Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 10-10-2019, 03:50 PM
Experiencer
Is it possible to be cursed from birth?

Hi
This is a subject which has been in my mind for a while but I have ignored it. But since it keeps coming up I'd like to explore it. I am a little bit embrassed bringing this up to be honest.

Long story short, since I was born my life feels like it has been a constant struggle. I'm 38 now and no matter how hard I try, I just can't get things to work out. I have no friends, no relationships (except immediate family), no job, little money etc.

My main struggle has always been fear and connecting with other people. This has been an issue my whole life, since as far back as I can remember. My sisters (who grew up with me, turned out ok). I just can't make sense of my struggle.

Needless to say, I have done a ton of spiritual and self-development work. Literally thousands of hours of meditation, read countless books, used psychedelics, had therapy, attended numerous healing retreats etc. But I can't get over this fear. As I get older I am starting to think if I will be like this for life?

My mother's side of the family has reported some spooky/traumatic stuff from the past.

I wonder if this is playing out now? Is what I am suggesting even possible? I'm running out of explanations for why my life hasn't really become anything, even though I have tried.

If I am cursed, how do I find out? And how can I deal with it? Thanks

Thanks in advance.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:11 PM
Administrator
Have you thought of going for a past life regression? this may give you the answers you seek

Namaste
Old 10-10-2019, 05:23 PM
Master
Hi TonySG,

Quote:
I have done a ton of spiritual and self-development work. Literally thousands of hours of meditation, read countless books, used psychedelics, had therapy, attended numerous healing retreats etc. But I can't get over this fear.

The meditation and self-development work is most important IMHO. Did you know that part of serious spiritual self-development means facing our fears? You might have chosen to come into a lifetime that will challenge you in every which way.

PM me if you're interested in an intuitive reading and/or vedic astrology reading. In my experience the chart hides nothing and often reveals major karmic patterns we came to work out in a lifetime. I should add that this isn't going to be helpful for you if you have serious mental health problems in which case you need a therapist not a psychic.

Hoping you find your light...
Uma

p.s. I do believe in "curses" but they don't have much power unless we allow them to. We are also shielded in many ways by guides, good karma and our own positive God-centered thinking.
Old 10-10-2019, 06:14 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Have you thought of going for a past life regression? this may give you the answers you seek

Namaste

It has crossed my mind. Is it safe to do alone via a hypnotherapy recording? Does it need to be done more than once?
Old 10-10-2019, 07:39 PM
Suspended
Yes, I do believe it is possible another to be cursed from birth, if someone hates the baby or any of the parents of the baby aiming to harm and wishing badly either for the baby or any of the parents and baby.

But, there are different rituals such as baptism aiming to protect the baby from the evil eye(a person wishing badly for it) and any harm.

There is a reiki healer offering free reiki specifically to break curses.

In addition to this, there are different mantras , again, specifically for breaking curses and bad spells.

There are also prayers.

All of the above on youtube.

Why don't you search for them on youtube and try these out?.
Old 10-10-2019, 08:43 PM
Administrator
Yes it is possible to do it alone but you would be better going to a past life Therepist because they record it and do it in a controlled way,

Namaste
Old 10-10-2019, 10:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Yes it is possible to do it alone but you would be better going to a past life Therepist because they record it and do it in a controlled way,

Namaste

I tried this once - boy was it ever expensive! They have to test to see how hypnotizable you are first. I don't believe the past life part works this way unless the conscious mind is also put under hypnosis. If it's just a light trance (which it was in my case) it could be an ego fantasy - but it was still a useful process that helped me figure something out.
Old 10-10-2019, 10:50 PM
ImthatIm

Many people discover or use a Higher Power.

There are so many available.

Fear is usually a feeling of disconnection.

Once a relationship with something bigger than yourself is established
some field testing can be done in fearful situations or with people.

Curse or no curse you have free will and responsibility over your life.
Old 27-10-2019, 07:07 PM
Knower
Could just be plain old bad luck. We naturally want to find reasons for misfortune, but sometimes there just ain’t.
Old 28-10-2019, 02:11 AM
Master
TonySG, we attract things and people into our lives, in my opinion most notably because of our vibration. Personally I would stay away from the psychedelics and other mind altering drugs, in my experience they tend to open us up to all manner of things.

It is the human mind that creates the harshest vibrations. The fact that you believe that you may be “cursed” sets up a condition in your mind to fulfill that premise. Further, the stories that you have heard from your mother’s side of the family may reinforce that conditioning. Now I am not saying it is all in your mind.

Nonetheless, thoughts are real things that embed themselves in our clothing and the place where we live. If you go into a place where a gruesome murder had occurred, and you are sensitive enough, you can pick up the vibes from that murder long after it had happened. Go into a church or temple and you can feel the serenity there because of all the solemn worship that has taken place there.

I might recommend surrounding yourself with love. Just meditating is not enough. You have to quiet your mind and feel the peace, that silence that is within you. Deep within that silence there is unfathomable love, many call it “bliss.” Wrap yourself in that and it will change your vibration.

Do not have any expectations, but if you remain quiet inside and exude love you will attract others who are sensitive to that love. Most people go on what they see in another person but there are people who go on what they feel. Most people do not want to be around someone who is depressed, has a dark cloud over their head, or feel they are cursed.

Learn to live with your self. Embrace yourself right now as you are and go from there. If you are not comfortable with yourself others may also not be comfortable with you. Divine love is very attractive, it radiates magnetism. Don’t think about it, just dwell in it, without any expectations of what it might do for you. Don’t think about the goal just enjoy the journey, otherwise you may miss out on opportunities.

Peace