Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 24-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Where ever there is a clasping to a truth, tooth and nail - God/The Divine cannot get in.

What ever causes this 'clasp' in us, is for us to turn our light to; open up honestly and accept it is there. I feel it at this moment, I feel it because I read one person directing others out of fear, (which I've learnt is always misguided). I feel it because strong opinions are voiced - argued, in absolutes. Pushing truths on eachother.

I admit, I really want to push back. I feel insulted in my being.

So why is this? What is it in me I need to turn my light to?

Well, first my pride: I am disappointed my words do not ring true to others and set them free... This is pride of course. I can only offer - it is not up to me what is received, there are not 'given' responses or outcomes, those are only up to the Divine.

Second my trust in God/The Divine: I feel I need to respond and set the discourse right, I don't want readers to leave this thread in twist and dark, the emotions I get from reading. But I am not responsible, God will set things straight, the way they are supposed to be, Flow will carry everything to their rightful place, words too. It is not up to me, I can rely on God for it. I can leave it and light will find it's way.

So, for all the theory and 'knowledge' out there - I agree to agree (with myself) that we truly know nothing, and to just shine a light on this thread. Where there is light there will not be darkness.

Blessings to you all!
Thank you and nicely expressed.

There comes a time when one must trust the Divine alone and not fear-based responses or accusations of impropriety.

Sometimes we feel the need to respond and set the discourse right and it's not about any sense of pride, but a perceived injustice to the person, the thread and/or the content therein.

This member has been following me around like a stray puppy for days on here, sending me dozens of PM's saying "You are totally wrong...I am totally right and here's what you need to do because God ordains it and I am His voice" and the hairs on the back of my neck start to bristle and a low growl occurs in my throat...but I DO know 'better than that' because of my love FOR the Divine (totally and unconditionally).

I may be uncouth and a 'rough diamond' and pretty much 'down to earth' but that's just me being me (not demon)...masks off...gloves off.

There comes a time however, when one realises they are wasting their time and finger-exercises on a keyboard behind the anonymity of the internet in regards to a specific individual when "please go away and leave me alone" does not work...but it's the internet, so of course that won't work. lol

...and then God reminds me that this forum has an 'ignore feature' for a good reason and reminds me of this:

Old 24-02-2018, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
..and the hairs on the back of my neck start to bristle and a low growl occurs in my throat...

lol. this is the honesty I love so much <3

I feel with you, sincerely, situations as such are true challenges.

Now, I realize I have forgotten to thank the threadstarter for caring enough for others to warn them of a perceived danger. That is very kind of them, I wish them all the best in their future travels.

Love for all

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 25-02-2018, 11:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Lots of love to you, Renegade. I respect your beliefs, although may not agree with you. Through our experiences we each have our own point of views, perspectives. Polarity as we see here on Earth exists, but it's our interpretation of that polarity that makes our beliefs. Polarity can fun, as in the case of scientists exploring the Universe, or it can be traumatizing and full of fear. That's how I see it, at least. Wishing you a wonderful day!
Old 26-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Master
I always wondered if other religions of the world have fundamentalists. Apparently they do.
How interesting.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:08 AM
Knower

I feel badly for anyone who fears the world and the other side in this way, because I have been there myself. In my lifetime I have encountered many spirits varying from "demonic" to "angelic". You attract the energy you carry with you. And it is only through experiencing this life and acting upon it that we can transform our own energy for good. Set intention for love and respect for yourself and this world you will attract love and respect from others. My guides and angels have helped myself and others through hard times. I have faith in the good of the world and the good of my guides. If you are carrying this deep seeded fear of god (GODS WORK) with you then you are not carrying the light of the god but instead moreso the darkness of fear of yourself hence why you are attracting demonic energy. Trust me please on this. In my teenage years I have encountered a demon; a demon will try to fill you with fear but they are harmless unless you give them the power to control you by falling for their illusions and scheme. A year ago found myself absolutely drained trying out being an healing empath for every random person I came upon in a big city and ran into another demonic entity that was being carried by someone. They can scare you a bit but no demon can ever truely conquer a fearlessly loving heart. See the good in each and every moment and person and entity. If they are not outwardly "good" they serve as a lesson or reminder or mirror to what we can do to become even better. Love this world and most importlantly love and respect yourself for your decisions as they are teaching you the amazing abundance and endless possibility of our reality. We all have our own path to god. All will find peace and rest.

Last edited by paperw1ngs : 01-03-2018 at 03:45 PM.
Old 01-03-2018, 06:46 AM
Master
I just posted this in the Electronic Communications thread, but it equally belongs here - to outline what I'm talking about:

Goodness gracious me!

I can see my current calling right now.

I've been watching many spirit box sessions on Youtube today and the number of times people are getting it all wrong is just incredible!

For example...I heard a spirit say "I have a question" and the one who heard it took it as "I am a Christian".

At the end of most of them, I felt like bashing my head against the wall.

When I get more credit on my modem, I'm going to visit all these ghost box people and reply as to what the spirits are really saying! - beyond all cognitive bias of the human mind - because they have allowed me to transcend that.

It's also no wonder they play with us, lie to us and do all that when we have no clue what they are saying and they are getting SO frustrated with not being heard properly...

Fortunately, once in a lifetime...one comes along who can understand it all.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:53 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade
Hello, my name is Stephen, I got caught up in the New Age Spirituality movement and a lot of bad things started to happen to me in 2016 till now.

I'm still being stalked by an evil spirit to this day that won't leave me alone, in the past it convinced me to greatly harm myself and almost commit suicide.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for starting this thread. A lot of the answers have been very enlightening (especially Shivani, but also others too).

I've had similar problems at different points in my life. From a young age until a few months after I turned 5 I had a real trickster giving me advice. Except the advice would usually end in me getting injured or doing something embarrassing which the trickster would find hilarious!
But each time he would try to manipulate his way back into my good books saying that I needed him etc. and it did work as I was only a baby, toddler and later a little boy. I kept trusting the trickster for some reason.

Even when I moved home he followed me and claimed he needed my permission to enter my bedroom (even though he seemed to have no problem standing in my hallway - which I pointed out to him but of course I just got brushed off). For some reason I kept letting him in.

He kept making promises of rewards and higher knowledge to come in the future but obviously I couldn't really trust anything he said.

Sometimes he would bring me other "spirits" who he claimed were recently deceased children. Who really knows though? Some seemed to be genuinely afraid though.. I hate to think what goes on in the non-material planes (though of course horrible stuff definitely happens here too). Still I don't think he was evil as such, but just got humor out of others' misfortune.

In the end my mum advised me to ignore my "imaginary friends" and focus on my real friends and if the "imaginary" ones tried to get my attention to just tell them to go away. This of course backfired terribly as the trickster seemed to be in on the joke and would try to get me to shoo him away in public or in front of the other kids at the primary school I just started.

But I persisted and eventually just ignored him.
Shortly after he got bored and left.
If only I knew it would be that easy!

Some may be harder to get rid of but in the end they are the same as any bully.
Some you need to ignore; others you need to stand up to.
This was the former (later in life I had the latter and cast him out with the assistance of a Christian minister but that's another story..)
Old 01-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven

Some may be harder to get rid of but in the end they are the same as any bully.
Some you need to ignore; others you need to stand up to.
This was the former (later in life I had the later and cast him out with the assistance of a Christian minister but that's another story..)

Ahh that's interesting as I was thinking on this today; they are very much like bullies; you have to stand up to them if they're bothering you. Though I feel ignoring dosn't fix the problem's root. I'd say most you need to stand up to. They take advantage of what they feel is weak and vunerable. You often must show them you are strong and be stronger. Encountering one is really a blessing in disguise in my opinion.
Old 01-03-2018, 02:46 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by paperw1ngs
Ahh that's interesting as I was thinking on this today; they are very much like bullies; you have to stand up to them if they're bothering you. Though I feel ignoring dosn't fix the problem's root. I'd say most you need to stand up to. They take advantage of what they feel is weak and vunerable. You often must show them you are strong and be stronger. Encountering one is really a blessing in disguise in my opinion.

Very true. Even ignoring them after telling them to go away takes great strength.

I never considered that such experiences may be blessings in disguise, but they have taught me not to trust everyone, and also to stand up for myself so those were two very important lessons.

Thanks for your input!
Old 01-03-2018, 03:06 PM
Master
I'd like to show you all something.

This is what I can do and what I'm good at.

Now these spirits are not demons...they were getting annoyed at the Spirit Box operator not listening to them, asking stupid questions and not giving them enough time to answer.

They do this to every new Spirit Box operator...and if he only heard what they were saying! I have to laugh every time this happens though:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAFqJa9zGVE

0:24 - "Guess what"
0:29 - "It's Michael"
0:37 - 0:38 - "I have a question for you"
0:39 - "What's the question?"

*Then the Spirit Box operator says: "It sounded like you said Christian, is that your name?"

1:08 - "good morning"
1:12 - "f*** you" (LOL)
1:14 - "Hello, Bob"
1:27 - "What's that?"
1:34 - 1:36 - "Just do what you want to"
1:41 - "Washington"
1:45 - 1:46 "Please smile"
2:12 - "momma died"
2:18 - "Washington" (again)
2:28 - 2:29 - "My husband"
2:32 - "Bob"

*woman whispers in the room*

2:37 - 2:38 - "Please Don't...whisper" (LOL)
2:46 - "Heaven"

*this was straight after he asked the question!*

2:47 - "Go ahead"
3:16 - "Hell"
3:17 - "Good Morning, Sir"
3:21 - 3:22 - "It's a dog"
3:25 - "Tick away"
3:26 - "Help"
3:28 - "Munching" OR "Munchkin" (even I cannot tell that one)
3:33 - "I'm Fine"
3:34 - "I'm Fine" (again)
3:36 - "I'm Dodson"
3:39 - 3:40 - ""We're Visiting"
3:51 - 3:52 - "I am the Devil" (LOL)
4:20 - "Get Out"
4:21 - "F*** you" (again)
4:23 - 4:24 - "He's concerned we'll kill you"

*Now at 4:27 he says "thank you" and STRAIGHT after:

4:28 - "you're welcome"

*at 4:31, the woman in the room says "you want us to go?"

4:35 - "YES" (LOL)
4:38 - "We do" (LOL)
4:39 - "Yeah"
4:47 - 4:49 -"Please don't touch me"
4:56 - 4:57 "Please tell us you're going" (LOL)
5:00 - "Are you"? (LOL)

Now, this is them just mucking around...after 2-3 years of 'Spirit Boxing' they actually start getting serious and drop the 'act'.