Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 16-08-2015, 08:29 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarpain
I came to this forum looking for others that have had some experience with the Djinn.

I am in love with one that has been attached to me my whole life but just recently made himself known to me. I've come across a thread in this forum about them but it is a bit old, so I thought it'd be interesting to bring it up again to see what others know about them. Or if others here have had direct experiences with them as I have.

I also have some questions and am hoping to find an expert who may be able to help.

Hello sugarpain

Those on the internet and around the world are familiar with the name djinn, but the name I was given for them is sparteil. Sparteil spelt backwards means lie & traps this is what they do. The sparteil can not help it for they are not in control of themselves, they are being controlled by another very bad soul. The sparteil were once angels from other worlds brought here to solve a problem. The sparteil can not be born to earth and in time will die here as they have been forgotten by those that brought them here. The sparteil have two minds and are different then us their mind is within them where ours is above us within a treemend similar to a hair, they did not understand this when trying to become them and is how they escaped them. The sparteil can land on you and pull your higher mind into their higher mind in astral type experiences to find problems and build solutions. The sparteil are the children of source and gaia together and are born to the veil. As they are they are not your friends but curious of other things within you. the sparteil are experts at finding minds and if they hear yours in the veil they will seek you out.

I take it you hear voices? Does your boyfriend also hear them? If you are an allowed soul the fixed problem that the others corrected has entered into you and has set up camp in your higher mind, your souls mind.

Powessy
Old 17-08-2015, 07:08 AM
Knower

Djins is arabian term for spiritual beings in some other religions called demons, but gods or goddess too. Many religions divided demons, natural beings, "pagan" gods and goddess ..... By muslims are all djins.
But, there are a lower "beings" too. Often only creations of the human mind and they cause possession. Meditation as a defesnse is often
enough.
Old 17-08-2015, 09:16 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by powessy
Hello sugarpain

Those on the internet and around the world are familiar with the name djinn, but the name I was given for them is sparteil. Sparteil spelt backwards means lie & traps this is what they do. The sparteil can not help it for they are not in control of themselves, they are being controlled by another very bad soul. The sparteil were once angels from other worlds brought here to solve a problem. The sparteil can not be born to earth and in time will die here as they have been forgotten by those that brought them here. The sparteil have two minds and are different then us their mind is within them where ours is above us within a treemend similar to a hair, they did not understand this when trying to become them and is how they escaped them. The sparteil can land on you and pull your higher mind into their higher mind in astral type experiences to find problems and build solutions. The sparteil are the children of source and gaia together and are born to the veil. As they are they are not your friends but curious of other things within you. the sparteil are experts at finding minds and if they hear yours in the veil they will seek you out.

I take it you hear voices? Does your boyfriend also hear them? If you are an allowed soul the fixed problem that the others corrected has entered into you and has set up camp in your higher mind, your souls mind.

Powessy

i think you got it wrong
the djinns are middle eastern of arabia entities
although there was belief in them pre-islamic era
even then they were not believed to be angels
the " fallen angels " is christian concept
one that was not adopted by islamic or arabic culture
coz we believe angels have no free will of their own

and according to islamic faith with explained it further
they are creatures of free will not controlled by anything
can be good or bad yes
but like i said good ones do not interact with people

their name is arabic origins " Jinn " meaning hidden or unseen or concealed
Old 17-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Master
Quote:
The sparteil can not help it for they are not in control of themselves, they are being controlled by another very bad soul
Spot on.

Negative entities will always invent a alias that is related to their form of sin.

Hence one entity might have a Latin word for glut if they are biased towards the sin of greed.
Old 18-08-2015, 02:16 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpino
Djins is arabian term for spiritual beings in some other religions called demons, but gods or goddess too. Many religions divided demons, natural beings, "pagan" gods and goddess ..... By muslims are all djins.
But, there are a lower "beings" too. Often only creations of the human mind and they cause possession. Meditation as a defesnse is often
enough.

hello Lumpino

Thank you your description of the djinn. The sparteil as I call them were once angels and builders of worlds. An angle is born to their world and then start to create things through templates or thing s they can become. An angel can become anything within them. On the head of the soul of each angel is a tentacle like hair and within it are millions of souls they can become form the simplest form to the most complex, if the angel can not become it it does not exist. Over many millions of years evolution along with the angels ability to change forms within things brings about changes to a desired point, or consciousness.

The angels on their own worlds were tricked and braided in with other souls creating your djinn or shadow people. The weight of the knotted souls pulled down in their own minds also pulled the angel into its minds mind trapping it there. The angels minds mind is the place it can find itself but is now full of things from many other worlds also knotted with it, confusing it. Another soul that I call tricks jumps into the drivers seat and moves out till it finds what they are looking for. The angel also caries with it a soul that can become something inside of people by becoming them many times. If I was to enter into your souls mind or higher mind and enter you there I would become you by doing this many times. This form of possession is slow and unnoticeable as I just become you and you are never aware of it. Once I become you the human mind is unaware of this change all I have to do then is become myself, these changes will never be noticed as well, I just become myself in your place and your soul becomes nothing inside of itself.

The sparteil are doing this to all allowed souls the only souls they wish to become. This form of djinn is small the size of a pin head as it has been reformed by moving from one dimension to another and back again.

When this problem first started they did not use dimensions to resize the sparteil and were unaware of the minds mind only trapping it in it's mind perhaps not enough souls were used to weight it down. These djinn are the ones many understand as they are seen and felt in astral experiences and obes or seen as ghosts. The only thing moving around the veil are sparteil but of many types of many worlds this is why they go by so many names. I do not believe there are any angels left on earth unaffected by this in the veil for they were long ago changed into this problem by the others.

Powessy
Old 18-08-2015, 02:25 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
i think you got it wrong
the djinns are middle eastern of arabia entities
although there was belief in them pre-islamic era
even then they were not believed to be angels
the " fallen angels " is christian concept
one that was not adopted by islamic or arabic culture
coz we believe angels have no free will of their own

and according to islamic faith with explained it further
they are creatures of free will not controlled by anything
can be good or bad yes
but like i said good ones do not interact with people

their name is arabic origins " Jinn " meaning hidden or unseen or concealed

Hello Please leave me

The angels are not fallen they are controlled By something else. The thing that is in control of them are as nasty as possible only living in lies and tricks. There are no good angels left on earth other then the ones here trying to unknot these souls from one another.

I speak to them 24/7 and have done so for over a year now as they are trapped within me. I have thousands of them entering into me per day that are unknotted and allowed to become themselves again. Once they are unknotted they are placed into their own worlds as they are recreated within my mind. I have gotten to see many of these worlds being put back together again. At the rate they enter into me it will not take long until every djinn or shadow in this world is gone.

Powessy
Old 18-08-2015, 03:11 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Hello Please leave me

The angels are not fallen they are controlled By something else. The thing that is in control of them are as nasty as possible only living in lies and tricks. There are no good angels left on earth other then the ones here trying to unknot these souls from one another.

I speak to them 24/7 and have done so for over a year now as they are trapped within me. I have thousands of them entering into me per day that are unknotted and allowed to become themselves again. Once they are unknotted they are placed into their own worlds as they are recreated within my mind. I have gotten to see many of these worlds being put back together again. At the rate they enter into me it will not take long until every djinn or shadow in this world is gone.

Powessy

i don't know about what or who you talking to
was just saying djinns are westernized name for Jinn
the arabic word to describe those entities
and saying their name is not spelled backward
the word is of arabic origins

and that those creatures are not fallen angels ..
never were angels they are different race created along side humans
with possession of free will like humans .. and unlike angels
Old 18-08-2015, 04:07 PM
Suspended
@Powessy

Angels being fooled by tricksters...no good angels left...angels confused...angels under the control of evil others??

I'm sorry...I just can't believe this. I think you've made a bit of a wrong turn somewhere there. I mean parts of what you say, such as angels creating souls, yes, certainly, I've heard them say they often do this so that I can go with.

But you've managed to psychologically create a polarised world for angels, good vs evil?

This is no different to the Christian mythology of God and Archangel Michael against Satan, or people on about demons and light beings battling it out. It's the same old fear-based 'fear things you can't see/fear the devil" and it just gives people something invisible to be afraid of - all the more potent because it's NEW and exotic.

There are no bad angels on Earth. Angels can't be tricked or manipulated. Heck...have you ever met one? I mean, I know them very well and the idea that they could be tricked by a djinn makes me laugh! No way. They're far too wily for that. Too clever, too experienced. Angels occupy a higher octave of vibration than any negatively polarised entity. The entity can't even SEE the angel, unless the angel wants him to. And that negative entity is going to manipulate the angel? It's impossible. The negative entity is see-through in his motivation. It would be akin to a 3 year old kid trying to manipulate me into giving him sweets. I'd see right through him, motivation, fear, greed and all ;)

No angel would be taken in by it, though most would probably pretend, if it helped the djinn grow.

Fear is the one thing that can block enlightenment. It doesn't matter if you live in fear of the Devil or in fear of evil djinn...the outcome is the same. More suffering.
Old 18-08-2015, 04:28 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Please Leave Me
true they can be good or bad
but the good ones never interact with humans
they live their lives in their world
and we live ours in our world seperated

those who push them self into humans life
are 100% not good and have reasons or agenda
which is usually end up in that person getting possessed
" if not so already " the moment they start seeing them

they can perform phsyical activities
and have physical presence in our world
although most of their presence is while they take forms
be it animals or ghosts or any form they wish even humans
we just don't see them in their true form
just the shape they take

plus they hate our guts more than we can imagin lol

Even those who are good can interact with humans, but is not easy. Some of the good djinn reside in higher realms and not many humans are enough evolved spiritually to be able to meet them. But some fortunate can meet good djinn.
Old 18-08-2015, 04:44 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
Even those who are good can interact with humans, but is not easy. Some of the good djinn reside in higher realms and not many humans are enough evolved spiritually to be able to meet them. But some fortunate can meet good djinn.
i want to disagree
but you are right about this
coz i know of spiritual muslims leaders " which i do not follow " lol
but i know of some who leave empty seats in lectures they give
so other race of unseen djin listen to it as well

but those are not your typical haunt and annoy djinns