Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-04-2018, 03:35 PM
Experiencer

What to make of this

I've been reading several of the Seth books by Jane Roberts. Perhaps the one I've currently been reading the most is The Early Sessions: Book 1.

I decided to take a break and immerse myself in some fiction.. I looked at my list of unread books on my kindle and selected 11/22/63 by Stephen King.

The date meant nothing to me before I read the reviews. The date is actually the day that JFK was assassinated. I was too young to remember the assassination, though I do remember the assassination of MLK. Anyway, I read the book and enjoyed all 1,000 plus pages.

I finished King's book on Tuesday, then last night I opened up my kindle and decided to read a bit in Jane Robert's Seth, Dreams and Projections of Consciousness. I'd read a bit of it before, but almost as soon as I started reading, I hit the sentence: "The assassination of JFK took place just after our sessions began." (location 894 on my kindle)

I sat bolt upright. That is just too weird: to be reading about 1963 in The Early Sessions, then to read a book about 1963 (King's), then to read a book that linked the other two books (Seth, Dreams and Projections).

What do you make of this? I think it's very possible that the date of the Seth material in The Early Sessions was in my mind, though certainly not in my conscious mind when I selected the King book. I am pretty good with numbers, but they don't stay in my head (at least I'm not aware of them there). When I work with numbers I have to write them down. It seems that some inner self wanted to read material relating to the same date as the Seth material. I guess that's not so weird. But what feels weird is that it was done unconsciously.

I guess I might have unconsciously selected something "related" so that I wouldn't have the sense I was starting something new? If that makes sense.
Old 20-04-2018, 08:24 AM
Master

When I was reading Seth, all kinds of syncronicities started showing up in my life, so I'm not surprised. Could also be that "Law of Attraction" in action.

I didn't know Steven King wrote about JFK though.
Old 20-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Experiencer

Really? That happened when you read Seth? I didn't know that. Cool!

King started the book closer in time to when the event happened--this from the afterword. I think it was in the 70's. I don't remember why he didn't finish it then. But the book was published in November of 2011. So it has been around a few years. I just discovered it in April.