Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 17-12-2019, 01:00 PM
Guide

I would like to help (and help myself) with this message

Maybe this makes no sense at all, although something says me to say.
"Communication is the need like unavoidable but quite hidden to this world - as it is about spiritual communication, and it is right now rising up with the sun energy. And it is bruised withing the brain, as this brain does not understand because it is not its role reaching the feeling.
What intensifies can also trap the energy of the earth, and what eases such entrenchted energy ... it is a traveler sun, which travels in full comfort of his way on, as a past casted sun.
The highest duty enlights all the social committments, and the uncontrollable change, all the duty feels the change, and it creates illusion of pain. So, duty, love and intense move for change are pressured and pressuring, one by one.
War and peace, they seem co-exist in the hidden place, what a hard mission to keep it all balanced to achieve the higher place!
Pretty much could be felt and said, but it is better to stay and just not say, not move, leaving the wheel following its own lore."
I hope this helps, no reply requested. Thanks.