Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 19-05-2015, 04:21 AM
Seeker

Where was I

I Had a NDE a few years ago i fell in a pool hit my head at the bottom of the pool and i was out of my body and i could see my friends pulling me out of the pool and doing CPR all of a sudden i was in a dark place and it was cold and i was alone i was there for only about few minutes than i heard the voices of my friends and i was back in my body
Old 22-05-2015, 01:22 AM
Newbie ;)

I also experienced this when I was 16. I had severe carbon monoxide poisoning. My mom couldn't feel a pulse, she couldn't see me breathe. She almost started mouth to mouth when I made a noise. The EMTs couldn't get an oxygen reading on me even after it was clear I was still alive.

Anyway, when I was under, it was darkness. I didn't see anything at all. I wouldn't say it was cold for me though. It was like an embrace of darkness. It was like time and space didn't exist. Like I didn't. It was like existing without a consciousness. Without an identity. Definitely trippy.
Old 26-05-2015, 03:15 AM
kingofkenyi13

Forgive if I've asked this before. I hear you can meet on the astral plane.....I've been having trouble projecting.....can anyone meet me whilst i sleep? Sort of coax me out and be my guide? I really want to experience this.
Old 07-10-2015, 03:23 AM
Seeker

it's not that easy to meetup on the astral plane. you both have to be very aware. You have an inner guide, your higher self. ask your higher self for guidance and projection.

There's some videos on astral projection by this group of people who talk about their experiences and they also gave tips and other ap information, very useful.

Go to you tube and look up this:
PL7c0S2w_LxDL6538sakB7gXM0XicQl8Dx
Old 12-11-2015, 02:34 PM
Manyfires4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark83
I Had a NDE a few years ago i fell in a pool hit my head at the bottom of the pool and i was out of my body and i could see my friends pulling me out of the pool and doing CPR all of a sudden i was in a dark place and it was cold and i was alone i was there for only about few minutes than i heard the voices of my friends and i was back in my body

Mark,
I had an NDE some years back when faced with a serious illness. At the time, I was making a choice about whether to stay or let things take their course. In the vision, I was on a bridge...and behind me was this 'darkness' and ahead of me was this brilliant Light and in the Light every molecule was filled with Love (an incredibly awesome feeling) and I slowly became aware that there was an Entity in the light that was personally aware of me and felt great Love for me. From the darkness behind me, I heard cries for help, sorrow and a 'sense' of reaching out for the Light. Many people have told me that this was Hell or Purgatory. I personally do not know for sure.

What I've wondered is if it is an "in-between" state...and because it happened so fast for you, there wasn't enough time for the Light to reach out to you and show you the way.

As a result...I pray for those 'caught' in that place that they are lifted up into the Light...

Lynn
Old 17-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Nettles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark83
Well, it seems as though since you were in water, going down, "sinking" and then blacked out from hitting your head, you could have been in a place of your own creation, the brain is a many faceted thing. Indeed, if the exact same thing had happened to me, right down to the part where I was back in my body, the fact that I am a different person with a different past, different experiences and well, hundreds of other variables that make me not you, the effects of the experience would likely be totally different for me.
In this case, depending on other aspects of what happened to you that I am unaware of, I'd say think Occam's Razor. It could have simple been the fact that you literally sank into darkness.
But you're back now, YAY!
Old 09-01-2016, 03:29 PM
Super Moderator
Personally I think it is the place in between life and the afterlife. I had surgery a couple of times and only remember being conscious in some sort of black space. I didn't dream but was aware of being in a black space. When you have surgery they essentially slow your processes down so you bleed less so basically you may be put near death so to speak so I suspect you had died, were out of your body, then were back in your body just not fully conscious yet, in the black space. The cpr was bringing you back getting oxygen circulating again. They do say that when we die we are supposed to look for the light so it seems natural to first enter a black space before hand but some may move quickly through that period. In any event, you were not meant to go to the light and so didn't see it. But leaving your body and seeing yourself below is something I have heard others experience in their NDE. Someone I know had that experience when they coded during heart surgery. It obviously wasn't your time to go because you never technically left the body's side.
Old 09-01-2016, 05:12 PM
Master
I often wondered why some see nothing but that dark space myself?
I'm guessing that it may be an in between point like some others have stated, or that you don't remember purposely because it would cause too much interference in your life.

I know someone that had a heart attack, died, then came back. He said that when he died, he found himself standing in a long hallway all alone. At the end of the hallway was a balcony. He walked down to the balcony, looked out, and saw nothing but darkness.

Now, someone else that I know died and came back, but while he was dead he saw several people and the light. One of those people being a little red haired girl that he didn't know (at that time). The little girl told him that he had to come back for her. He didn't understand what that meant until a few years down the road, when his son married a red haired woman and they had a little girl (with red hair).
Old 09-01-2016, 06:40 PM
Deactivated Account

My grandmother died 11 years ago from diabetes/poor health. The night before she died I was chaperoning her in her hospital room and every time she would talk, she would say she "see's the light". I remember asking the doctor about it and he said it is a very common statement patients make who are about to pass. That late night, there were times she would mention how bright the sun was, or how bright the white light is. Also, she kept telling me she see's a monkey. She saw a few of them, I thought that was interesting ( it made me smile and lightened the mood).She passed later in the morning after I went home to sleep. I wasn't there but I did hear someone struggling to breath in lucid dream state.I called and yep, she had passed..

Olivia@ Sweet story about the red head
Old 09-01-2016, 08:21 PM
Master

I wonder if the darkness is the womb from where all things come. Though not as full of beautiful noise, it is void of all other things than your own light. Some go there to get a greater understanding of themselves, others go there and gets lost, thus the name Sea of Lost Memories. I remember once going there in my mind, but as galaxies in great speed passed by an amazing being blocked my path. He told me I was not ready for the answers I sought. Awe struck I took the advise. A half year later I was shown this great darkness, and told all the secrets to the Cosmos was hidden there. In the dream I called it the End of the Cosmos... though it more seemed like lying at the very heart.