Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 05-07-2019, 08:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Every sign has its positive and negatives (or higher and lower), and we all struggle with the lower aspects of our Sun sign.

The traditional perspective on Virgo is that it is associated with critical thought, perfectionism and hard work. Virgo is an earth sign, so Virgoans tend to be practical, both personally and professionally, but this may also manifest as pettiness.

The higher perspective on Virgo is that it gives birth to the inner Christ Consciousness, nurturing the development of the Soul. As an earth sign, Virgo is about bringing the higher into physical manifestation. It also relates to inner purification, cleansing the lower self of impurities which block the shining of the inner Light.

Hence the strong associations with Christianity, because the past 2,000 years have been the Age of Pisces which is the opposite sign to Virgo. So in the West this has dominated as the idea of the Virgin giving birth to the Christ.

So perhaps don't be too critical of your Virgo - look to the higher aspects.

Peace
Thank you I appreciate your summery. My thing is with the symbol of the Virgo is that it's also been called the Wheat Barrier cause of the grain of tassel the maiden carries. Or called 'The Harvester'
There is more to the Virgo than just being a symbolism of purity.
Old 09-07-2019, 04:40 PM
Suspended
Seeker

The first place I started with is the list of my auspicious and malefic planets.
It helped me understand why I was destroying my life with crystals that were literally bad for me. Astrology made sense to me because the prophecies came true. It's totally legit.