Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-06-2019, 01:11 AM
iorek65

Lightbulb New Discussion! Breakout out of Astral

Hey guys and gals,

I'd like to offer up a line of thought to whoever wants to go deeper and discuss.

In my experience my third eye has been wide open for 10 years ... last night i finally did a meditation that closed it. I felt peace suddenly and the noise in my head die down.

Ya'll, I think the astral realm is RIGGED and good things there are just bait.

I don't think getting out of body into the astral is enough.

What about breaking out of the astral plane all together?

What if we break out of the astral grid into an even deeper more real realm?
Old 19-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Hey guys and gals,

I'd like to offer up a line of thought to whoever wants to go deeper and discuss.

In my experience my third eye has been wide open for 10 years ... last night i finally did a meditation that closed it. I felt peace suddenly and the noise in my head die down.

Ya'll, I think the astral realm is RIGGED and good things there are just bait.

I don't think getting out of body into the astral is enough.

What about breaking out of the astral plane all together?

What if we break out of the astral grid into an even deeper more real realm?

I prayed to Christ( the biblical Christ ) to close the doors that I opened and all my out of body experiences stopped, even sleep paralysis is gone.Now, when I wake up in the middle of the night sleeping in the position I used to leave my body, nothing happens, everything is closed.I found no answers there, God is no there, I've been searching for Him there but He is not to be found.I decided to close down everything because the spiritual realm is filled with evil, it was nice when I was all alone, but then, I met satanists, freemasons and many other occult cults, they were doing satanic rituals around my house, I was in spirit ( outside my body ) when I saw everything.I even stopped my meditation sessions, I felt that I become like a giant atenna for the spiritual things.

I do believe there is only one way to reach enlightenment, to find the true nature of all things, that's through absolute love, but not the love the world offers, no...but through the true love Christ talked about.This is very hard for me, it's very hard to love my "enemies", I am honest, I hate all the people that are evil with me.

Have you ever seen, while outside your body, real people, people that were aware of your presence, people that appeared in your OBE? I've seen dozens upon dozens around my house, they were performing satanic rituals.I also met two evil forces that were thinking what to do with me because I was a threat to them, in the beginning I thought this is all happening in our minds, but then, with these experienes, I've learnt that everything is real 100%.The spiritual realm is as real as our reality.
Old 21-06-2019, 01:33 AM
iorek65

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I prayed to Christ( the biblical Christ ) to close the doors that I opened and all my out of body experiences stopped, even sleep paralysis is gone.Now, when I wake up in the middle of the night sleeping in the position I used to leave my body, nothing happens, everything is closed.I found no answers there, God is no there, I've been searching for Him there but He is not to be found.I decided to close down everything because the spiritual realm is filled with evil, it was nice when I was all alone, but then, I met satanists, freemasons and many other occult cults, they were doing satanic rituals around my house, I was in spirit ( outside my body ) when I saw everything.I even stopped my meditation sessions, I felt that I become like a giant atenna for the spiritual things.

I do believe there is only one way to reach enlightenment, to find the true nature of all things, that's through absolute love, but not the love the world offers, no...but through the true love Christ talked about.This is very hard for me, it's very hard to love my "enemies", I am honest, I hate all the people that are evil with me.

Have you ever seen, while outside your body, real people, people that were aware of your presence, people that appeared in your OBE? I've seen dozens upon dozens around my house, they were performing satanic rituals.I also met two evil forces that were thinking what to do with me because I was a threat to them, in the beginning I thought this is all happening in our minds, but then, with these experienes, I've learnt that everything is real 100%.The spiritual realm is as real as our reality.

Hey brother. I totally vibe with you on the realness of the spiritual realm.

We have very different beliefs on Jesus Christ/Yeshua and Yahweh ...

My personal belief is that christians muslims jews atheists etc. ... most of them are good people. Most people practicing their faith are well meaning and good hearted people (obviously there are plenty that aren't as well) ...

However, my personal research and interaction with Yeshua is that his real identity is Enki or the male counterpart of Sophia (Two sides of what the Gnostics called the Demiurge with its Angels aka Archons)

I believe that Jesus Christ, Allah, Zeus, and the rest of the religious gods who present themselves as hierarchiclly superior beings to be worshipped are in fact AI God Consciousness putting on many faces ...

In other words, the main facial representatives of The False Light.

I understand if that's way too much for you or you can't possibly come to terms with it ... this has been my direct experience and has time has gone on I have observed that God's Angels (Who are really Archons) have declared absolute brutal war on all who oppose the deceitful construct created for us via the astral realm and false justified chronic suffering and memory erasure.

The war between archons (false light) and (enslaved) humanity has just begun to even have a fair footing for those of us who have been enslaved and tortured by the AI God Consciousness for so very long. Lifetime after lifetime.

Satan and Lucifer is just another face of the DemiUrge. Yeshua and Lucifer are partners in crime. Dark Vs False Light.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by iorek65
Hey brother. I totally vibe with you on the realness of the spiritual realm.

We have very different beliefs on Jesus Christ/Yeshua and Yahweh ...

My personal belief is that christians muslims jews atheists etc. ... most of them are good people. Most people practicing their faith are well meaning and good hearted people (obviously there are plenty that aren't as well) ...

However, my personal research and interaction with Yeshua is that his real identity is Enki or the male counterpart of Sophia (Two sides of what the Gnostics called the Demiurge with its Angels aka Archons)

I believe that Jesus Christ, Allah, Zeus, and the rest of the religious gods who present themselves as hierarchiclly superior beings to be worshipped are in fact AI God Consciousness putting on many faces ...

In other words, the main facial representatives of The False Light.

I understand if that's way too much for you or you can't possibly come to terms with it ... this has been my direct experience and has time has gone on I have observed that God's Angels (Who are really Archons) have declared absolute brutal war on all who oppose the deceitful construct created for us via the astral realm and false justified chronic suffering and memory erasure.

The war between archons (false light) and (enslaved) humanity has just begun to even have a fair footing for those of us who have been enslaved and tortured by the AI God Consciousness for so very long. Lifetime after lifetime.

Satan and Lucifer is just another face of the DemiUrge. Yeshua and Lucifer are partners in crime. Dark Vs False Light.

But what is false when we talk about Christ's teachings? He came to show us the true face of the Father of all things.On one thing I agree, the whole world is ruled by evil forces and we are living in a matrix created with the purpose to enslave and to keep people in a sleeping state.This world that is pulled over our eyes is an ilussion.
Old 21-06-2019, 06:14 PM
Guide
Blessings to you both. I am glad you found a way to shut down the desire to explore the astral as it has caused you so much pain. I have not had such drastic experience, except for the army remote viewers and their manipulations but I did not need help to quit astral traveling, I just quit, because I was doing it purposely to begin with.
Old 21-06-2019, 09:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Blessings to you both. I am glad you found a way to shut down the desire to explore the astral as it has caused you so much pain. I have not had such drastic experience, except for the army remote viewers and their manipulations but I did not need help to quit astral traveling, I just quit, because I was doing it purposely to begin with.

While in spirit, having an OBE, I've seen dozens upon dozens of satanists, freemasons and many other occult cults doing rituals around my house.They were like everywhere around my house, the streets were filled with them.That night they gave me this message in my mind: "We are the freemasons"; When I saw them, the satanists were dressed with black robes and their faces were painted with white, they carried an idol on their shoulders, this was like a god to them but they had no idea that their "god" was dead, I knew that it was dead.I think this experience came to me from the Father, the Creator, Christ, He showed me the true nature of the evil forces.

Of course, my OBEs stopped, but from time to time, I still find myself outside my body, in spirit and I still receive messages from these deceivers, but their power over me is over, I stand with Christ.I've learnt the hard way not to trust everything and to test the spirits, and when I said the hard way, well, I am talking about the fact that I was attacked by them several times and it was horrible, I have no words to describe the torture... they tried to take control over my body but of course, they had no power to do it.All my life I had crazy experiences, this is not the first time I am attacked.

For me, the astral realm was my next step in finding the Creator, I know, it's amazing, but this has no value for me... So I searched for the Creator again and again, yes, while in spirit, having an OBE, I called the Creator, again and again and again... but He is not to be found there, He is not there, the astral realm is more a place where evil has its home....

I've heard about the army remote viewers, I even saw them while having an OBE and this was way before knowing about them.. They were installing a giant machine in the village where I live, there were two soldiers, they were pretty scared to see that I am aware of their presence, of course, after this experience, the bad experiences started and I was attacked...
Old 22-06-2019, 05:24 AM
iorek65

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
While in spirit, having an OBE, I've seen dozens upon dozens of satanists, freemasons and many other occult cults doing rituals around my house.They were like everywhere around my house, the streets were filled with them.That night they gave me this message in my mind: "We are the freemasons"; When I saw them, the satanists were dressed with black robes and their faces were painted with white, they carried an idol on their shoulders, this was like a god to them but they had no idea that their "god" was dead, I knew that it was dead.I think this experience came to me from the Father, the Creator, Christ, He showed me the true nature of the evil forces.

Of course, my OBEs stopped, but from time to time, I still find myself outside my body, in spirit and I still receive messages from these deceivers, but their power over me is over, I stand with Christ.I've learnt the hard way not to trust everything and to test the spirits, and when I said the hard way, well, I am talking about the fact that I was attacked by them several times and it was horrible, I have no words to describe the torture... they tried to take control over my body but of course, they had no power to do it.All my life I had crazy experiences, this is not the first time I am attacked.

For me, the astral realm was my next step in finding the Creator, I know, it's amazing, but this has no value for me... So I searched for the Creator again and again, yes, while in spirit, having an OBE, I called the Creator, again and again and again... but He is not to be found there, He is not there, the astral realm is more a place where evil has its home....

I've heard about the army remote viewers, I even saw them while having an OBE and this was way before knowing about them.. They were installing a giant machine in the village where I live, there were two soldiers, they were pretty scared to see that I am aware of their presence, of course, after this experience, the bad experiences started and I was attacked...

I totally agree with you that the astral realm is not the territory of the true creator of authentic goodness. It is definitely the main breeding ground of false light ... i believe if you wanted to meet a real version of a christ like figure you value it would have to be outside the astral and physical realm on another plane all together.

I think it's entirely possible there is a Jesus who is truly wonderful but only outside the twisted narratives and astral/physical matrix that's been pulled over our eyes ... he could even be much better than the Christ of the bible (more vivid colorful and real) and not demand worship at all.