Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 25-01-2016, 11:06 PM
Experiencer
Are werewolfs real?

Hi
I was unsure where to post this and I guess this was as close to the correct forum I could find (I also posted in dreams).

So on Saturday night I have a 'dream' there was a huge werewolf in my bedroom which bit me on my right arm. Now this 'dream' took place in my room just as I was sleeping. When it bit me I physically flinched. It felt real. It felt like this thing was in my room.

Now to make it even spookier and the main reason I am interested is that the night I had the dream was a full moon. I had no idea it was a full moon until afterwards. Also, apparently Januray full moon is known as the 'Wolf full moon'. Just found it really strange I had this dream the night of a full moon.

Is is even possible it was some kind of entity which sank its teeth into me? If it did has it taken anything from me?

This does sound pretty ridiculous to me to be honest. But, any insights would be great. Thanks!
Old 26-01-2016, 08:20 AM
Master
Werewolves are as real as flying pigs, in my understanding.

anything we can think of is potentially possible, but what allows a potentiality become real?
Old 26-01-2016, 05:26 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Tony:

You have asked an enlightening question, my friend.

In the case of the 'traditional' werewolf myth....no, there is no truth to this.

Now, in going deeper into this issue, one must understand that this planet has multiple 'dimensional doorways' located on, in and above our planet and that often there are visitors from these other dimensions that appear briefly and will resemble what some would say is similar to a man wolf or dog man or traditional werewolf.

Many of these sightings have taken place in states such as ...Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, etc.

The beast of Bray road being one of these dimensional “Window-fallers”, the Lizard man of North Carolina being another. And the Dogman of Ohio being still another. But, in your case, what is seen is 'not' any of these.

What appears is that, you are projecting energy to physical objects which may retain this energy. You use different words, but the action is the same. In this, the creation of the configuration of the werewolf that you have offered yourself holds the ability to hold much projected energy.

The purpose for the perceptional interaction of the werewolf image is to allow a free flow of the energy being projected into a symbol of yourself. This is a symbol of your mergence. This is no accident that you have created this 'werewolf' symbol.

Now, remember, this is a symbol very personally created by you. It shall hold significance futurely in conjunction with another symbol that you shall create together as a more objective symbol of your connection and your mergence with your higher spirit. You shall be creating of that symbol. You have not created this symbol, for there shall be an alignment of energy. I would also offer the explanation that it has been created as a language, a communication tool.

Now, you Tony, may view this within your belief systems as an illusion, but once the energy has been created in ANY configuration that you may be creating of, the symbol not only remains a symbol, but also becomes a thing in itself and holds its own qualities. In this, it shall hold an independent existence within a parallel reality, which also is reality. Therefore, it is incorrect to be expressing that this creation is an illusion in an absolute form, for it is NOT an illusion.

Therefore, your perceptions are accurate, but you need to develop more clarity. Individuals shall automatically distort the information, for they receive objectively and filter through their belief systems. In this there shall always be an element of distortion, but you within your intent in this focus shall move in the direction of much attention to little distortion and the least amount of distortion.

And so, the purpose of your imagery of the werewolf, is an offering for your subconscious mind that you may build upon within your daily movement, within the context of your theory and your research. It is a gift.

I wish you fun and happiness in your inner explorations of self.

In Light & Peace Taoist
Old 27-01-2016, 02:38 AM
Super Moderator
Yes werewolves are "real". I was one myself for a few brief moments when on the etheric plane (or denser astral level just outside the physical) This happened quite a few years ago, but impressed me with the ease by which someone can shape-change if they have a strong enough desire to. It can actually be useful sometimes. In my case it was for defence purposes, and not all sweetness-and-light. But I have heard of those who have done it occasionally for acts of service and assistance (in order not to frighten or startle a being by showing your true form, etc)

In fact, as soon as you get outside of the physical world of dense matter, it becomes obvious that the other dimensions are incredibly fluid, pliant and thought-responsive.
That doesn't mean that there is no energy expended to 'shape-shift'. It takes a lot of focused energy and gut-level desire and pin-point concentration (at first, at least). Normally you probably wouldn't want to or need to.
But I can definitely tell you that on the etheric level and astral levels it is quite common.
Old 27-01-2016, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Yes werewolves are "real". I was one myself for a few brief moments when on the etheric plane .....................
But I can definitely tell you that on the etheric level and astral levels it is quite common.

Yess.....Tobi, I quite agree.
Old 29-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Ascender
Well... there are spectral wolves.
The Michigan Dogman.
The black shucks.
Cu Sidhe.
Hell hounds of the Wild Hunt.
Dog headed people of ancient myth.
There is lycanthropy, therianthropy and wolf reiki.
Skinwalkers.
Cynoephaly.
Some people like the traditional Mongolians believe they're descendants of wolves.
There are DNA sequences that are similar in humans as well as dogs.
Dogs have human DNA in their blood.
Old 31-01-2016, 03:41 AM
Knower
There's also the Wulver, a Scottish spirit of sorts usually seen in the Shetland islands. He's described as an upright, wolf headed man who loves fishing and protecting lost or hurt travelers! Were-creatures exist all over the world in many different mythologies and cultures. It's so fascinating to see similarities like this.

-

"A werewolf is an animal from folklore which can change from human to wolf and back again and is believed to consume human flesh or blood. (Wer is an Old English term for man.) While there are no documented cases of any human turning into a wolf and back, there are documented cases of humans who believed they were werewolves. To suffer from such a delusion is known as lycanthropy."

Some have speculated that certain excessively hairy individuals resemble wolves and that the legend of the werewolf may have a basis in the genetic disorder known as hypertrichosis or in some other endocrine disorder, such as adrenal virilism, basophilic adenoma of the pituitary, masculinizing ovarian tumors, or Stein-Leventhal syndrome.

There's also a certain fungus (chemically related to LSD) found in some types of moldy breads, back in the day people would hallucinate or even, after enough intake or damage to their brain, stay in a rabid-like state. Causing people to think that they were possessed.
Same thing with mental illness. They would believe you were evil or taken over when instead you needed help and medical attention. Probably for life, if you couldn't find adequate treatment options. (Like not tying people to chairs and beating the devil outta them.)

From physical and psychological, to hormonal and hallucinogenic, it can be explained now because of how far along we've come in medicine.

These are just the scientific explanations.

Before, people would think that it was a natural being of their environment, a supernatural being, a protector, a curse, or a state of self that could be reached with the right ritual or sacrifice. (Avoid sacrifice unless it's symbolic with food or drink!)

"Before a genetic explanation for overactive hair follicles existed, werewolfism, aka lycanthropy, was thought to arise in eclectic ways: rubbing a magic salve into the skin, sleeping outdoors under a summer full moon, drinking from the pawprint of a wolf, or a devil’s curse. Werewolves were once considered to be giant extinct lemurs from Madagascar."

According to many different cultures and folklore, werewolves were real. In a more spiritual sense, someone could have a connection to wolves as a symbolic guide or protector. Or an animal with great significance because of the role it played in their lives during the early stages of their civilization.
Old 21-02-2016, 06:51 PM
Newbie ;)

no werewolves are not real.