Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 08-10-2011, 01:35 PM
HallowsEve

Dear friend committed suicide

I found out yesterday. It happened on the night of October 6th, I am desperate to know why, I feel helpless, if anyone can get any information from these pictures, please tell me. I don't know what to do, I haven't stopped crying. I just keep clutching the rainbow coloured scarf she bought me and weeping. She was just 18.

this is an old photo of her I took a few years ago. now this is a more recent one of me and her, she is the lovely blonde;

Old 08-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Master
Oh Hallowseve I am so sorry your friend has decided to finish her life here. I dont have any wise words to offer you sorry ... my thoughts go out to you and all of her other friends and family xx
Old 08-10-2011, 01:55 PM
Neville

I wanted to echo sounds remarks, While very often these things make no sense at all, They are ndeed very tragic events , especially for those left behind. I feel for you during this most difficult and sad time.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:58 PM
Deactivated Account
I am very sorry for your loss. It is very hard on those left behind because there are no answers. This makes closure difficult to find, but in time I hope you find some peace in your heart knowing your friend lives in, albeit in another form. I have recieved evidence of the afterlife and I hope you do too.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:16 PM
Medium_Laura

I'm very sorry for your loss. By looking at her picture it seems there were no answers to her questions. There was nothing you could do to save her by the way. This was well thought and well planned.

Deeply troubled but hid it from others. No end in sight. Tired of going through the motions emotionless. Dead inside. These are all things I keep feeling she was thinking.

There is never a good reason as to why. We cannot understand the turmoil that they are going through. I do feel she will not be in a place of darkness for long though, she will come through the healing and head to the light shortly.

Keep your eyes open for signs, she will most definitely be sending them.
Old 08-10-2011, 02:18 PM
Medium_Laura

I am also being told for you to listen to this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWioxDzDUpc
Old 08-10-2011, 03:10 PM
sesheta

I am so sorry for your loss....I keep getting an impression looking at the pictures (especially the first one):
Was there someone else in her life that was causing her grief/problems? Maybe a situation at home or with someone close to her that pressured her or made her depressed? That's what I keep picking up - that there was someone who caused a "darkness" for her and she couldn't see a way out...let me know if I'm completely off base, here.....
Old 08-10-2011, 03:16 PM
PanBaccha

Know this much. She is absorbed into the Light
and is very, very happy with her new surroundings.
She will, of course, come to terms with her decision
to end her life, but will grow from it as she understands
there were many more she would have come into contact
with and would have helped with a word, an action, or
just being there. But now she will, as a result, come to help
many others, and you will be one of them. God bless!
Old 08-10-2011, 03:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Funny - as I focussed intently on the second photo my left ear popped and the voices started. I wish I could hear what they are saying but my mediumship skills are very under developed.

I thought I'd put this anyway as I do believe it's a sign your friend is around and attempting to make contact somehow. If I see/hear anything more I will post again.

My heart goes out to you.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:58 PM
Master
I'm so sorry..........how sad.

I hope you find some answers.............my brother took his life many years ago and no one saw it coming.

My prayers are with you and with your sweet friend. May you both find peace.

My intuition tells me looking at her picture that she was filled with love so so much that she maybe couldn't handle that which opposed love in the world and around her. Like it hurt her deeply.
James