Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 27-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Master
winged fairies

My 6 year old daughter made some new friends last November. We had a terrible wind storm and all of a sudden she started chatting with fairies that only she can see. She told me that the fairies asked her to ask me if it's ok for them to stay at our home until the storm blows over. I told her that they can stay as long as they want. Some stayed with us while others went back to their fairy homes. The ones that stayed are mostly girls around my daughter's age.

I asked my daughter to draw what they looked like and she drew humanoid winged creatures. Each had a name that they gave or asked my daughter to name them. As I understand it, there are several winged fairy types- vine, flower, air, water or pearl types. The rest I can't remember.

I'm glad they are staying and my daughter says they make our flowers and plants bigger and prettier. They are also good friends and would go to school with her.

I believe my daughter because she's always had invisible friends and my son used to see the winged fairies in orb or natural form. If only I can see them. Sighs.
Old 27-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Master
I want to add that I have seen another type, the round, furry, black ones. They have big eyes, humanoid arms and legs. I saw one disappear into the dresser and my son and I have see others simultaneously in our house that scale walls and disappear into them. And no, they are not mice. I find it interesting that while my daughter can see the winged ones, she cannot see the black furry ones. I wonder why that is. Do we have different energy signatures that enable us to see some and not others?
Old 31-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Altair

I wish I knew about fairies to help you, but that is so sweet with what is happening with your daughter. I have heard that the children are more receptive and open to those types of things. That is adorable and I am so glad you encourage her than to dismiss her or your son
Old 01-04-2012, 12:09 AM
iolite

We have fairies that come around too. They first appeared when my daughter was 4. My daughter would talk to them too. Now she's 14, she doesn't much any more. The fairies now just flit in and flit out. I see small points of blue or green light that wink in and wink out. When I take a nap in the afternoon, I have seen energy outlines of winged fairies. One time, in my darkened bedroom, I woke up and saw sitting on the door frame a winged fairy energy outline. I've seen maybe once something a little more substantial with reddish coloring but still fairly transparent. Another time, before that, I was taking a nap on the couch and had a throw over me. I had just drifted off to sleep and the throw flew off my shoulders! I pulled the blanket back up and told the fairy that she was welcome to take a nap with me. With my eyes closed, I saw a fairy dressed in yellow come and settle down with me.

I don't know why you can't see one type and not the other.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Master
Thank you Altair. I'm open minded so I don't dismiss what my kids tell me. I can tell the difference when they lie to me. It's unfortunate that my kids don't have other children in their school that share the same abilities or interests.

Iolite, you and your daughter are blessed to be able to see and interact with the fairies. My daughter used to dance with invisible beings when she was a toddler. She'd point to the air and say butterflies. My son saw the winged fairies from 2009-2011 either in orb or actual forms. He didn't like talking to them because they were too small, "girlish" and their voices too soft. He did, however, enjoy watching the snowfairies dance on the snowflakes. I remember giving one of the vined fairies chocolate, and the fairy was offended. He said it wasn't healthy. The other fairies made chocolate milk with it. I would be very sad if my daughter loses the ability to interact with the fairies. It's magical.

Not all the fairies we interacted with were friendly. I got into a rare argument with my skeptic husband one day and at night time, he said ow real loud. There were 2 bite marks on his ankle and he said a gargoyle like creature bit him. Then he dismissed it as one of our cats biting him and went back to sleep. Our cats are friendly and have never bitten us. The bite look like a snake bite from 2 fangs. I wonder if what he saw was a brownie. Or perhaps it actually was one of our cats biting him.
Old 07-04-2012, 01:33 AM
Boldylocks

Berry, you and Iolite, and your kids are so blessed to have these opportunities to connect with these Beings! I have only had one close encounter with one of these Beings -after a prayer I made to God to allow me to meet one if they actually exist. Well, He answered that prayer !

My eyes were temporarily opened to see a Pixie-like Being resting in my hair. When she saw me gawking at her, she dissapeared, but one thing I noticed about her was her total calmness and serenity, -- also royalty as well as total un-assuming humility. I will never forget that encounter and have believed in them since then. I have had further evidence of them since that day 3 years ago. When you reach out to them, they will reach out to you. I invite the ones who love the Creator in my home. When I can, I try to leave out something sweet for them .

On May 12, 2010, we had a really cold and rainy Spring night, so I actually prayed that God would tell them that they were welcome in my home that night for refuge. Not that they feel cold as we do, but it was just miserable and dark out. That morning I awoke to the sound of what sounded like a hummingbird hovering over my head near my bed's headboard. When I sat up, it zoomed away. My windows definitely were not open and it was no hummingbird!

I've had experiences with the Faery using Dragonflies as well to communicate with me. They are wonderful Beings and wherever I end up living in my old age, I invite them to be with me as I continue to make my living area an inviting place for them to visit.

Yes, as with all Beings, there are those who are going to choose to be negative, and some who are going to choose to be positive and open-hearted. I believe in demons, but these Beings are not demons.
Old 07-04-2012, 02:46 AM
Master
Thank you Boldylocks! You are blessed as well to have interactions from the Fairies. I'm a bit jealous that you have seen them, lol. I have yet to see one. You have a huge heart for inviting them to your home! I was told that they love the physcial earth but there's another home/dimension that they can go to.

Just a couple of nights ago, the fairies turned off the tv by jumping up and down on the remote control. They apologized. I think they are very child like and so they have connected strongly with my daughter. Years ago I would have been terrified if my tv turned off out of the blue.
Old 07-04-2012, 03:35 PM
Boldylocks

It reminds me of Jesus' words to His disciples regarding entering the Kingdom of Heaven- how only those who become like the little child he called over to Him would see the Kingdom of God- I think we humans need to learn this lesson from many of the Fae--
Old 07-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Boldylocks

That is so cool!!
I can just see them jumping up and down on that remote--having a blast ...lol!

Last night, I invited them in again (I tell them --all those who love God are invited in for some snacks- and I put out something sweet for them)

When I went to bed- before completely falling asleep, the twinkle lights turned on in the hallway where I have all my houseplants and faery cottages! I have the lights plugged into a strip plug,and the switched turn on "by itself". I felt bad turning them off- explaining to any faery there that I needed them of to be able to sleep a proper sleep- but I have them on again right now :-)

The Faery do have a child-like innocence about them-- though they are also intelligent beings too- We humans can learn so much from them!

One thing I learned from them is how we humans need to let go of our superiour attitude over the rest of Creation- Like St. Frances of Assisi, we need to consider the trees, birds , plants and animals as our fellow brothers and sisters under God on this planet. That's how the faery think- and they are better stewards of Creation than we humans are!
Old 08-04-2012, 11:41 PM
Master
How cool and sweet you have those fairy cottages, lights included! I asked my daughter's fairy friends if they'd like fairy homes built for them and they said it wasn't necessary.

It's true that they are intelligent. They are another race of beings occupying the same space as humans. My daughter told me a few months ago that one of the fairy families were expecting triplets and they had their home cleaned and had hired a photographer to boot. I'm thinking fairies with photographers? Why not!

We humans are no greater nor no less than other fae.