Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 09-05-2020, 06:37 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
... they have lost track of what reality is by believing
that their speculative nonsense supernatural thinking is real.
Are you thinking of any particular nonsense?
Could you give a couple examples. Thanks in advance.

Btw, I have no 'supernatural or fantasy thinking about religion.'
I wasn't sure what you meant by 'evil'.

I do have fantasy thinking - all the time, but, it isn't fantasy - only
to others it is
---- like all my friends thought it was nonsensical,
lunatic, fantasy thinking that my high mortgage would disappear -
then it did. Just 1 example.

And I am into the supernatural, if that's what people call the 'unseen',
spiritual side to things. But not 'about religion'
Religion is an organized man-made institution with hierarchies of elders and such ...like the Masons or any club.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-05-2020, 07:31 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker
ketzer

Well thought out but I see you trying to blaming the wrong side, given that the religious have been the vast majority in the times you are looking at.

Secular governments deo not have genocidal leaders nut the mainstream religions of today do.

Those mainstream religions are fascist and genocide is a part of their agenda and dogma.

Luke 19:27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me.

Qur'an 8:7 "Allah wished to confirm the truth by His words: `Wipe the infidels out to the last.'"

Regards
DL

Religions come from men, and secular governments have had, and will again have, genocidal leaders. I fear there are some today that would be so if they did not lack the power at the moment. But yes, much evil has been done by those who sought to wipe out evil as they saw it, religion is not the only source of recruits, but certainly it is as guilty as any. It is not my goal to defend any of them in their actions, but it is my goal not to become them and repeat their actions.
One way I can go about that is to look within myself and see who are my servants, and which seek to do me good and profit me, which do not serve me well, and who in there is my enemy and seeks power over me. I can do my best to reward some, punish others, and slay those who would drag me down. Before I look out at the world and cast my judgement and condemnation upon it, I should always try to remember another passage and repeat it back to myself.
Matthew 7:5 “You hypocrite! First, remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother’s eye.”
Before I seek to blame any side, I should look to see what blame might be on the inside.

Old 10-05-2020, 01:40 AM
Experiencer

soul seeker-you come into a subforum labeled "christianity" and are attempting ti disprove what Christiaans believe-interestingly, you present yourself as one who is very angry with God-by your previous posts of calling him names, placing judgements upon him, etc.

really-i find your posts are of a little boy having a temper tantrum bc God didnt supply his demands-

so rather than trying to disprove to Christians that God is not real-that the bible is myth-why not take your issues directly to whatever god you are angry with and discuss it with him-rather than trying to triangulate against God.

Im sorry to be so blunt but your posts are just and have been distasteful to say the least. I mean who are you to pass judgement on the Almighty? do you think that by trying to persuade people against believing in God, he is going to grant you your wishes? I got news for you-God will not be mocked, nor will he be manipulated by a gentleman as yourself-if you have issues with God-go to God and stop trying to pit people against God
Old 10-05-2020, 01:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
soul seeker-you come into a subforum labeled "christianity" and are attempting ti disprove what Christiaans believe-interestingly, you present yourself as one who is very angry with God-by your previous posts of calling him names, placing judgements upon him, etc.

really-i find your posts are of a little boy having a temper tantrum bc God didnt supply his demands-

so rather than trying to disprove to Christians that God is not real-that the bible is myth-why not take your issues directly to whatever god you are angry with and discuss it with him-rather than trying to triangulate against God.

Im sorry to be so blunt but your posts are just and have been distasteful to say the least. I mean who are you to pass judgement on the Almighty? do you think that by trying to persuade people against believing in God, he is going to grant you your wishes? I got news for you-God will not be mocked, nor will he be manipulated by a gentleman as yourself-if you have issues with God-go to God and stop trying to pit people against God
white pegasus, forum rules allow him to write what he does.

►►► "Please be aware that Everyone has there own beliefs and opinions"

............ enough said.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-05-2020, 03:27 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
white pegasus, forum rules allow him to write what he does.

►►► "Please be aware that Everyone has there own beliefs and opinions"

............ enough said.

Up to the point of rudeness or hostility, I find that the posts that I disagree with are often the most valuable to me. In forming my response, I find that the one who I am responding to is not really the poster, but to myself. In fact, when I think about it, I seem to be the intended beneficiary of most of my posts. I am really arguing to myself (perhaps often quite literally, perhaps even now) and the post is just a writing prompt. Only when I am forced to explain or defend my beliefs do I see what they are made of. Often I find they are not made of what I assumed they were, and IMO, that is a very useful thing to know.

That said, though I expect I am a fool, it is never pleasant to be called one in an unkind manner, so White Pegasus's point is also well taken.

Old 10-05-2020, 04:46 AM
Experiencer

hey bj-i think you need to remember your own words-it seems to me that you often express your thoughts with your disagreement with sky-in fact perhaps you need to go back and re-read your comments you posted in response to her

pls do not recite to me forum rules when you yourself seem to think that its not okay for me to express my opinion in regards to anothers opinion-you big john might consider yourself almost a hypocrit-look at your own behavior-your pointing a finger at me and you've got 3 others pointing back at yourself.

how dare you-no one made you judge, jury, and executioner-i guess you are without sin so you feel in a superior place to cast the first stone-you call yourself a christian and yet bc I am sticking up for God-you feel the need to remind me of forum rules??

how bout bj if you are a christian you stand up for God and not allow anohter to call him distatsteful names??

but heres the big picture big john-soul seeker-this is his intention-to have people arguing with one another-ptting one against the other

i will not engage in arguing with you-but I will stand up and defend my right to stick up for my God and express my opinion, my beliefs, and now as I like to put an ending

enough said on that-pls step back and respect that I have the right to express myself as well
Old 10-05-2020, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
hey bj-i think you need to remember your own words-it seems to me that you often express your thoughts with your disagreement with sky-in fact perhaps you need to go back and re-read your comments you posted in response to her

pls do not recite to me forum rules when you yourself seem to think that its not okay for me to express my opinion in regards to anothers opinion-you big john might consider yourself almost a hypocrit-look at your own behavior-your pointing a finger at me and you've got 3 others pointing back at yourself.

how dare you-no one made you judge, jury, and executioner-i guess you are without sin so you feel in a superior place to cast the first stone-you call yourself a christian and yet bc I am sticking up for God-you feel the need to remind me of forum rules??

how bout bj if you are a christian you stand up for God and not allow anohter to call him distatsteful names??

but heres the big picture big john-soul seeker-this is his intention-to have people arguing with one another-ptting one against the other

i will not engage in arguing with you-but I will stand up and defend my right to stick up for my God and express my opinion, my beliefs, and now as I like to put an ending

enough said on that-pls step back and respect that I have the right to express myself as well
Okay, so I am a big hypocrite. You made that point very clear.

You can go and tell everybody that........ Wait, you already have done that. To me, it is sad that you feel that way.

but then................

what this big hypocrite was trying to do was to let you know how some people 'get set up'........

No need to reply, we have said enough.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 10-05-2020, 05:38 AM
Experiencer

bj-you have got to be kidding me!! your hung up on the issue that I called you out on and now your going to passively agressively try to spin it so that you were trying to let me know how.....

give me a break-that word salad doesnt work-

lets be very clear-it was you bj that placed forum rules in bold lettering-

i simply pointed out that you want to cite the rules to me and yet attempted to den me my right to my own expressed opinions and beliefs.

funny how you totally dismissed that in your response to my response-and got hung up on hypocrit-do you see how you totally avoided looking at your own behavior and attempted to dump on me?

and pls dont tell me no need to reply-bc i obviously have more to say to your response-noting and expressing to you your inability to look at your stuff and try to dump guilt on me for calling you out on your stuff-not mine-and i will nt carry it