Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old Today, 08:09 AM
Master

Sky , are you up for a challenge ?????
Call it a dying person's final wish !!!!
( Bit of emotional blackmail never hurt anyone LOL).....
Watch it. Feel what all of us are going through . See the tension , the excitement, the "Buzz"... I think you will like it haha .
Pretend you are in the crowd.
Groan and gasp and song and chant and boo and his and whistle and throw your plastic bottle at the ref.....
I swear, it's very therapeutic ...!!!!
Old Today, 08:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I would have been just over two during 66 world cup, the next big event The Moon Landings I don't remember yet I was interested in space and can recall things in my own life even from birth I think, even entering the body I have now prior to birth, but nothing on past lives.
No matter Pod. You can still say that England won a world tournament in your lifetime ( in case they never win another LOL..)
Old Today, 08:35 AM
Master

.... And don't forget everyone, even after tonight it's never over till it's over ...
There will be my analysis of the "awards of the Euros" moments still to come ...
Plus , the forum winner of the tournament to be announced along with the "prize"...
So still lots to chat about ...
Old Today, 09:12 AM
Master

So here we go....

Joe Mc ... Don't let us down ( win win win...COME ON )...

Sir Neil... Don't let us down ( lose lose lose )...

LOL...
Old Today, 11:09 AM
Master

Yeah big o e tonight. Very exciting! Will probably jump outa bed in the morning to find out the winner.

Hey does anyone know why Bellingham wears ripped socks?
Old Today, 11:12 AM
Master

Haha... It's meant to do with air flow and keeping legs cool or something !