Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-04-2018, 02:05 PM
Guide

Shuttle

I was walking through a large building heading for the reception area and when I got there, I saw three ex work colleagues there from years ago and they were excitedly asking me questions which I ignored. I smiled at them but it was like I didn't want them to know anything about me. As I recall, I wasn't too fond of the main one who stood out for me in this dream. I focused on the receptionist to ask if I could park my car on the car park. Then I was climbing long oblong shaped windows with handles that had levers. I was stepping up on the levers and seemed to be going really high. I was stepping up without holding on to anything but at certain points I briefly held on to the levers as I felt unsteady (no stairs doh!) I then seemed to be in a small foyer with lift doors. A very good friend, who’s also an ex work colleague was there with a woman that I felt like I knew and really liked but I couldn’t place where I knew her from (it wasn’t work or home and she felt early 50's or 60's in age)

The doors opened and it was all sky (like getting out of a plane to parachute) and the woman was meant to step out on an invisible step of some kind to get her balance before she went down but there was no step, she had the handles of her handbag between her feet and she didn’t look like she had a secure enough grip. I felt like she might lose the bag and that she needed it to stand on? I had genuine concern and worry for her but she just floated off. My good friend had helped her through the doors and was holding her as if to steady her before he let go of her and she floated down. I noticed it was really windy and you couldn’t hear above the noise of the wind. I also felt like other people had gone down before her.

Then I was sat in a kind of courtyard with others waiting for transport. I’d heard somebody say the word ‘shuttle’ but I thought we were waiting to go upwards again (I seemed to be relieved we weren’t going back upwards) when these automatic sliding doors to the left of us opened and everyone got up and headed towards the ‘shuttle.’ For some reason I expected it to be ‘train like’ in appearance but it was just like a large car (people carrier) with about 8 seats parked at the side of the road. As we got outside there were about five steps down to the pavement and there was no hand railing. One of the women went to the edge and jumped down and I almost followed her but saw it was a little too high to jump and I decided to go down the five stairs.

An odd thing, as I was trying to go to sleep last night…..I was restless and didn’t really drift off until it was nearly time to get up, I had this high pitched tone in my left ear (never had it in my right ear) that I’ve been getting for a week or two and it usually lasts about 3 or 4 seconds and it goes as abruptly as it comes. It came this time but didn’t stop. I was focused on it thinking this isn’t the usual thing it does and waiting for it to stop. It must have been at least 15 mins still going. It was annoying at first but I must have managed to drop off as next thing I knew, I was awake recalling this dream.
Old 10-04-2018, 04:08 PM
Master
grid work.
look at the structure of your post; the 4 paragraphs are assembled in a very
orderly manner, but apparently without conscious thought to construct them
in that way (it just came about 'naturally', during the discourse (?)).

i'm not getting a good read on the stories you've intertwined here, hence my
delay in responding, but perhaps a third of your dream was descriptive of
climbing on (constructing/repairing) something which might be visualized as
a dome which surrounds the entire planet... the matrix used to direct energies
between the earth and the cosmos. grid work.

your grid worker friend had returned into the earthly realm along with her
'baggage', which seems to have been a mechanism to aid her in re-entry,
rather than a burden to be lugged around. the winds you'd heard may have
been something like solar wind (charged particles of energy), or maybe
'cosmic wind' from the galactic core (god's love), since my thinking is that
you were above the atmosphere in that scene! [the atmosphere is within
the sphere of influence of the global matrix, not outside of it.]

i've found a site which speaks of "global grid work", but it sells stuff, so
i can't link it here. anyways, it mentions "Toning and light language to help
the angelic realm repair the grids.", and i figure that the noise you'd heard
prior to the dream may relate to that... possibly a wavelength of communication
with the angelic realm [?].
Old 15-04-2018, 04:19 PM
Guide

I took a look at toning and light language H:O:R:A:C:E, very interesting. Things are rather odd here at the moment, I seem to be manifesting almost instantaneously and I'm really not sure what's going on or what to think. I've been getting the noise separately in both ears as of 4 days ago. I haven't had any dream recall for days yet this morning I have. There's a lot more but that's all another story. Thanks for the interpretation, as ever, it's always appreciated.
Old 15-04-2018, 04:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Lolly: I seem to be manifesting almost instantaneously and I'm really not sure what's going on or what to think.
i wanna make a joke about "think good thoughts, only" (since your thinking
directs the manifestations), but i can't figure out how to word it.
i suppose the "realistic" approach would be to 'think from the heart', without
applying the filters of mind... that way whatever comes into manifestation is
an authentic expression of your 'personal truth'. if something pops up that
needs addressing (or "correction"), it's probably better that it not have a
mental spin placed on it.
Old 17-04-2018, 01:10 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i wanna make a joke about "think good thoughts, only" (since your thinking
directs the manifestations), but i can't figure out how to word it.

Old 17-04-2018, 01:42 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfection
So that was a lot of writing & no doubt I am overlooking many things in your dream.

I don't expect any answers from you ever because this information is impossible for humans to comprehend unless they have experienced it first hand & know what I am talking about. Thanks for sharing your dreams it has been nice to interpret them

A lot of writing that's very much appreciated. Your interpretations are fascinating to me and many times resonate with me on a level that I don't fully understand myself, perhaps because I haven't experienced it to be able to comprehend it. When I don't know why something resonates with me but it just does, I find that odd but I know there's a reason it resonates I just don't know why. Does that make sense?