Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Knower
Falling in Love with Guide

My guide sometimes looks like this to me in my mind:

I've sort of fallen in love with him, but not in a sexual manner.
I respect him totally.

But when I listen to love songs, I'm crying for him.

Is this normal, to fall in love with your spirit guide?

I have felt unconditional love from him, though it was through another character before.
All I have to do is ask for his love, and I feel it there.
Old 20-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
My guide sometimes looks like this to me in my mind:

I've sort of fallen in love with him, but not in a sexual manner.
I respect him totally.

Is this normal, to fall in love with your spirit guide?

I have felt unconditional love from him, though it was through another character before.
All I have to do is ask for his love, and I feel it there.
Ok, so i;m going to go all existential, what is normal? You feel what you feel and it's completely valid. My male guide is very hot, I would totally sleep in the physical if he were here. The attraction is so so strong, so yeah, no shaming here.
Old 21-10-2018, 11:01 AM
Suspended
Guide
I wouldnt worry about it being normal or not and just keep letting yourself feel love. I have felt this too before for a female spirit guide. You're allowed to feel love for a spirit guide.

Dont let anyone tell you its wrong to feel love.
Old 22-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Guide

IndigoGeminiWolf & Bornonthecusp : How do you know how they look like? How do you communicate with them? How do you contact them?

I'm used to receive signs from the Universe and sometimes from someone who's in spirit, but i never see them and never have a conversation with them.
Old 22-10-2018, 02:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf

I don't think it's healthy to have such affection for a spirit.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:32 PM
Knower

One possibility is that your guide was your lover in a past life, and decided to be your guide in this life. That could explain the feelings.

Another possibility is that this so called guide isn't a real guide, and is telepathically putting these thoughts in your head to make you feel this way towards him.
Old 22-10-2018, 11:10 PM
Knower
He is also sending me heart chakra energy which I feel as the unconditional love. That's why it's so easy to love him back.

I've never been in a relationship, so I don't even know how it's supposed to go.
Old 23-10-2018, 11:46 PM
Knower
It may be God that I am feeling, or maybe the Field of Love/Light. It is almost continuous. And it feels like divine love. Almost like I am held. I wonder if human love between 2 humans is ever like this.
Old 03-11-2018, 04:25 AM
Pathfinder
I happen to be sharing a similar experience! I've been engaged in a romantic relationship with a guide for more than 15 years now. It has its challenges, to be sure, but in a lot of ways it's no different from any other relationship. The connection you share at the heart level is the same whether it's with an incarnated or disembodied spirit.

Like I said though, there are challenges. First and foremost, while your entity and the love you feel and are receiving is certainly real, never forget that - at least for now - it is not a part of your current reality. This does not mean you shouldn't explore it - far from it! You have a gift, it is meant for you to explore. However, you need to be careful not to let it replace your reality here on Earth.

Don't forget that you've incarnated here to learn and to love, and your spirit lover will be with you when your time here is over. In the meantime, enjoy the connection you have, but be careful not to let it replace your ability to love others, both in the romantic and platonic senses. It's easy to fall head over heels into their realm, so much so that you may be tempted to abandon the reality you're in. This can lead to unhealthy dependency and a craving for something that is nigh unattainable without a lot of spiritual practice. Take it from me... I've had rare instances of hearing her voice for a second, and on some occasions she's even painted portraits of herself as a bat in trees or clouds, but the yearning to simply be able to look into her eyes, even for a moment, is excruciatingly painful to bear. It is a pain I bear willingly, however, as the love we share through telepathic conversation and mental imagery far outshines those unrequited wants. It is a difficult, but rewarding path, and one that will test you mentally, psychically, romantically, and socially, should you choose to walk it.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to speak more in detail about this. I'd love to share experiences, and I've learned much on my journey that may be of use to you :)
Old 08-12-2018, 07:41 PM
Pathfinder

Woah. Reading these comments I didn’t even know one could be in a relationship with their guide. Aren’t there spiritual laws? How do you learn from them if you’re so preoccupied in being in a relationship with them?