Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-05-2020, 04:23 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi, yes it was the bench that prompted me to reply. He had also appeared to my sister before passing too, which seemed strange, because if I'm honest, he wasn't that thoughtful in real life! At his funeral I touched his coffin and told him I would always look after his children. And I think I'm response to that gesture, he in turn let's me know he is still here. But oh my goodness, his first little grandchild , that was born 2 years after his passing was born in his image. No-one could get over the fact of how much the little boy was the absolute double of his grandad.Also, the boy needed inducing, but was quite small. He was born 6 days before his granddad's birthday. Even my son says " mum, I don't think he was quite ready to be born".... And I agree, because I just Know that he was meant to be born on his grandads birthday. Before the little lad was 2 , my son came across a photo of his dad. He showed it to his son without saying anything. The little lad immediately said "gan dad" and kissed the photo!! How lovely is that?
WOW that is really something, so awesome of your grandson, really shows they've met before :)
Old 28-05-2020, 10:37 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
WOW that is really something, so awesome of your grandson, really shows they've met before :)
Yes it's really really amazing. I can never quite get my head around it all sometimes!!! But one thing's for sure...... It's happening!
Old 29-05-2020, 09:50 AM
Master
When I look at my dog, his eyes, at times look exactly like the eyes of a person I knew.

The last day of that person's life he came to me for some legal advice about taxes. I wasn't there so we never got to talk. He tried to handle the situation by himself. He called up the tax office and got no where with the person on the phone. He asked to speak to a tax supervisor and somehow the person thought he said a 'Tac' supervisor, like a tactical supervisor from SWAT. Next his home was surrounded by about 200 police.

When he came to see me that day, he told my wife he was going to die that day. Sure enough, it happened.

Years later, my dog was born and the dog has the same eyes as the person I just talked about.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-05-2020, 10:40 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When I look at my dog, his eyes, at times look exactly like the eyes of a person I knew.

The last day of that person's life he came to me for some legal advice about taxes. I wasn't there so we never got to talk. He tried to handle the situation by himself. He called up the tax office and got no where with the person on the phone. He asked to speak to a tax supervisor and somehow the person thought he said a 'Tac' supervisor, like a tactical supervisor from SWAT. Next his home was surrounded by about 200 police.

When he came to see me that day, he told my wife he was going to die that day. Sure enough, it happened.

Years later, my dog was born and the dog has the same eyes as the person I just talked about.
Hi John. Isn't it strange how things work ? Lovely story about your dog with the same eyes