Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22-03-2018, 07:58 PM
Lolly Lolly is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 563
 
Question Flash of Light

I wasn't sure where to put this.....

I was washing the pots in the sink yesterday afternoon when I saw a bright flash like a camera flash that lasted a split second if that and I carried on washing up like it was normal to see things like that, but it isn't normal for me.

The light was brighter than any light I've ever seen but it wasn't white, it was 'silver.' Has anybody experienced anything like that? The view out of the kitchen window is of hills and fields.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 22-03-2018, 09:08 PM
Battle00333 Battle00333 is offline
Knower
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 130
 
was it as if, this light just covered the entire world in that split second?
__________________
A twisted mind is only bent, for those bent in the opposite direction.
The path of balance, contains Perpetual Light, Perpetual Darkness, a Perpetual lack of Both, and a Perpetual coexistence of Both
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24-03-2018, 12:14 AM
Lolly Lolly is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 563
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle00333
was it as if, this light just covered the entire world in that split second?

Hi Battle00333

I'd say no because it didn't illuminate my surroundings. It was blinding, too bright and silver. I wondered if there was something outside that was shiny and had hit the sun as its all fields and hills but you'd see if there was something there.

Have you seen something that covered the entire world in a split second Battle00333? I've had my eyes closed and its been like having a light on behind my lids a couple of times, that's weird and I don't know what that is either.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 24-03-2018, 02:11 AM
Battle00333 Battle00333 is offline
Knower
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 130
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
Hi Battle00333

I'd say no because it didn't illuminate my surroundings. It was blinding, too bright and silver. I wondered if there was something outside that was shiny and had hit the sun as its all fields and hills but you'd see if there was something there.

Have you seen something that covered the entire world in a split second Battle00333? I've had my eyes closed and its been like having a light on behind my lids a couple of times, that's weird and I don't know what that is either.

I have actually, it was during my first internship, and I was sitting in the workshop just talking with colleagues, then all of a sudden i see all the windows on one side flash white for a split second, I was the only one who noticed it happening.
__________________
A twisted mind is only bent, for those bent in the opposite direction.
The path of balance, contains Perpetual Light, Perpetual Darkness, a Perpetual lack of Both, and a Perpetual coexistence of Both
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25-03-2018, 09:17 PM
Lolly Lolly is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 563
 
I guess nobody's been able to suggest what that could have been for it to resonate with you yet. Sounds like that was a large area for the flash to occur over, it's not like it was something out of the corner of your eye so to speak. Intriguing!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 26-03-2018, 05:45 AM
Jobey Jobey is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 23
 
Hi Lolly!

Very unusual indeed, maybe the silver colour of the light means something to you? This is what Iíve found:

The color silver has a feminine energy; it is related to the moon and the ebb and flow of the tides - it is fluid, emotional, sensitive and mysterious. It is soothing, calming and purifying.

From a color psychology viewpoint, it signals a time of reflection and a change of direction as it illuminates the way forward. It helps with the cleansing and releasing of mental, physical and emotional issues and blockages as it opens new doors and lights the way to the future.

With its reflective and sensitive qualities silver inspires intuition, clairvoyance and mental telepathy. It reflects back any energy given out, whether it is positive or negative.

In the meaning of colors, it is associated with prestige and wealth. It is seen as a glamorous, sophisticated color related to female energy, prosperity and modernity.

Silver restores equilibrium and stability to both feminine power and spiritual energy. It protects itself from outside negativity, reflecting the energy back to where it began.

This color is very versatile, being shiny, modern and hi-tech on one hand and alluring, sparkling and elegant on the other.

From a color psychology perspective, silver is respectable and courteous, dignified, self-controlled, responsible, patient, determined and organized - it relates well to the corporate world and those in positions of responsibility, whether they are male or female.

I hope this interests you.

Good luck finding out!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 26-03-2018, 01:34 PM
lunapixie lunapixie is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 469
  lunapixie's Avatar
I had a similar experience when I was three years old. My mom and one of my cousins were there too but neither remembers it.

These days Iím constantly seeing small flashes of brilliant, vivid, pulsating violet lights both with my eyes closed and open. I donít know what any of it means either.

I hope we get to find out one day.

It's so interesting that I never come to this section of the forums and today I just ďhappenĒ to open it up and thereís your post. Iíve been wondering about my little violet lights for years...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 27-03-2018, 05:36 PM
Lolly Lolly is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 563
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobey
Hi Lolly!

Very unusual indeed, maybe the silver colour of the light means something to you? This is what Iíve found:

The color silver has a feminine energy; it is related to the moon and the ebb and flow of the tides - it is fluid, emotional, sensitive and mysterious. It is soothing, calming and purifying.

From a color psychology viewpoint, it signals a time of reflection and a change of direction as it illuminates the way forward. It helps with the cleansing and releasing of mental, physical and emotional issues and blockages as it opens new doors and lights the way to the future.

With its reflective and sensitive qualities silver inspires intuition, clairvoyance and mental telepathy. It reflects back any energy given out, whether it is positive or negative.

In the meaning of colors, it is associated with prestige and wealth. It is seen as a glamorous, sophisticated color related to female energy, prosperity and modernity.

Silver restores equilibrium and stability to both feminine power and spiritual energy. It protects itself from outside negativity, reflecting the energy back to where it began.

This color is very versatile, being shiny, modern and hi-tech on one hand and alluring, sparkling and elegant on the other.

From a color psychology perspective, silver is respectable and courteous, dignified, self-controlled, responsible, patient, determined and organized - it relates well to the corporate world and those in positions of responsibility, whether they are male or female.

I hope this interests you.

Good luck finding out!

This is fabulous, thank you Jobey
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 27-03-2018, 05:42 PM
Lolly Lolly is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 563
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
I had a similar experience when I was three years old. My mom and one of my cousins were there too but neither remembers it.

These days Iím constantly seeing small flashes of brilliant, vivid, pulsating violet lights both with my eyes closed and open. I donít know what any of it means either.

I hope we get to find out one day.

It's so interesting that I never come to this section of the forums and today I just ďhappenĒ to open it up and thereís your post. Iíve been wondering about my little violet lights for years...

I see violet and luminous green all the time lunapixie, during the early stages in meditation and whenever I close my eyes in general. I've not had it so much with my eyes open but I get flashes of light that seems to come from the bottom of my eyes, like from my lower lid if that makes sense. Its all very odd....but fascinating and it must all mean something because before I started on my spiritual path I didn't see colours or lights. I wish I knew what they were too
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 27-03-2018, 06:49 PM
rodan rodan is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 306
 
One night while in a corner in my basement, dark area, a bright flash of light occurred right next to me, just lasted for a brief second. It wasn't an electrical short or anything like that. I really don't know what it was. At the time, I was practicing methods of opening the third eye, for a few weeks. I figured it had something to do with that.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums