Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 13-11-2012, 09:31 AM
Seeker

Lightworker and 21.12.2012

I initially got interested in spirituality about ten years ago but lately have floundered under the (not so) normal pressures of life and lost my way. However, I have been reading about the Ascension of the Earth and I have a couple of worries.

I can identify with much of what has been said about being a Lightworker. I also had an OBE which did not involve major trauma or drugs, when I was about 12 years old, which gives me more confidence in my belief that we simply do not just 'die'.

Also I was prompted a couple of years ago to take a job which was as far removed from any employment I have ever done before, in Care in the Community. I learned a lot and I found it hugely rewarding and I am now wondering if this was a way of preparing me for what I may need to know in the future?

My pack of Angel cards very very regularly will tell me that I am a Lightworker and last night I sat and shuffled them and asked 'Okay, if I really am a Lightworker then show me with right card now.' I shuffled and took the top card off the deck and yes, it was 'Indriel'.

So now I am worried that I dont know what is going to happen and what will be expected of me, and mostly, are my vibrations high enough? How do I raise them? Do I need to?

I am equally excited and worried about what 21.12.20 might bring and if I really am a Lightworker I want to give my all in this. How do I prepare myself?
Old 13-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Neville

Please do not be too worried or anxious, Your evolution and role will be established in the natural course of events , My inner voices suggest to me that everything transpires as it should, whether we understand and accept it or not. I think everyone will be more than ready for the new and exciting age of Aquarius.

Many Old established modes of operation have been swept away or faded naturally already , The ground continues to be prepared for something new and wonderful. teething pains, growing pains are to be expected and we have all witnessed and personally felt these sensations ,
Old 14-11-2012, 07:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue flotsam

So now I am worried that I dont know what is going to happen and what will be expected of me, and mostly, are my vibrations high enough? How do I raise them? Do I need to?

I am equally excited and worried about what 21.12.20 might bring and if I really am a Lightworker I want to give my all in this. How do I prepare myself?

Heal as much as you can, yourself and others. Ground yourself (sorry that doesn't sound very exciting but it is so essential). Stay connected to nature and the earth. Part of ensuring that your vibrations are high enough is making sure you are really attached to the world.
Old 18-11-2012, 06:45 AM
Henri77

It's a celestial (cosmic alignment) date rather than a date with destiny.
The Mayans have tried to reaffirm that point recently to clairify the significance in their calendar.

A new age beginning.
Old 18-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Master

If you are interested in learning more about "Light" Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer channel beings of Light, Orin and DaBen. Their website is incredible, and they have many many free download short meditations of light. My husband's favorite is Solar Light. Whenever there is sunshine, he'll go outside and listen to it on his MP3. I have their download of the book, Soul Love. They have written many books (the channels channeled the books, so the books are written by the entities.) I love them, the first time I ever felt any energy was in the first few pages of this book. They will send you a transmission of light and love if you ask. It was amazing! I will try to post a link here, but I don't know if it'll work. Let's see....

http://www.orindaben.com/pages/rooms...on_room/#short

If this didn't work, go to Orin's Meditiation Room, free downloads.

this is fun and exciting and no worries about the acsention...basically from everything my guides have told me (and Orin also speaks about it as well in this book) it is love energy that is here now, it is available now, you don't have to wait for 12/21/12, and in the new energy it is easier to manifest, and it is easier to use the energy around you as well, it is more a spiritual / energy thing that is happening.
Most people's guides are telling them the same thing - there is nothing to worry about. And worrying never helps anything anyway...that is a life lesson I have learned - thought I'd pass that on. If you find yourself worrying about something, just "change the channel". :)
Old 18-11-2012, 01:25 PM
Neville

I can heartily recommend the work of Sanaya Roman and Duane Packer also,

I have had for years now a copy of their book Opening to channel and found it most helpful in my initial and early stages of development.
Old 18-11-2012, 01:28 PM
Master

I believe I ran across Seth, and Seth opened me up to the possibilities and the energy and Orin and DaBen gave me the answers - the how to's - love love love them too - I would not be channeling without that book
Old 20-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Seeker

Thank you everybody for taking time to reply. I have been reading as much as I can but somehow it is leaving me with a sad feeling, which cant be right because almost all that I have learned has been 'positive'. :( I just keep coming back to the thought that I really dont want to be parted from those I love. I know this isnt relevant but it is proving very hard to get past.

I will check out the links today, hopefully that is what I need.

Thank you truly :)
Old 20-11-2012, 07:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue flotsam
Thank you everybody for taking time to reply. I have been reading as much as I can but somehow it is leaving me with a sad feeling, which cant be right because almost all that I have learned has been 'positive'. :( I just keep coming back to the thought that I really dont want to be parted from those I love. I know this isnt relevant but it is proving very hard to get past.

I will check out the links today, hopefully that is what I need.

Thank you truly :)

I think it's very relevant. Sounds like you have something to heal - a past life or a current life event which is asking for love and light to be poured into it so you can let go?
Old 24-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Seeker

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I am in such a state this morning, so tearful for no real reason.

I am trying very hard to get a divorce going and my husband is doing nothing. He just keeps making excuses and has not instructed a solicitor. I think this relationship is upsetting me more than I realised. It is hard, so very hard to keep pushing but I do not want to be married to him any more. He has been very abusive, verbally, mentally, emotionally and financially. I was utterly terrified of him. Until one day the terror of him was outweighed by the terror of spending any more years with him. That was almost three years ago and I am still here :(

I have spent all my life with a man who never cared about me and it still hurts, even though I have known this and accepted it, it is still hurting me. Maybe I just want him to acknowledge the fact that I didnt deserve that treatment?