Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-09-2012, 02:52 AM
Knower

Perhaps?
I know alot of us feel strongly over the death of animals. Most people know its wrong. But most of us also feel sorry or show remorse at one time oanother over the killing of animals (other than for a source of food), because we all gotta.eat.
I think if a person feels and shows emotion in any circumstance such as this then perhaps you dont go to the lower levels. Emotion is showing the light within us. Emotion is the most honest thing in the world. :)
Old 30-09-2012, 03:04 AM
Master
Well you know, a few years back i would never have even considered them, now i try to avoid killing them, but if i do....I am sorry that Ive done it....and if i pick up the spray can and spray......i remember that those poor little things deserve life too, even if they annoy or scare me......i am so much more aware of life than i ever have been.....but unfortunately I do kill them on occasion...still.....
Old 30-09-2012, 05:20 AM
Knower

Everyone does. Its just human nature :)
Again its not out of malice, its more out of fear. Its nothing that we will be condemned for :)
Old 30-09-2012, 06:41 AM
Master
This is very very strong.

It also bares resemblance to what I have read from clairvoyants and Seers over the years. I have talked to two different Seers and I asked about hell and souls and spirits.

Your account is very similar. It does seem that children are always Correct! Even when I was a kid I knew only murderers and sick individuals went to hell. Children can be the greatest source of reason and intuition.

But your account on "demonic souls" hit the nail on the coffin! It is said that in the beginning of Creation when God decided to give souls free will in Heaven, some of those souls went astray and followed the selfish spirit (The Devil) and found themselves in their own selfish creations on Earth and in the universe. They were an abomination and so the Angels in heaven, divine souls destroyed the world and these evil souls were locked away in their "own" realm they created which is called "Hell", the realm without the presence of God. These evil souls were banned from incarnating in the human influx and cycle because of their states of consciousness. If you watched The Exorcist as an example, not necessarily accurate, the evil spirit in that film is basically a corrupt soul who never participated in human form and is wandering in darkness and void on The Other Side because of It's state of consciousness.

Only souls from heaven becoming incarnate can be called "human spirits", while souls who decided to remain in Heaven forever in groups are called "Angels and Archangels". We are basically human souls going through the earth-plane and learning to develop ourselves and tune ourselves to God. Only those expelled from school go to hell. But it is not eternal. Angels will make visits to the Hell realm to bring souls to purgatory and purge them, clean them, and set them straight to reincarnate. After death a lot of us probably go through that "purging state" or cleansing and enter heaven or reincarnate.
Old 30-09-2012, 12:37 PM
Pathfinder

It's so hard to know what to believe anymore! People stuck in these places for such long periods seems so terrifying to me I can't even begin to explain how much it scares me. I always thought of darker realms existing in way where being can still function, and live. Like a realm similair to a bad neighbourhood full of mistrust and evil acts upon each other.

But a place that seems setup just for punishment and torture? And what force in the universe decided who is evil enough to go there? God? And what of the probable billions of other life forms in the universe or does "lucifer" just run this particular realm?

I think despite all the other posts in here backing up this claim, that this is a human construction this place. I really hope so anyway
Old 30-09-2012, 12:55 PM
Master
Well it would seem to me, that souls filled with so much darkness would only go there with like souls.....all the same......if you're not filled with anger, hate, evil, cruelty...harmful intent then i reckon you're pretty safe......these places aren't set up for torture as i see it or punishment......they're just not ready to be in places or love and light...yet...when their soul can start to want to change to move out of such a horrid dark place..then they will be taken from that level......those souls are with souls alike so any pain torture or hatefulness, is what each soul would do to another......they are on equal footing in that regard......remorse for any action that may have harmed another is their saving grace.....but they have to want it, and truly ask for help to move upward.....i think that fear of this means that you're not like that in any way.......many blessings to you....
Old 30-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Knower

As far as ive experienced the only thing of 'human construction' is society as we know it in the physical world. Everything else is of greater creation and higher purpose.
Its not a place to be feared. Its not a place of torture. Its a place where those that dont want help and give into the darkness inside them go. Like ive said before there were very FEW human souls there. Most were demonic souls (if you can even call them souls anymore)...
The things that I saw there are graphic and violent but believe me ive seen far worse in my past lives and in the world this life time.
To me the dark desires of a human being to kill, rape and destroy are far scarier than the place I described. Because the place I saw was under careful watch by higher entities and I trust in them. Humans are much harder to trust in because they give into their base urges. . Higher entities adhere to their higher purpose. Lucifer was and still is some form of angel. It is only by his own ambition that he fell. Ambition is certainly a human quality.
Having remembered speaking with him he is quite a gentle soul. Firm and strong minded but I felt safe in his presence. Just like I feel safe in my angels and guides presence. I guess you could say he's a gate keeper/guardian to the lowest of levels. Definately no malice in him that I saw. So therefore I dont fear him. There are far scarier beings in the afterlife to encounter than him.

Also I must state I have no religion nor am I atheist or against religion.
My views come only from what ive seen and experienced :)
And I can only tell you what I felt within my heart at the time of the experience. That is what is true to me :)
Old 30-09-2012, 04:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth_Seeker
It's so hard to know what to believe anymore! People stuck in these places for such long periods seems so terrifying to me I can't even begin to explain how much it scares me. I always thought of darker realms existing in way where being can still function, and live. Like a realm similair to a bad neighbourhood full of mistrust and evil acts upon each other.

But a place that seems setup just for punishment and torture? And what force in the universe decided who is evil enough to go there? God? And what of the probable billions of other life forms in the universe or does "lucifer" just run this particular realm?

I think despite all the other posts in here backing up this claim, that this is a human construction this place. I really hope so anyway

Truth Seeker... I understand the pain of the idea that some souls could be condemned to hell Forever.

And if hell is separation from God in our minds and hearts, then this world is hellish for most people already.

In my experience of God/the Divine... nothing in form lives forever as the Supreme God is infinite and formless. Eventually every single spark of God remembers its own pure source and essence, and in that returns Home to infinite love, no matter how long it may take.

Fortunately we can do this now, in this lifetime... remember and feel our inherent oneness with God within ourselves. Meditation is the way.

Xan

Old 18-10-2012, 07:14 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by 356
I know I will probably be bombarded with judgement for this but I need to share my experiences :)
I can only tell what I have seen and felt.

I have two memories of what people refer to as 'hell'... I know that when I visited there I was performing a higher duty and that I was not mortal. I was someone of light and power. The only way I can describe the first memory I have of this place is in comparison to the movie 'constantine'... Mind you I saw this memory before that movie ever came out. It is the world behind the world though. It is the same as this world only everything was half destroyed/ on fire and people running in torment and pain. The heat was incredible but despite all that was happening it did not affect me or burn me. Whoever I was probably played part in that. I was there to rescue people that were not meant to be there.

The other memory I have is different, it was hell still but it felt darker and deeper. There were few mortal souls there. It was mostly filled with dark souls, not nescessarily beings that use to be alive on earth, but creatures of evil, demonic souls I suppose you could say. The few mortal soul I saw there were people that had commited things such as murder, mass murder and rape. Not lairs or thieves. But people that had taken lives that were not theirs to take. The look of this place was more desolated, rocky. Hot mists, blood, the torture of the beings there. It was sickening to look at. But again nothing that came near me could hurt me. This time I was there to oversea that a certain soul had arrived in this place. I was making sure it had ended up here and I spoke with lucifer on this.

I must point out at this moment that what I remember of lucifer is not that of fear or evil. He was originally an angel that was cast out because he oppossed the creation of man. He was in no means evil and he did nothing to torture the souls. He sat and watched, as though he was ensurring these dark souls stayed where they needed to stay as to not cause torment to others.

Again these are my memories only. But everything I mentioned above had a feeling of a sense of duty, not to the greater good but to the BALANCE of all things. This world is only part of something greater.

1) People who judge still have a lot to learn.

2) I kind of understand what you are saying. Since we all have jobs on the Other Side, you probably chose an occupation where you help rescue souls from what one calls "hell" and bring them "Home". If you're able to communicate with your spirit guides or access your Akashic records, they should be able to confirm this.
When I'm on the Other Side, I might consider also rescuing souls from that lower dimension and bring them Home but I would rather do it with other companions instead of solo.
A spirit guide (through my son) told me that my last occupation was being a caretaker of babies who have transcended. Which explains why I love babies so much and children .

If you haven't already, you need to watch the movie called "Astral City: A Spiritual Journey". It's based on a true story and should bring more insight to your question. There is a thread that talks about this. I've also posted a link to the movie if you want to see it.
Thread: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=41290
Link to Movie: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...9&postcount=46

Hope this helps!
Old 18-10-2012, 07:48 PM
peacegarden

Incredibly interesting thread, thank you for sharing your experiences 356!