Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-05-2014, 07:08 AM
Master
You should all be aware that distilled water will still contain volatile organics.
Personally, I drink river water taken from the Pennine rivers near to the source. This water is filtered through layers of chalk, much of it from underground.
Old 21-05-2014, 07:43 AM
somnium

My magic surpasses curses of average men, and enchants the food with my own knowledge. We see that everything is at its most basic form potential, which can be then made into positive or negative channels, depending on the knowledge and energy given to the pattern. Power food can be prepared by channeling the knowledge and energy you wish to place into the food. Knowledge of transformation turns foods and matter into different states, one of them being an underlying fabric of pure potential where it can be made into anything desired. however if you take on a curse that someone has passed to you and you accept it then you are poisoning yourself by trusting the other person's curse.
Old 22-05-2014, 02:31 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapphirez
thanks for the compliment wolf great job to you too! You mention lavender, is that in strict form like just drinking tea or what did you have in mind with that? adding essential oil drops to water or no? eating lavender whole? lol.. sniffing the oil? massaging the forehead? I need to do a whole body and mind (and likely spirit) detox really bad, but since I feel unwell I'm never beginning it..
!
Lavender can be inhaled directly, burned in a diffuser or nebulizer, or added to bath water.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:44 AM
Experiencer

UGH! This thread is so awesome. I had never thought about sugar being the number one spirituality stunting substance in my life, but it so is. I recently have been completely unable to drink coffee. My body reacts very badly. I also react very badly to sugar. Everyone thinks I'm crazy. But this stuff has been building my cells all my life! And is probably finally starting to break them down. I feel like I'm literally made out of worthless goo sometimes. I have so many energy blocks it's crazy. I wish there were a magic way I could just fix and repair myself. But it's crazy hard to get rid of addictions especially when the whole world is forcing it down your throat. Everyone in my house is against me. And all I mean by that is they bring sugar in or ask me to pick it up for them and I'm instantly defeated. It's so easy to just fill up on sugar and carbs. Ive been gradually waking up. But now I am so afraid that my disgust with it all will make it worse for me.

I also don't think I'm at a point where I can just start eating well and I can fix my gut. Like I want to find someone who can actually evaluate and help me heal. But I don't know how to find someone who could.

Anyway, I wish someone would tell me I had to stop eating sugar. Everyone is just shoving it down my throat instead.

Sorry, but even thinking about sugar seems to make me a moody poopoo head these days. I don't even have to eat it and it still brings me down.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:05 AM
elisi

joy

i can only speak for myself-i've heard certain foods will hinder this and that but i've been psychic all my life and i eat like a lumberjack. meat, potatoes, desserts, pasta, so it doesn't seem to interfere with my abilities.
Old 07-06-2014, 02:25 AM
Experiencer

Oh yeah, I was going to add that for me it interferes with my regular every day abilities (being in a good mood, being alert and awake, having a clear memory, feeling just generally good and able to get out of bed and take on the day) so no doubt if you are sensitive to sugar it can affect your spiritual connection. It seems to "dampen" me in every way.

Are you very sensitive to other substances? Over the counter medications, caffeine, etc? Some people are much more sensitive than others.
Old 07-06-2014, 09:44 AM
Master

Well I eat chocolate by the bucket full and I am fine.
Doesn't affect my abilities.