Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 18-06-2014, 09:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Clairsentience = the gift of prophecy?

I am becoming more clairsentient lately and I read somewhere that psychics/prophets use this to feel the past/future of people.

If this is true, can anyone explain to me how to use this ability to its full potential?
Does information just come to you or do you find you can sort of 'lock on' to specific people you want to and just find out? How exactly do you do the latter?

Also I'm afraid of doing it purposely because I'm weary of being overwhelmed with unpleasant energy. Are there any dangers to this?
Old 19-06-2014, 12:42 PM
Master

Clairsentience is the gift of acquiring information through feeling/touching. Like learning things about a man simply by touching one of his items like a cup or an axe. Is this what you mean?
Old 19-06-2014, 01:01 PM
elisi

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
Clairsentience is the gift of acquiring information through feeling/touching. Like learning things about a man simply by touching one of his items like a cup or an axe. Is this what you mean?

i thought that was psychometry?
Old 19-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Master

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clairvo...Ftouching. 29
Old 19-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by elisi
i thought that was psychometry?

I thought that was psychometry too. I thought clairsentience was basically a broader form of empathy. Feeling others energy inside you.
Old 19-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Chirpyrosa

Hey I am clairsentient too.

It is those of us who like to feel spirit than see(clairvoyance) or hear(clairaudience).
Old 22-06-2014, 10:15 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I am becoming more clairsentient lately and I read somewhere that psychics/prophets use this to feel the past/future of people.

If this is true, can anyone explain to me how to use this ability to its full potential?
Does information just come to you or do you find you can sort of 'lock on' to specific people you want to and just find out? How exactly do you do the latter?

Also I'm afraid of doing it purposely because I'm weary of being overwhelmed with unpleasant energy. Are there any dangers to this?

Hi ScarlettHaydon,

I'm curious as to what your definition of clairsentience is, respectfully?
Old 22-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egadanadage
Hi ScarlettHaydon,

I'm curious as to what your definition of clairsentience is, respectfully?

I thought it was like empathy. You feel others feelings as your own, right?

Example: The other day my mother got stressed out. She doesn't usually but this day she did and I was very sensitive to it. I felt a lot of heavy energy in my stomach/chest area and it felt suffocating. I had to tell her to calm down because it felt so bad, lol.

Is this an example of clairsentience? What is your understanding of it?
Old 22-06-2014, 11:25 AM
Master

Clairsentience is my strongest sense.

Quote:
I thought clairsentience was basically a broader form of empathy

Not necessarily so thou it can be. Im currently not very empathic but Im strongly clairsentience, every moment. Mine doesnt stop, its as ongoing as my normal human senses.

Shut your eyes and feel a physical object.. this can done with non physical energy things as well eg astral or etheric things. Imagine feeling the shape of the non physical thing (rather then picking up like an emotional feel).. this is still clairsentience.

People seem to be confusing psychometry with clairsentience, it isnt necessarily so.

With psychometry.. one can be getting the info clairvoyant (seeing), clairsentience (feeling), clairaudience (healing), clairgustance (tasting) and/or clairaugustus (smell). It isnt necessarily related to clairsentience as the info can be provided in any of the other ways and may not even involve clairsentience.

These psychic senses are all the 4th dimensional equivalent to the our normal 3D senses.

On to of those there is a higher sense one (5th D? sense) which is direct knowing.

As to it being connected to prophecy.. it isnt necessarily so.

Quote:

Im not using it to its full potential but if I want to know something about anyone, I just think of them and scan them using clairsentience. I like to scan with my hand. You'd be surprised just how many different things can be scanned in this way to find out things. eg if I want to know how spiritual a peson is.. I could scan their crown. If I wanted to know how fresh a vegatable is at the supermarket, I can just scan it and see how much energy its emitting out. If I wanted to know how abundant someone is I could scan their wallet and their base chakra (as that too is related to abundance) haha dont worry I wouldnt do that! but just saying clairsentience, the gift of "feeling/sensing" can be used in all kinds of ways.

This ability doesnt necessarily have to be about a more developed empathic like skill (thou it also can be).
........ for me its tactile, a psychic tactile sense.

As to whether this gift is dangerous. It can be if gets too strong for the person to deal with, it can turn someone suicidal or even near insane. I wanted to be dead and was feeling suicidal as I went throu hell with this sense (I cant remember now if I did try to suicide during that time) as I was way too sensitive to what I could feel and I couldnt shut it off.. it was there every moment and way too strong.. my life became a painful,uncomfortable nightmare for quite a while till my own energy was cleaned enough for my own energy negative stuff not to actualy be hurting me. I had to sleep in salt baths etc as it was so bad that I otherwise couldnt even sleep. I dealt with it in a nightmare degree for a couple of years... having to have constant healings to keep my energy clear enough that I wasnt hurt by feeling negative energy, entities and other stuff. (negative energy can feel like glass to me.. glass embedding into my body etc).

I know someone else, a fellow yogi, who ended up in a mental hospital for about 3-5mths due to this sense and he too couldnt turn it off.
Old 22-06-2014, 01:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
Clairsentience is my strongest sense.

Not necessarily so thou it can be. Im currently not very empathic but Im strongly clairsentience, every moment. Mine doesnt stop, its as ongoing as my normal human senses.

Shut your eyes and feel a physical object.. this can done with non physical energy things as well eg astral or etheric things. Imagine feeling the shape of the non physical thing (rather then picking up like an emotional feel).. this is still clairsentience.

People seem to be confusing psychometry with clairsentience, it isnt necessarily so.

With psychometry.. one can be getting the info clairvoyant (seeing), clairsentience (feeling), clairaudience (healing), clairgustance (tasting) and/or clairaugustus (smell). It isnt necessarily related to clairsentience as the info can be provided in any of the other ways and may not even involve clairsentience.

These psychic senses are all the 4th dimensional equivalent to the our normal 3D senses.

On to of those there is a higher sense one (5th D? sense) which is direct knowing.

As to it being connected to prophecy.. it isnt necessarily so.

Im not using it to its full potential but if I want to know something about anyone, I just think of them and scan them using clairsentience. I like to scan with my hand. You'd be surprised just how many different things can be scanned in this way to find out things. eg if I want to know how spiritual a peson is.. I could scan their crown. If I wanted to know how fresh a vegatable is at the supermarket, I can just scan it and see how much energy its emitting out. If I wanted to know how abundant someone is I could scan their wallet and their base chakra (as that too is related to abundance) haha dont worry I wouldnt do that! but just saying clairsentience, the gift of "feeling/sensing" can be used in all kinds of ways.

This ability doesnt necessarily have to be about a more developed empathic like skill (thou it also can be).
........ for me its tactile, a psychic tactile sense.

As to whether this gift is dangerous. It can be if gets too strong for the person to deal with, it can turn someone suicidal or even near insane. I wanted to be dead and was feeling suicidal as I went throu hell with this sense (I cant remember now if I did try to suicide during that time) as I was way too sensitive to what I could feel and I couldnt shut it off.. it was there every moment and way too strong.. my life became a painful,uncomfortable nightmare for quite a while till my own energy was cleaned enough for my own energy negative stuff not to actualy be hurting me. I had to sleep in salt baths etc as it was so bad that I otherwise couldnt even sleep. I dealt with it in a nightmare degree for a couple of years... having to have constant healings to keep my energy clear enough that I wasnt hurt by feeling negative energy, entities and other stuff. (negative energy can feel like glass to me.. glass embedding into my body etc).

I know someone else, a fellow yogi, who ended up in a mental hospital for about 3-5mths due to this sense and he too couldnt turn it off.

Thank you for your input. I'm still having trouble grasping what it is though and if I have it. I wrote an example earlier above you about my mother being stressed out.. is that a form of clairsentience? It sounds a lot like you are talking about feeling the energy of something.. not just physical things but non physical things too. For example my mother brought a doll from a charity shop once and I wouldn't go near it.. still to this day won't. Although the energy isn't as strong now it emits something that feels very negative to me. It seems like it also attracts other negative energies from people in our house which collect around it. Is this a form of clairsentience? I am very sensitive to energy. I have sensed astral ghosts, ect.

This sounds like what you are saying about scanning vegetables, people's crown's, ect. Seems like part of psychometry in this way. I have never tried this before but I wanted to give it a go.. I just wasn't sure if it was dangerous or not. I don't have what I would call great empathy and my ability to feel energy is still in its infant stages.. it sort of tends to turn on and off as I get used to it and learn how to deal with it, because sometimes it can get really intense. I can imagine how it would make you feel suicidal.. I hear empaths have to deal with this a lot too. To me negative energy feels like I'm being suffocated or crushed by bricks. As I work on my own energy though it gets easier to deal with.. so thanks for mentioning that too. If I continue to work on myself I should be okay.