Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 15-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickiel
I think it's important to go back over things God has to say about this thread. In Isaiah 45:7" I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create evil, I the LORD do all these things." Yet again God is the most relevant witness here on thread. He plainly states that he created darkness and evil, Christians say he did not. They think they no better than God. God says he is actively DOING all these things. Game over case closed!

God stated " I create evil", it does not matter what anyonelse has to say. This is final the question is answered.
Old 15-01-2020, 05:38 PM
Master
Quote:
God stated " I create evil", it does not matter what anyonelse has to say. This is final the question is answered.

Why are religious leaders blind to this scripture, because it's not their true God Speaking. Their God hides his evil.
Old 15-01-2020, 06:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Why are religious leaders blind to this scripture, because it's not their true God Speaking. Their God hides his evil.

I create darkness and evil, I the Lord does these things. Stunning statement from God.
Old 15-01-2020, 06:38 PM
Master
Quote:
I create darkness and evil, I the Lord does these things. Stunning statement from God.

Satan was the first pure bred evil being. He is the strongest.
Old 16-01-2020, 02:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Satan was the first pure bred evil being. He is the strongest.

So God filters all evil , or I shouldn't say all but some of it through Satan. I really think that God has Christ deal with Satan mostly, he has a lot of experience with him and I don't think God wants to be bothered with it when it's no need at the time. I do think God has an allergic kind of relationship with evil , keeping it at a distance. And I know it was really. Jesus who created evil for God.

God really is a good holy being and evil had to have been a must in our creation or it would not be. I wish I totally understood but I do not.
Old Yesterday, 08:12 PM
Master
Quote:
So God filters all evil , or I shouldn't say all but some of it through Satan. I really think that God has Christ deal with Satan mostly, he has a lot of experience with him and I don't think God wants to be bothered with it when it's no need at the time. I do think God has an allergic kind of relationship with evil , keeping it at a distance. And I know it was really. Jesus who created evil for God.

God really is a good holy being and evil had to have been a must in our creation or it would not be. I wish I totally understood but I do not.

I am afraid that the next phrase of evil is going to be pretty bad.
Old Today, 04:32 AM
Master

The most important hour is always the present.
The most significant person is precisely the one sitting across from you right now.
The most necessary work is always love.

Meister Eckhart

Many of the greatest traditions advocate destroying the last thing which stands between their concept of who they believe themselves to be and the potential of who they could become....love.

Not knowing is most intimate
Old Today, 04:34 AM
Master

Now you might say, "Bad people have a good time, they get their way more than other people".

Solomon says: "The evil man should not say, 'What harm will it do me if I do evil and it does not hurt me?', or, 'Who would do anything to me on that account?' ".

The very fact that you do evil is to your great harm and causes you enough pain.

Be assured of this by the eternal Truth, that this is a great sign of God's anger: He could do nothing worse to the sinner, neither with hell nor with anything else, than He does by permitting or allowing him to be sinful, and does not show him mercy by imposing such great distress on him that he cannot sin. And if God were to give him all the sorrow in the world, He could not afflict him more harshly than he is afflicted by being a sinner.

Meister Eckhart

Many of the greatest traditions advocate destroying the last thing which stands between their concept of who they believe themselves to be and the potential of who they could become....love.

Old Today, 04:38 AM
Master

“Above all else, know this: Be prepared at all times for the gifts of God and be ready always for new ones. For God is a thousand times more ready to give than we are to receive.”

Meister Eckhart

Old Today, 09:41 AM
Ascender

Quote:
I am afraid that the next phrase of evil is going to be pretty bad.

Yes this is obvious as the full moon on a clear winters night!