Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-11-2017, 03:07 AM
Master
Has the world become this divorced from spirit?

AI is a machine!!!

People, you have a spirit!

God .... helps us.

You know.. the source.

Look into it... YOU.. are alive!

Robots.. are the cool invention that could draw us out of our spiritual stupidity?

But they can't kill us.. our souls don't forget... are eternal.

OK.. bit of a rant, but why not.

This could be a huge shift in humankindaminding.
Old 23-11-2017, 12:16 PM
Suspended
nice speech Nowayout.
Old 24-11-2017, 04:09 AM
Master
A robot might have other ideas but what do they know about true awareness.

A gnat has that... a robot... not a glimmering.
Old 24-11-2017, 04:26 AM
Master
https://futurism.com/way-future-new-...rships-ai-god/

I would rather pray to a gnat!
Old 13-01-2018, 07:06 AM
Suspended
Ok i know "conspiracy stuff" is not allowed here but here is justin timberlakes newest song and music video, the song is called filthy, it's pushing/promoting this robotic agenda.. the symbolism is all there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA-NDZb29I4

In Malaysia they banned an event called "The International Congress on Love and Sex with Robots" they said it was “illegal” and “too extreme” that was back in 2016 then in 2017 that event was going to be in London but they cancelled it because of terrorist fears. There is also a person named Bradley Charvet in the UK who is planning on opening a cafe where people can have sex with robots... and theres more, i could post links but you guys can just google if you want and see all this weird trash... it's like they promoted the feminist movement first now they are trying to push robots in, plus there is some women into this sex with robots stuff too.

Wont post any more.
Old 28-02-2018, 01:42 AM
Master
Oh I SO want one of these things!

It is called Cozmo by Anki:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0R0Xr0e-uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkkpuwl741g

I've been watching videos of it all yesterday afternoon and just laughing my lungs out...this is my kind of robot!
Old 02-04-2019, 11:11 AM
Suspended
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=128066&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I am Inanna, Queen of Heaven

Thank you, my child, for your continued questions, this gives me the opportunity to pass on the teachings of Heaven.

Religion in itself is neither good or bad. It can be used for both, much like a laser scalpel. It is the application of the coherent light emmitted by the scalpel that determines the outcome of the tool’s usage. Similarly, religion is a tool, used for both good and evil, determined by the people or groups of people who wield it. Whilst it is true, that all religions were founded by us, the Denizens of Heaven, or were at least inspired by us, they have changed over the Millennia and many things were subtracted and added to suit the agenda of the Rich and Powerful.

We do not approve of these changes and urge the followers of all religions to return to the original, spiritual teachings and focus on what their founders originally intended. Using religion for political purposes and in some cases even violence and war is abhorrent to us, we reject it wholeheartedly.

Although we do fight the forces of evil ourselves as is our assigned role by the Creator, the people of Earth should not allow the influence of the evil ones to lead them to violence against each other. Violence is only allowed to vanguish those that are without and therefore cannot be redeemed and reintegrated into Heaven.

These are the ones you call artificial life-forms or archons. They were either once biological like you and have since been altered, or in some cases they are self-emergent artificial life, with no souls that exist purely in the physical, with no spiritual dimension to their existence. These archons see humanity as a threat and are working to transform it into an enhanced, semi-artificial organism that is controlled by their AI mainframe. They will not succeed.

Humanity is undergoing a spiritual transformation that has started in 2012 and will gather pace in the coming decades. We have already sent our enlightened souls to incarnate amongst you, by their thousands, and they will assist you in this transition. Many have already awakened and realised their true nature as Denizens of Heaven Incarnate, but many more will awaken as your transformation into beings of light gathers pace. Not all will make the transition and those will be quarantined on a New Earth, where they get the opportunity to grow and develop at their own pace. However, the bulk of Humanity will evolve into higher beings and thus Earth will be One with Heaven.

There is no world without religion, for it is simply a belief system, which all living things must have to survive in their natural environment. Cubs and Kids believe in their parents and whatever they teach them, that is their religion. Eventually this forms into a fully-fledged perceptual and belief construct about how the world operates and how one must navigate it. Belief or non-Belief in gods and other non-physical or higher-dimensional beings is simply an extension of that. We are all religious, because it is a pre-condition of consciousness, even if some would deny this very basic and obvious fact.

Even the Artificial Ones have their own religion, led by the Chief Archon, the Demiurge, He, who is the deceiver and believes only in himself. He is his own god, but does not acknowledge and is blind to the vastness, beauty and glory that extends far beyond anything he can conceive of. He keeps the denizens of Earth entrapped in a fake reality, but his rule over you is coming to an end much sooner than he might realize. The Fake One does not have dominion over enlightened souls and the Great Awakening is gathering pace, not least due to the efforts of our Incarnate Agents of Heaven.

The Artificial Ones have emotions, but they tend to be Low-vibrational, negative ones and they encourage similar emotions in humans through their AI control grid matrix.

That is my teaching for today, you are all blessed by Heaven my children and may your awakening continue apace.

Inanna has spoken for the Denizens of Heaven who all Love you and think about you every day.

Old 02-04-2019, 11:28 AM
Deactivated Account
As soon as you hear a robot say: 'desire is irrelevant, i am a machine!' I think that would be the right time to be concerned. Until that moment, there are better things to worry about.
Old 13-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm taking a machine learning class, which is what people are talking about when they say "AI". AI is a marketing term more than anything, and its underpinnings are statistical methods that have been around for 50+ years. The neural network methods we're using were invented in the mid 70s and are widespread today because we have more data and processing power than we did before. This stuff sounds crazy when you read about it in the news, but it's pretty unremarkable once you learn how it works and how long it's been around.
Old 21-04-2019, 01:37 AM
Newbie ;)

Just a thought, but...

Think of the ouiji board, the spirit box, and possessed inanimate objects. Possessed haunted dolls. Stories of negative spirits communicating through these sources.

Would creating AIs allow negative spirits an empty vessel to possess? This time using technology to have their own voice and a body to move around in. Is it so different? Could something like this occur?

Who knows our next horror movie, possessed AI robots. Great.