Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-04-2018, 03:02 PM
Experiencer
Escaping?

Hi
I had two separate dreams last night I was looking for some insight on.

1st Dream
It was night time and I was with a group of people (guys and girls). I think we were going onto an abandoned old bus every night to party. Then one night a special ops armed team of men came to get us out. I think they captured everyone except me. As I was escaping into the darkness of the night, I remember turning into a ninja. I was so silent.

2nd Dream
It was in a dark prison. I wasn't present in this dream (well my current identity wasn't). There was a group of prisoners. One night there was a heavy storm and one of the prisoners escaped through a door which opened for a couple of seconds. It seemed to be such a courageous move. After he escaped I think he hid in the air conditioning but no-one could find him. One of the other prisoners thought there was a ghost present.

What stricks me about both of these dreams is they were in a dark environment. That makes me think, maybe I was in my unconscious/shadow? Also, I have been going through some heavy healing recently, a lot has is changing in my life. I felt perhaps this dream was symbolic of this? Even though both dreams had a big fear element, on the whole, they felt like positive dreams.

Any insights would be much appricated. Thank you!!
Old 14-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Master
"going through some heavy healing recently"
that process may involve 'recovery' of bits of your essence which have
been removed from the loving light of your conscious awareness.
caution must be taken, since those fragments may perceive your light
as "the authorities", who wish to stifle their joys and who demand
compliance to 'law and order'. (which may have motivated you to adopt
the ninja identity, in order to bring your awareness into the 'dark zones'
without evoking a fearful response.)
the first dream seems to be a retelling of some past events, symbolically.
the partying doesn't have a feeling of being a gathering of joyous individuals,
but more like a 'pity party' where people who've been subject to unrighteous
persecution might join together and commiserate... with a semblance joy.
it was raided by a "special ops" team, which may have belonged to some
portion of your consciousness wanting to enforce order (but with "deniability").

dream two is seeming like a 'deep dive' into your current situation. you weren't
present (though of course you were, since you've witnessed this scene), so the
heroic individual is some portion of your being which is willing to contact your
conscious mind, from within the sphere of influence which has been cut off
from your awareness. he may be that ninja identity. he has the capability of
relaying information between your consciousness, and the parts of you still
in darkness (due to his access through the ventilation system). that one of
the prisoners thought there was a ghost seems akin to the holy ghost,
relaying god's love to mankind (your ninja-you working as a go-between).

your goal is to provide healing to those lost elements of self (free the prisoners).
which is also to bring your conscious awareness into union with those hidden
places [which is tricky, since your consciousness is light, and those places may
have experienced harm from unloving light at some point]. it's important to
note that there was no "fighting" involved in these dreams. i believe that all
of the elements involved are representing some aspect of yourself, and you'll
want to bring peace to all of the elements, without engaging in conflict.
Old 14-04-2018, 04:13 PM
Super Moderator
My impression is these dreams relate to emotional expression. In the first dream you were out and about trying to express joy and fun but were targeted by an army to stop the festivities. Do you have people in your life who want you to be well behaved and act proper as they say. Oddly enough being enthusiastic about life can make others feel uncomfortable and they can try to enforce their views about how a proper person is to behave. if we have had a lot of authoritarian people in our lives we can fall into conforming to their views on proper behavior. I suspect in some ways you go quiet to avoid bringing attention to yourself. You may not allow yourself to live life with full abandon because someone in your life squashed your enthusiastic energy. This may not be the case, you may not have had someone in your life teach you that you need to curb your enthusiasm but when we suppress one emotion we suppress all of them by default. Angry outbursts are often viewed as something to be controlled and as such many of us are taught a very dysfunctional relationship with anger. We often resort to repressing and disowning our anger as a means of controlling it but it only winds up creating blocks in us that keep us prisoner.

The second dream is a reflection of the prison you have found yourself in because of emotional repression of your anger and outbursts. There are times when the emotions erupt out of you, maybe you finally can't take it anymore and the anger or upset comes out, and in doing so a part of you that was imprisoned is freed but regardless of how liberating it is to let it out, the view is that a person is to keep quiet and not make a fuss so the immediate response to an outburst is to go back to suppressing the feelings (hiding in an air conditioning unit) You have been conditioned to put your feelings and emotions on ice, to suppress and disown them and it is keeping you from fully expressing yourself and living for that matter. It also keeps the things that upset us trapped in a never ending cycle of them continuing to trigger us.

I spent my whole life trying to avoid my anger because I saw anger as bad and anyone who was angry as a bad person. I was also afraid of anger and so I tried to do everything in my power to not upset others or be upset myself so as not be bad. Eventually I could not disown my anger any longer and it came out in quite a dramatic way but it was very liberating. The fear of letting it out was finally gone and I see now that the only way I was able to confront what was behind the anger, was to first let the emotions out. When I was too busy trying to manage my emotions I wasn't taking the time to reflect on the thoughts and beliefs that were supporting the anger. It was only after I allowed the anger to be expressed that I was able to get to the next step of hearing my inner dialogue to weed out the misconceptions that were making me feel bad about myself. Mainly, the idea that being angry made me a bad person. But for most of my life I was mainly focused on trying to not be angry and it really just kept me prisoner to trying to keep my feelings at bay. My only focus was on how I was feeling an not on what I was thinking. But we need to feel first to get to the thoughts that are underneath.

So I would say watch when life triggers you that you don't try to simply rush past your feelings to feel better or act more civil. Explore your feelings, in privacy helps, and ask yourself what is driving the upset. You then may be able to clear out the reasons why you get triggered in the first place. It's generally because of some lie we were conditioned to believe that no longer serves us. Weed out the lies and free yourself from the prison for good. And yes, I agree that this all relates to your subconscious/shadow side. A way of responding to life that you were taught that becomes second nature but is undermining your well being. Not many of us were taught to have a healthy relationship with emotions. Usually it's quite the opposite but emotions really do help us navigate being human. They aren't the enemy despite many people treating them as if they are. You are working to bring this to your awareness so that you can gain a healthy perspective on your emotional world.
Old 18-04-2018, 10:47 PM
Experiencer
Thanks so much for both replies. Some very helpful points :)
Old 20-04-2018, 07:47 PM
Experiencer

Every dream you have is. based on what you were thinking about this day. Can you put some lines through that day before the dream?