Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-04-2018, 09:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyBelle
Sparrow, what do you think of the Law Of Attraction and manifesting the things you want/need? Do you think it works?

Dear LillyBelle,

Of course it works. You attract what you believe is true about yourself, and the universe allows you to experience that. If you do not like what you are attracting, change what you believe to be true. Your life is a reflection of your state of being. Be what you wish to have.

Quote:
Also, why are things so much worse for this generation?

Worse indicates a judgement, a pre-loaded belief which only works to reinforce your experience of it. If you believe it is worse for you then that is what you shall experience as your reality. If you do not like what you experience, change what you believe.

Quote:
Marriages are frequently falling apart and we have so much more violence.

Something which is no longer sustained within its old form does not necessarily indicate negativity. If cancer cells began to fall apart you would not judge this to be negative. To some, marriage can become a type of cancer to the soul because it consumes that individual to the point they forget who they truly are. In previous generations before you suppression was simply more commonplace and people did not stand up for who they truly were. How you desire to experience relationships with one another as a species is changing because your consciousness is changing.

No. Violence has not increased, only your awareness of it as a species has increased due to communication advancements.

Quote:
Especially, for the poor North Koreans with their ruthless dictator. Are things going to fall completely apart or will things get better?

Things are already getting better in North Korea. But defining what is better is going to be different for each individual.

Sometimes for things to get better some things need to fall completely apart. It is how you chose to respond that will indicate your state of being. Observe this. It is your state of being which will determine what you manifest as your reality. Multiple realities exist simultaneously in the same space.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 28-04-2018, 03:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you again Sparrow for talking to me, it feels really good to get some advice from you.

I liked the fact that Michael Newton gave us the exact conversation between his clients and him. Using his case studies he tried to explain the working of spiritual realms and of our life after physical body's death.

A lot of what was written in the book made sense and felt right. But what he couldn't explain or whatever was missing in the book, you explained it very well. His book feels great but incomplete answer, whereas your writings seem to give almost every answer one might ask...

I am a fast learner, intelligent, intellectual, spiritual person who has a good brain and heart (I don't really mean to self praise here).... I have not found anyone who is close to me and has similar qualities but is one level up than me.... You are the first person who (although not close to me) I think is not just one level up, but probably 5 or even 10 level up than me and it's really good to have found someone like you....

I have been searching for a very long time a person who I could connect with, and you just really are the one (or so it seems)....

I have read and researched many religions including Islam, Christianity, Hinduism, sikhis etc...

All these religions fail miserably to give meaning or purpose to life but do a good basic job of leading people to a path of goodness ... Although I would argue that you don't religion to make someone understand that hurting anyone in any way (physically, mentally, psychologically or financially) is wrong. In fact, it appears religions have been cause of too many wars and violence....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Dear jatin_sadana,

What a contrast in continents. I do understand Melbourne is quite an appealing place for many.

It is not the thought of losing me that frightens you but the thought of losing your connection to who you wish to be. I remind you of your own heart wisdom and you see me as a means to reconnect. Do not become dependent on anyone outside of your Self; look inside you to where my words connect and open a dialogue with that source.

Synchronicity led you to me, as it has led all others to me. When you embrace what truly means the most to you, what truly brings you ultimate joy, you open the door of synchronicity which is your own spirit speaking to you. Listen to it.

You are not the first to make reference to Michael Newton’s books. Perhaps you wish to enlighten me as to some of the concepts contained within his books which appeal to you.

-Sparrow
Old 28-04-2018, 05:20 PM
Master
Smile

Dear Sparrow. Thanks for your great reply as allways
in places where others do not.
Old 28-04-2018, 07:08 PM
Ascender
How do you change your beliefs? How can you make yourself believe in something that you just don't? I mean, I don't think I could make myself believe the sky was purple..
Old 29-04-2018, 06:20 PM
Pathfinder

Hey sparrow, nice to see you here again.

You have spoken once before about the importance of our relationship to animal species in the afterlife. One thing I've noticed is how powerful animal motifs are in the characters of individual humans. Like with myself, at the moment I'm captivated by my association with snakes. In my use of language I feel compelled to hang on to 'S' sounds, like every username I've had on forums has had 'ssss' sounds in it, I even look a tiny bit snakelike in the face. Someone once gave me the moniker of 'the serpent; lol.
This tendency is becoming pronounced in younger generations with the otherkin movement, people are identifying as different animals. Where do these strong associations come from? I mean, did we before we were became humans live a life as some kind of other species, like was I ever some kind of snake? or does this just come from pre life activities, like maybe I just worked with snakes or something of that matter lol.

I know you say to focus on the here and now rather than looking at our ego through the lens of what we were in some past life. However since we bring our spirit identity into this world (in a way we are kind of like hybrids) it seems as if our spirit and what it has been plays a part in who we are as humans. We our a combination of our inherited humans genetics and our spirit identity. I ask because I'm wondering if this could help me in life. maybe we as humans could reach out to animals in spirit so as to channel their positive attributes. Like I adore cats but lack their grace and fluidity of movement (I am a clumsy uncoordinated dork) so could I perhaps reach out to the cats and ask respectfully for their help in being more like them. I appreciate your time

Last edited by Bluefonsy : 29-04-2018 at 10:20 PM.
Old 29-04-2018, 07:15 PM
Super Moderator
Dear Sparrow,
It is great to see you back with us again. Kind regards from me.

I love music and always have done all of my life. My very earliest memories are of great music, and I am very grateful for the environment I lived in, and for my father who also loved it and gave me his loving support as I was learning.

Yet as time has gone by -and even more lately -I have been full of a question....

The great composers brought us such inspirational gifts. Their music reaches right into the Soul. They have a knowledge of things that transcend our ordinary Earthly concerns and life. Their work seems to be from a finer dimension.
Yet, when I read their biographies, I have not once come across any of those who has had a conviction about the Spirit World, or any form of existence outside the physical. Tchaikovsky, for example was utterly convinced there was no "afterlife", and that idea contibuted so much to his great sorrow and melancholy, especially after his mother died (crossed over!)
I find it difficult to understand how such great men could easily tap into the depth of their own Souls, and through their work, help us all reach out to something finer -beyond this World and all its trappings....and yet have no awareness of the immortality of the Soul?
After all, their work is not only a demonstration of technical skill, but an encompassing of something so wide and beautiful!

That hasn't just been one of these composers, but all of the ones I have ever read about. Okay -there might be someone I haven't heard about yet....who knows?

Do you have any idea what might be going on concerning that, Sparrow?
Old 03-05-2018, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Dear Sparrow,
It is great to see you back with us again. Kind regards from me.

I love music and always have done all of my life. My very earliest memories are of great music, and I am very grateful for the environment I lived in, and for my father who also loved it and gave me his loving support as I was learning.

Yet as time has gone by -and even more lately -I have been full of a question....

The great composers brought us such inspirational gifts. Their music reaches right into the Soul. They have a knowledge of things that transcend our ordinary Earthly concerns and life. Their work seems to be from a finer dimension.
Yet, when I read their biographies, I have not once come across any of those who has had a conviction about the Spirit World, or any form of existence outside the physical. Tchaikovsky, for example was utterly convinced there was no "afterlife", and that idea contibuted so much to his great sorrow and melancholy, especially after his mother died (crossed over!)
I find it difficult to understand how such great men could easily tap into the depth of their own Souls, and through their work, help us all reach out to something finer -beyond this World and all its trappings....and yet have no awareness of the immortality of the Soul?
After all, their work is not only a demonstration of technical skill, but an encompassing of something so wide and beautiful!

That hasn't just been one of these composers, but all of the ones I have ever read about. Okay -there might be someone I haven't heard about yet....who knows?

Do you have any idea what might be going on concerning that, Sparrow?

Dear Tobi,

It is both fascinating and fulfilling for me to continue to see spiritual concepts being exchanged on your board. How are you finding it being a Super Moderator?

There are many composers which have in history held spiritual beliefs, such as Mozart, Bruckner and Bach. Often compositions would be claimed to have come directly from God, or by the grace of God. Understand if you will, at these times in history publicly entertaining such extraordinary unconventional beliefs you have today could destroy their lives. You will observe the intense criticism received by Rosemary Brown who channelled musical compositions from many famous deceased composers.

Having the ability to tap into the resource of your deepest feelings in order to compose music does not dictate you are going to possess great spiritual wisdom. Many of such composers actually suffered great challenges and anxieties within their lives attracting destructive behaviours and addictions. You can relate this to your modern day actors, writers, artists and teachers. They may astound and inspire you with their unique gift but it is not then to say all other doors of knowledge and wisdom open to them.

-Sparrow

Old 03-05-2018, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefonsy
Hey sparrow, nice to see you here again.

You have spoken once before about the importance of our relationship to animal species in the afterlife. One thing I've noticed is how powerful animal motifs are in the characters of individual humans. Like with myself, at the moment I'm captivated by my association with snakes. In my use of language I feel compelled to hang on to 'S' sounds, like every username I've had on forums has had 'ssss' sounds in it, I even look a tiny bit snakelike in the face. Someone once gave me the moniker of 'the serpent; lol.
This tendency is becoming pronounced in younger generations with the otherkin movement, people are identifying as different animals. Where do these strong associations come from? I mean, did we before we were became humans live a life as some kind of other species, like was I ever some kind of snake? or does this just come from pre life activities, like maybe I just worked with snakes or something of that matter lol.

I know you say to focus on the here and now rather than looking at our ego through the lens of what we were in some past life. However since we bring our spirit identity into this world (in a way we are kind of like hybrids) it seems as if our spirit and what it has been plays a part in who we are as humans. We our a combination of our inherited humans genetics and our spirit identity. I ask because I'm wondering if this could help me in life. maybe we as humans could reach out to animals in spirit so as to channel their positive attributes. Like I adore cats but lack their grace and fluidity of movement (I am a clumsy uncoordinated dork) so could I perhaps reach out to the cats and ask respectfully for their help in being more like them. I appreciate your time

Dear Bluefonsy,

It is always nice to see me here again too!

It is not that you, or anyone presently human, were a snake or fox, or bear, or other such animal in a past life. I understand those wanting wholeheartedly to believe such is true but such species originate from their own species soul groups that resonate a specific vibration. So you cannot simply take the vibration of one being of one soul group and throw it into the biology of a completely different genetic lineage. You should understand, a tremendous amount of preparation was required over millions of your years for your consciousness in spirit to be able to inhabit a human body. In order for your etheric cord to be able to successfully attach to your solar plexus, and retain compatibility with human genetics, your consciousness as a spirit being had to be acclimatized. This is the purpose of soul groups, to acclimatize consciousness for specific desired experiences, both physical and none-physical in nature. Spirit operate within specific soul groups, though not solely limited to one, for an extensive period long before a physical incarnation is ever sought. You may incarnate into other humanoid species on other planets with similar genetic lineage, because in fact, you all share genetics with many of them out there. This is not to say however that you have or will ever incarnate within the genetics of snake, because their consciousness has evolved to that compatibility over millions of years.

Aside from species soul groups you can however observe multiple species interacting through cooperative groups of activity. It is common for many different species to exist, to participate, in the same co-collaborated soul group when it comes to intention and activity in spirit. For example, different spiritual beings from different species soul groups often create additional groups of souls who desire perhaps to serve existence in a specific way. Such as historians, who wish to co-collaborate on connecting their cosmic history between species.

I am aware that someone recently said to Lilly that they have never belonged to a soul group and never will. Citing extensions of monads and logos within their thought systems. But this is simply not perceiving what soul groups are, how they came into existence and what takes place within them. Choosing instead to adopt a hierarchical ascensionism thought system which perceives things in levels; in terms of micro and the macro, which relate to physical reality, not true spiritual reality. Things only exist in levels in your perception of reality when you, essentially, view it from a self-imposed bottom level.

The point being, all physical life forms in the universe come into physical reality through the acclimatization and attraction of soul groups. You cannot be in your human form without an associative genetic soul group lineage. The physical cells would simply not gel and bind with you.

Those who weave these animal symbolisms and associations into the fabric of their lives do so for various reasons, at various points in their lives. Animals to the human psyche often represent a return to innocence, simplicity of life and connectivity with nature. They represent certain values; other ways of living and experiencing life. They can also embody certain elements and attributes which a person desires to augment to empower themselves. Many things which human beings, in their quest for technological prowess, have long lost within these suffocating city lifestyles. In connecting with these animals you allow yourselves to adopt different ways of thinking (outside the box) that encourage creativity and connectivity. The animals themselves are your catalyst; something tangible to attract to in order to access pathways of thought, and behaviour, beyond human borders and boundaries.

Connecting to different animals on a deeper intention reconnects you to evolutionary traits and opportunities you once had many thousands of years ago.

-Sparrow

Old 03-05-2018, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
How do you change your beliefs? How can you make yourself believe in something that you just don't? I mean, I don't think I could make myself believe the sky was purple..

Dear LillyBelle,

Asking such a question is the first step in doing so, for it invites in an awareness that there is a choice to change what you believe.

In order to be able to change something you must first acknowledge it exists for you.

When you have acknowledged it exists you must then acknowledge from where it exists.

Your beliefs are a learned behaviour of thought which, for the most part, have originated from an external source outside of you. Since the external world is a manifestation of a process, you consequently do not perceive the larger picture through it. The larger picture can only be found within you, because you are the ultimate creator of it. This is demonstrated in the fact that your state of being is what creates your experiences.

What you must do then is to unlearn what you have learned through external means, which effectively raises your vibration because it alters your consciousness. You essentially disassemble thought systems which, through the law of attraction, have drawn your present experiences upon you. As this unlearning occurs the shift in vibration produces an altered state of being which thusly creates a new reality and dimension of experience. This is a natural process which happens on its own once you begin to disassemble your consciousness mould.

We will take your example of the purple sky to expand your understanding further.

To begin with, there are many species that perceive the same sky that you look upon to be a shade of purple, and many other colours beyond the human spectrum. The sky is only blue to you because of how your biological photoreceptor converts electromagnetic radiation. Because every biological organism is different, what it then perceives as its reality is also very different. This is to say then that multiple realities exist simultaneously in the same space. Literally. There have been many incidents to demonstrate this truth to you. The question is, which reality do you choose? One you have been told is true for you, or one that you create for your Self?

To attempt to persuade your human mind overnight that the sky is now purple is equivalent to you trying to convince yourself that you can walk on water. It is like trying to run before you can walk. You cannot trick your own mind into believing something is true while doubt still exists. If you fear failure then doubt exists. If you need to question it, then doubt exists. Your mind will know the difference between trying to believe something to be true and knowing something to be true.

What you must do then is start off small and change your thoughts about more believable aspects of your life. Such as, changing how you see yourself, how you see others, or something which allows you to expand your connectivity to everything else. As you make these small changes you will begin to observe a change in your experience. This change in experience will validate what you know to be true for you. This is not to say however that others will experience the same reality as you, so do not allow what others perceive to become what you perceive.

Simply continue to expand this at your own pace and capacity. Remember, if you fear failure or have to question it, then it cannot exist as true for you. Even if things do not manifest as you wish at first, maintain a consistent state of knowing and do not ever swerve from it.

-Sparrow

Old 03-05-2018, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jatin_sadana
Thank you again Sparrow for talking to me, it feels really good to get some advice from you.

I liked the fact that Michael Newton gave us the exact conversation between his clients and him. Using his case studies he tried to explain the working of spiritual realms and of our life after physical body's death.

A lot of what was written in the book made sense and felt right. But what he couldn't explain or whatever was missing in the book, you explained it very well. His book feels great but incomplete answer, whereas your writings seem to give almost every answer one might ask...

Dear jatin_sadana,

While the publications of Michael Newton may not have provided all the answers you sought, it opened the door for the exploration of further questions. It is only through questioning reality may we begin to do something to change it.

Quote:
I am a fast learner, intelligent, intellectual, spiritual person who has a good brain and heart (I don't really mean to self praise here)

Why not? Identifying your strengths and tools of empowerment is nothing to be ashamed of. To feel guilty about openly acknowledging your true Self merely sabotages your confidence and Self-worth. There are more than enough people who seek to place borders and barriers on who you are, you do not have to be one of them.

Quote:
.... I have not found anyone who is close to me and has similar qualities but is one level up than me.... You are the first person who (although not close to me) I think is not just one level up, but probably 5 or even 10 level up than me and it's really good to have found someone like you....

Again, that is a Self-diminishing belief system you are using to place yourself below others.

I am neither 5 nor 10 levels up from you. There are no levels, only in your mind. My points of connectivity, or points of view, are not better than yours. They merely come from a different origin.

Quote:
All these religions fail miserably to give meaning or purpose to life but do a good basic job of leading people to a path of goodness ... Although I would argue that you don't religion to make someone understand that hurting anyone in any way (physically, mentally, psychologically or financially) is wrong. In fact, it appears religions have been cause of too many wars and violence....

It is difficult to explore alternative meaning or purpose within exclusive perspectives. Any religion founded through exclusion and dissociation will ultimately lead to condemnation and confrontation. Inclusion and integration are more useful founding principles. A self-sustaining harmonious lifestyle which benefits not the few but the all would make all religion obsolete.

-Sparrow