect you have had virtually no relationship(s) with Muslims and possibly think the terrorist claiming to be Muslims are Muslims which is not true.

"insha'Allah"
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
..................
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 29-09-2019, 09:45 AM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 396
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
OPVerma, if you remember, I have written to you numerous times that ALLAH is Arabic and when translated into English, the word is GOD.

Your concept of Islam is severely distorted. Islam is a religion of PEACE. I encourage you to seek out information about ISLAM that is produced by Muslims instead of resorting to information dispersed by people who have issues for whatever reason with ISLAM.

I suspect you have had virtually no relationship(s) with Muslims and possibly think the terrorist claiming to be Muslims are Muslims which is not true.

"insha'Allah"


Big John Who are you ? What is your Academic Qualification ? Have you read Quoran ? What is your experience with Allah ? Have you sacrificed any animal with your hands on Id festival ?

Arabic meaning does not make Allah as god. Tell me if Allah has done any divine work ?

How do you say Islam is a peaceful religion ? Its history is filled with blood shed that continues till date.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 29-09-2019, 12:47 PM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 2,726
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
Well, let me tell you that I know enough about it to the point I wish it didn't gain a foothold in civilised society.
__________________
People don't get what they deserve. They just get what they get. There's nothing any of us can do about it. - dr. Gregory House
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums