Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 27-06-2014, 01:08 PM
candelight

Subjective Clairaudience - Voice witches from throat to mind?!

Hi everyone,

I have been experiencing some things from last year and now I am beginning to distinguish it very clearly but I have no idea what it means.

Basically, my mind is more calm and I can sense a voice speaks automatically from the throat and sometimes from the mind.

Does anyone know the meaning if the voice comes from the throat or mind?

I have had experiences when I even trying to control the voice before it goes autopilot from the throat but it doesnt work. I become aware of the sensation of that the voice will start speaking and try stopping it but it doesnt work.

What does it mean it the voice is coming from the throat? and from the mind? Sometimes the voice switches automatically from mind the throat and throat to mind.

I have tried reading up a bit on this. But I am not sure of this. I have not found a good reason.
Old 29-06-2014, 01:47 PM
Master
Hi,

We do have many aspects of self involved with our awakening. This switching sounds a lot like the logical brain vs your authentic inner wisdom. You will want to involve both in all of your inner reflections and Self Talk.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-06-2014, 12:37 AM
Knower

Hi-when my twin (who is in spirit) speaks to me it is as a thought but there is a vibration that corresponds with his words. That has helped me to be able to distinquish between my own thoughts and his words. He does change up the vibration feeling as well. So it could be anywhere on my body. But the vibration always coincides the words. It also helps me believe it's him. There is no earthly way I could make that vibration appear with the words. So I know it's not just wishful thinking. Are you getting a message?
Old 01-07-2014, 08:10 AM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

We do have many aspects of self involved with our awakening. This switching sounds a lot like the logical brain vs your authentic inner wisdom. You will want to involve both in all of your inner reflections and Self Talk.

John

Alright. That's interesting.

I think the main and hard question is... how do I know which one is the logical voice and the authentic inner wisdom voice?

I cannot differentiate them.
Old 01-07-2014, 08:17 AM
candelight

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterfly1111
Hi-when my twin (who is in spirit) speaks to me it is as a thought but there is a vibration that corresponds with his words. That has helped me to be able to distinquish between my own thoughts and his words. He does change up the vibration feeling as well. So it could be anywhere on my body. But the vibration always coincides the words. It also helps me believe it's him. There is no earthly way I could make that vibration appear with the words. So I know it's not just wishful thinking. Are you getting a message?

You are a lucky person if you can differentiate them and your guide or spirit helps you by providing those vibrations. That helps you really believe that the information that is shared with you is correct.

Mine are bloody playing with me. My guides call me stupid son of a xxxx, call me other names, and no leave no trace so I can detect them with the help of energies. They have missled me too.

I hope reiki 2 gives me stronger energies so I can be more aware of energies around me.
Old 01-07-2014, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by candelight
Alright. That's interesting.

I think the main and hard question is... how do I know which one is the logical voice and the authentic inner wisdom voice?

I cannot differentiate them.

Hi,

After a while with practice you can tell the difference by the vibrational tone you sense. In the beginning, and always actually, you need to examine the information/suggestions based on their merit.

I do know we live in a kind of 'slave mind' culture where the source of the information determines its value. If you want to become self empowered, that philosophy needs to shift to a place where we can learn useful things from any source.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-07-2014, 03:21 AM
Knower

Ignore the negative. I used to sing out loud or in my mind. Poof gone. A good spirit will not berate you or mislead you. Sometimes you do have to figure out the message. Time always shows what message is true. I had a big issue with being bombarded with spirits when my twin first came back to me. Don't feed the negative with any of yourself. Fear, anger , Sadness all are tasty treats. They will move on.