Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 27-01-2011, 08:01 PM
ThinkLoveBelieve

Hey, New Guy Here!

Just came across this forum here and am excited to communicate with other like minded people. The idea for my username came from my new favorite book that I recently finished, Three Magic Words by U.S Anderson. "These are the tools we deal with: we think; we love; and we believe. Through thought we attain knowledge. Through love we attune ourselves with Universal Mind. Through belief we transform thoughts into things. These three tools, understood and used, bring power."

Hope to have some good meaningful talks with everyone in the forum!
Old 27-01-2011, 08:14 PM
Guide
Let me warmly welcome you to this forum
Love the quote that led to your username. Mine is simply my sanscrit name, which means "ray of light".

Blessings and hope to see you around.

EDIT: I am a curious person and would love to know more of you, like where are you from, and stuff?
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 27-01-2011, 09:12 PM
ThinkLoveBelieve

Hey Kiran, thank you for the warm welcome. It is truly appreciated.

I am a 26 year old male and I live in San Diego, California. It doesn't seem like there are too many people like me walking around here, but I'm surrounded by an amazing family and good friends. I began searching for something deeper when I was unhappy and depressed a little over a year ago. My thoughts were... How could I live in such an incredible place, surrounded by an amazing family and be so unhappy?

Well, I got a hold of some self help programs as well as some really good books and for the past year I have focused much of my energy on self-development. I figure if I can master myself, the possibilities are endless. I realize that I am only in the beginning stages of the process, but the results I have seen so far are nothing short of amazing. These results have given me the energy that I need to continue on my journey, and I am now finding that every single step can be exciting.

This is the first forum that I have joined on the topic of spirituality and I am looking forward to connecting with others. The internet is an amazing place because you can connect with people who you normally would never connect with. There are very few people who I can actually have these types of conversations with in my life right now so this opportunity to communicate in this forum is exciting to me.

Thanks again for the welcome and I will definitely be in and out of the forum often.
Old 27-01-2011, 09:17 PM
ThinkLoveBelieve

Some other fact about me... I am currently a bartender and my life right now consists of surfing, snowboarding, self-development/spirituality, and just straight up enjoying my life =).
Old 27-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Guide
Hey you, lucky guy! I'd LOVE to live in San Diego! I love living in Austria but the californian sun sounds tempting.

I also went through a hard depression in my life, I barely had any feelings any more. It's a hard way back into life, but it's worth the struggle.

You are a unique and wonderful person living an amazing life. Enjoy. Be happy.

Blessings.
helpless against my immortality."

From "Savitri" by Sri Aurobindo
(The Book of Fate)
Old 28-01-2011, 03:18 AM
Master
Color

Quote:
The internet is an amazing place because you can connect with people who you normally would never connect with. There are very few people who I can actually have these types of conversations with in my life right now so this opportunity to communicate in this forum is exciting to me.

It's a strong yearning to be able to talk about things you don't normally talk about with the typical fam/friends.

And it's amazing to have such a seemingly 'together' life and yet...

So glad you stumbled upon our forum.

~Welcome and enjoy.

Old 28-01-2011, 03:47 AM
Master
Hello and welcome to SF !

It isn't about karma. It is about love. Love is beyond karma. Karma can be very easily neutralized with Love.

I don't share my thoughts because I think it will change the minds that think differently.

I share my thoughts to show the people who already think like me that they're not alone.

"Good bits of wisdom Elfay the future isn't carved in stone, it is a book waiting to be written." - Adrienne
Old 28-01-2011, 03:54 AM
Yeiacatl

Welcome Thinklovebelieve. Alchemy is a wonderful thing. "The All is mind, the Universe is mental." -The Kybalion
See ya around my friend.
Old 28-01-2011, 04:13 AM
AngelBreeze

A Warm Welcome!

Warm greetings, ThinkLoveBelieve!

Welcome to the forum family! It sounds like you will fit in well and undoubtedly will have many fruitful conversations. There is usually much to talk about and you will find me in any of several interesting groups discussing matters of the day so feel free to chat.

I too am new here and was curious about one thing, if you don't mind. I have been unable to use HTML and color in my posts and replying directly to someone else's posting has been somewhat difficult until I gain further privileges after 14 days and 25 posts (which I have now exceeded, for one.) What's your 'secret' for accomplishing this so early in the game? Just curious but more power to you that you can!

Again, WELCOME!!

With light from the heart always,
AngelBreeze

Old 28-01-2011, 05:05 AM
ThinkLoveBelieve

Hey, thanks everyone for making me feel welcome here.

AngelBreeze, as far as using color and other fun stuff, all you have to do is click on go advanced right below the box that you type in. You can either click "Post Quick Reply" or "Go Advanced." From there you can access different fonts, font size, color, etc.