Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29-01-2020, 11:42 PM
Richer Morin Richer Morin is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 15
 
Bunny Can you "Feel" things into existence to manifest?

Yes even Dr. Joe Vitale says that But here's how to

really manifest faster. Use the Technic from Joe

called "the remembering Technic".

So you want the love him/her doesn't matter.

you talk as if you were with one of your friends

about exactly how he/she is and how you went

to the restaurant etc... take your real desire

into existence and take the time to talk about it.

here's how...so hey frank yesterday i check my

bank account it was at zero, i went to buy a

lottery ticket after watching my lottery dream

home. then i went to sleep.

I woke up went to the convenience bought a coffee

verified the ticket and BANG i won 22 million

dollar. the cashier was freaking out watching me

in the eyes stocked, couldn't say a word. and here

i am... yo frank are you alright.

See how this story looks real. imagine you talk to

a friend about something you've manifest BUT that

doesn't stop here. the part that we have to really

understand is you have to FEEL all of what you say

WITHOUT RESISTANCES. it has to feel TRUE & REAL for

you when you say all these things. if you don't its

like you are lying to yourself and your friend.

You may be asking how do i make sure i feel its true?

Here's how... while you are talking about that thing

you've manifested, be conscious of how your whole being

reacts to what you say. the goal is to feel excited and

in synchronicity, in same vibration for it to be real to

you. so when you talk, while you see these resistances,

take both of your hand at waist and see all these

resistances see them go into your hands, then throw them into the

universe. you DON'T have to believe it will work. JUST

DO IT!

So talk about your memory of your manifestation as it already

happened in the past. talk about it to your friend

(in your room alone, USE an imaginary friend don't do that

with a real human in front of you. He/She will think you are

crazy. lol!

imagine your friend is there. then while you say your manifestation

release the resistances with your hands. do that until

you really feel ONE with your manifestation.

When you talk about it and it just feels right to you.

you got it! now go have fun and forget about it. it

will happen when you really don't think about it.

Thanks For Reading!

Did you try this? let me know in the comment.

Richer Morin
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-02-2020, 09:57 PM
guthrio guthrio is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,327
  guthrio's Avatar
Can you "Feel" things into existence to manifest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richer Morin
Yes even Dr. Joe Vitale says that But here's how to

really manifest faster. Use the Technic from Joe

called "the remembering Technic".

So you want the love him/her doesn't matter.

you talk as if you were with one of your friends

about exactly how he/she is and how you went

to the restaurant etc... take your real desire

into existence and take the time to talk about it.

here's how...so hey frank yesterday i check my

bank account it was at zero, i went to buy a

lottery ticket after watching my lottery dream

home. then i went to sleep.

I woke up went to the convenience bought a coffee

verified the ticket and BANG i won 22 million

dollar. the cashier was freaking out watching me

in the eyes stocked, couldn't say a word. and here

i am... yo frank are you alright.

See how this story looks real. imagine you talk to

a friend about something you've manifest BUT that

doesn't stop here. the part that we have to really

understand is you have to FEEL all of what you say

WITHOUT RESISTANCES. it has to feel TRUE & REAL for

you when you say all these things. if you don't its

like you are lying to yourself and your friend.

You may be asking how do i make sure i feel its true?

Here's how... while you are talking about that thing

you've manifested, be conscious of how your whole being

reacts to what you say. the goal is to feel excited and

in synchronicity, in same vibration for it to be real to

you. so when you talk, while you see these resistances,

take both of your hand at waist and see all these

resistances see them go into your hands, then throw them into the

universe. you DON'T have to believe it will work. JUST

DO IT!

So talk about your memory of your manifestation as it already

happened in the past. talk about it to your friend

(in your room alone, USE an imaginary friend don't do that

with a real human in front of you. He/She will think you are

crazy. lol!

imagine your friend is there. then while you say your manifestation

release the resistances with your hands. do that until

you really feel ONE with your manifestation.

When you talk about it and it just feels right to you.

you got it! now go have fun and forget about it. it

will happen when you really don't think about it.

Thanks For Reading!

Did you try this? let me know in the comment.

Richer Morin

Hello Richer Morin,

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!,

Reading your post is just as much fun as realizing just how true it is. Speaking from experience that I'm living this very moment, I can attest that the feeling of your wish fulfilled is exponentially more awesome, when you can LIVE IT FOR REAL!

Among the references I've included below, you'll see exactly how another awesome thinker, Neville Goddard, emphasizes an approach very much in line with what you've stated above. Neville Goddard's version of your idea is entitled "Feeling is the Secret". Please do also enjoy his other books, also on that page, all for free!

Am looking forward to reading your posts highlighting your own examples of "Feel things into existence to manifest"...and also when you'll be able to attache references, as well (after posting 15 posts, I believe, per SF rules).

Enjoy, and again, Welcome!

Reference: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=78
__________________
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
http://csermelyblog.tehetsegpont.hu/...ir%C3%A1ly.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COt1n3jDqA&t=19s
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-02-2020, 09:57 PM
guthrio guthrio is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 3,327
  guthrio's Avatar
Can you "Feel" things into existence to manifest?

Please disregard this as an unintentional duplicate of the one above. Guthrio
__________________
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
http://csermelyblog.tehetsegpont.hu/...ir%C3%A1ly.pdf
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COt1n3jDqA&t=19s

Last edited by guthrio : 01-02-2020 at 10:10 PM. Reason: clarify inputs
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-02-2020, 10:04 PM
Richer Morin Richer Morin is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 15
 
tks i really appreciate your kindness. ill do my best to make more valuable post
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-02-2020, 02:22 AM
Aethera Aethera is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 342
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Among the references I've included below, you'll see exactly how another awesome thinker, Neville Goddard, emphasizes an approach very much in line with what you've stated above. Neville Goddard's version of your idea is entitled "Feeling is the Secret". Please do also enjoy his other books, also on that page, all for free!
Wanted to say that when you mentioned "feeling is the secret" it brought to mind how heart energy works. And that it's the secret to understanding feeling, is where our focus goes and how it attracts/brings things into one's life from that center.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-02-2020, 09:40 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,583
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
It's Law of Attraction. Abraham Hicks has been telling a similar story for decades.
You don't necessarily have to make up a friend to talk about it. You have to feel like being happy/in love/healthy/rich/whatever (including smaller things you desire) then behave that way because you feel that way.
If there's resistance, you take it down a notch cos then you're pushing what you can support. You cannot fake that, it HAS to be real.
You go as far as you can actually truly feel it. THe more you do, the further you can go with "specialising" (= going from general to more specific).
It all comes down to feeling it, vibrating on that, and trusting it will actually come.
And yes, it works. Even for something simple as finding a parking lot.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-02-2020, 10:45 AM
Altair Altair is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,610
  Altair's Avatar
As this is a subforum dedicated to the relationship between SCIENCE and spirituality it would be nice if people could explain and show the science behind their beliefs and opinions.

To my knowledge this kind of thing isn't possible. What is possible, and more likely as an explanation, is that you are already a believer prior to winning the money, and think such things regularly, that you can wish for things and they will happen. You then simply place greater value in the hits and ignore all the misses, the times when it didn't work [confirmation bias].

I have tried (haven't we all? Either as kids and/or adults) to believe and think things will become true, but hey it doesn't work, even if I'm totally convinced. We have all fallen in love and were convinced the other had similar feelings but it doesn't work most of the time. We've all been totally convinced and believed we would get that job but hey, again it doesn't work out that way.

''Believers'' will remember the hits but ignore all the misses..
It's not hard for a human mind to fall into this kind of thinking.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-02-2020, 11:17 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,583
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
It hasn't to do with your thinking, Altair. Thinking is often coming from the ego which has a lot of agendas.
That's why it's important to feel.
Like when you consistently feel happy, you will also begin to talk, walk, behave, move, differently. That's how you attract things that match that vibration. You cannot think yourself there, doesn't work. This is also why affirmations usually don't work, unless you already feel the way of the affirmation.
The belief and trust comes with or after the feeling, not from thinking.

Proof? Watch some Bruce Lipton, the Biology of Belief. His full lecture is on YouTube.

Some people like me don't need proof btw. That's usually more mental and logical thinking people who tend to be disconnected. No offense, not personal either, just experience.
I feel, I see, see it work, understand when and why at times it doesn't work (usually ego interference).
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-02-2020, 11:29 AM
Altair Altair is offline
Master
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 1,610
  Altair's Avatar
FairyCrystal, thank you for your response.
I find the same applies to feelings. I was also thinking about feelings and thoughts simultaneously because that's how it goes when you are convinced you will really get somewhere. I have really felt and was convinced I would achieve this or go to there but it doesn't work out that way. It's good to know others remember the 'hits', it gives good faith and a sense of belonging. That's good. But it has not been my experience. The Universe is very cold, no matter how warm I may be towards it. Life is a battle field, sadly.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-02-2020, 11:42 AM
FairyCrystal FairyCrystal is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,583
  FairyCrystal's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
FairyCrystal, thank you for your response.
I find the same applies to feelings. I was also thinking about feelings and thoughts simultaneously because that's how it goes when you are convinced you will really get somewhere. I have really felt and was convinced I would achieve this or go to there but it doesn't work out that way. It's good to know others remember the 'hits', it gives good faith and a sense of belonging. That's good. But it has not been my experience. The Universe is very cold, no matter how warm I may be towards it. Life is a battle field, sadly.
Feelings can be misguiding at times, but this is -again- when they come from the ego.
For this to work it's about the deeper feelings, the feelings that come from the heartspace, heart-based and heart-carried feelings, which is vastly different from feelings based on hurt ego. You have to learn to define between the two.
I also don't hold such a negative view. I actually see and feel the Universe is very loving, like a warm embrace, always there to help and always taking care of us.
A negative view like yours is also a self-fulfilling prophecy, just not the one you'd want.
I'm not saying it is easy, it is so danged easy it is difficult for us, hihi. It comes down to healing the ego, not getting rid of it mind you, healing issues so you can hold a higher & positive vibration most of the time. Doesn't have to be all of the time, about 70-80% of the time is enough.
Our egos don't shut up so easily though, they keep yapping, grin. That's why doing inner child work is so important, and even after that to keep working on any remaining or new problem.
I think it will become somewhat easier when we have a critical mass of people who can do this more consistently. As it is now, most of who we encounter in the outside world is negatively based.
But even then it is possible to not be swayed by that. I know as I've been there for months on end. Nothing and no one could get me out of my high vibration.
It did wobble when something happened that impacted me deeply -hit an old wound---> again ego- and my dad passed shortly thereafter too.
Ever since I've been working on getting back to that mega high vibration as I know what it feels like and I know it is possible AND works.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums